Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 90. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
anybody know what i am doing wrong?

Not capable masternode: Could not connect to 62.238.79.24:9399
Activity: 23
So i got
{
“vin”: “CTxIn(COutPoint(f98d1b1bb96caec4fee3956df907a60c05ef1c74ca9136f07707ea70e9d0b86f, 1), scriptSig=)”,
“service”: “195.181.243.208:9399”,
“pubkey”: “xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”,
“status”: “Masternode successfully started”
}

What next? How to get rewards and check everything is fine?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Bad news. Gofundme didn't like us raising money for a cryptocurrency, they ended our campaign. All donations have been refunded.

Thank you for your shown support.

It's alright we can still do this! Some exchanges will add a coin for free if we spam them with emails asking to add the coin. It's I guess unethical but it's worth a shot?

Also IDK why everyone wants to get on bittrex... It's a good exchange but volume wise it's I think 5th or 10th place. We need to aim for BitThumb or Bitfinex!

We have already started a fund on our Slack/Facebook & Telegram Groups. All donations however small and large, are greatly appreciated! DAS & BTC Addresses Pinned in all of the mention groups. PM me if you need invitation. The mods for some reason don't allow us to post links to our own social groups.

What markets are we aiming for ? I would recomend cryptopia, i don't know if yall were able to see what cryptopia did for Chaincoin. It was amazing

Cryptopia
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Bad news. Gofundme didn't like us raising money for a cryptocurrency, they ended our campaign. All donations have been refunded.

It's alright we can still do this! Some exchanges will add a coin for free if we spam them with emails asking to add the coin. It's I guess unethical but it's worth a shot?

Also IDK why everyone wants to get on bittrex... It's a good exchange but volume wise it's I think 5th or 10th place. We need to aim for BitThumb or Bitfinex!

We have already started a fund on our Slack/Facebook & Telegram Groups. All donations however small and large, are greatly appreciated! DAS & BTC Addresses Pinned in all of the mention groups. PM me if you need invitation. The mods for some reason don't allow us to post links to our own social groups.

What markets are we aiming for ? I would recomend cryptopia, i don't know if yall were able to see what cryptopia did for Chaincoin. It was amazing

Activity: 36

Bittrex is one of the top exchanges for Altcoins - the top volume exchanges like Bithumb just trade massive amounts of BTC and ETH.  It's not an option for DAS.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

You could try to add DAS to coinexchange.io
Activity: 7

Can someone explain please, im setup node and ready to withdraw coins from novaexchange to node adresses. Hovewer, guide says its should be EXACTLY 1000 DAS.

Withdraw amount - 1000 das

Net total - 999.99000000. I should pay 1000.1 das instead to get net total = 1000?

Yes.
so if the fee is 0.01 than send again 0.02 das to the same adres and you wil have exactly 1000 das.
but first create a masternode adres in the wallet
when you not have done this you can do this first and send the das from the first adres to the new masternode adres.
than send 0.03  das to the new adres for have exactly 1000 das becouse when you send from 1 adres in youre wallet to the other adres i the same wallet you pay also fee.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
fixxed

Can someone explain please, im setup node and ready to withdraw coins from novaexchange to node adresses. Hovewer, guide says its should be EXACTLY 1000 DAS.

Net total - 999.99000000. I should pay 1000.1 das instead to get net total = 1000?

yes send 1000.01 from nova
Activity: 23

i setup my MN but everytime i want to open the das wallet i get error said wrong masternode adres???
i create with the wallet the MN adres send 1000 das to it
 the wallet is sync i setup the das.conf like this

rpcuser=random name
rpcpassword=random password
rpcallowip=my ip adres
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey= my private key from masternode
masternodeaddr=my MN adres with 1000 das on it

what is wrong??

by the way when i set up like this my computer need to run 24/7 to receive coins?
first i wanted use vultr but its crazy to pay 5 euro a month for this and receive 5 cent on coins every month
also when my computer need to run 24/7 the electric cost wil be mutch more higher than the reward and it is not safe but i dont have creditcard so i am not able to pay vultr
and dont start talking about paypal becouse it is only asking for my creditcard already depressed anough.

We have a Cryptopia crowdfunding page now!

We need to get DAS to Cryptopia! Any support however large or small is hugely appreciated!

https://www.gofundme.com/DASCryptopia

Share it! Let's make it happen!

You wonderful people are incredible! We have already raised over $100! We are making this happen! DAS To Cryptopia! Next stop: the moon!
Any support is very valuable and hugely & eternally appreciated!
https://www.gofundme.com/DASCryptopia

PS. You are welcome dev. More communication would be nice.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello Guys.
I really want a DAS masternode

No amount is is too small. I will appreciate anything you give me towards setting up my masternode.

DAS address:   DNmsnDYsmkxAYLpbvSaWTtHXCg5hBWEyt6 

Thanks

Hi there , I really want a Lamborghini.
No amount is too small , I will appreciate anything you give me towards setting up my greed.

Thanks
Activity: 145
Hello Guys.

No amount is is too small. I will appreciate anything you give me towards setting up my masternode.

Thanks

To buy on the exchange. And how many times, do not write the addresses of the wallets .
Activity: 14
Hello Guys.

Thanks

Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
I am happy there are people correcting your petty petty mistakes.

one example is that i have noticed "decentralized and security" change to "decentrealized and secure"

Forget about that masternodes.proWebsite and masternode.proWebsite
keep you cash or use it to support Dev team
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Let's get listed on masternodes.pro. I and another got us started with a few bucks... shouldn't take much if we all throw in $10 to $20 bucks!

Just donated $21 or 0.008 BTC. Now if we can just get 8 more people to do the same....
Can donate some too, but what MN.pro can give the project? What so special in it?

Masternodes.pro gives quite a bit of exposure to masternode coins. People go there looking for a good roi masternode coin. If DAS is out there, it's roi will put it at the top, which will bring in new people to the coin, which in turn will bring up the price.

Only $127 to go... let's go people!
Thanks for explaination. Will donate some btc, but only after btc hardfork, my btc stuck in exchange right now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I want to send my coins to my wallet and set up my MN, but after 2 days the wallet is still stuck syncing and wont finish up. I am on windows. How can I get it to finish syncing up?
Pages:
Jump to: