Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes. - page 86. (Read 153952 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Donate to enter in https://masternodes.pro people, every MN coin must be there, only 77$ left.

should go down to $56 anytime now
Indeed, thanks for participating  Wink
Only 57$ needed more!

pleasure!

Trying to set up MN
saved das.conf. after that when trying to open wallet again by running das-qt.exe, error: cannot resolve - bind address 'YOUR IPv4 ADDRESS>:9399'
someone please guide in simple language to easily understand
or if someone can spare sometime to make a youtube video please. i will appreciate and support as possible if incase.
thanks

MN set-up completed.
But i am not sure if i have below correctly.

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=wallet password
rpcport=9399
rpcallowip=ipv4 address
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=private key generated from wallet debug console
masternodeaddr=ipv4 address:9399
bind=ipv4 address:9399
externalip=outward-facing ip:9399

someone please check and advise.
Thanks

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=
rpcport=9399
rpcallowip=ipv4 address
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=ipv4 address:9399 dont need this
bind=ipv4 address:9399 dont need this

Thanks for response!
In debug console, entered masternode start
Message reads: Masternode input must have at least 15 confirmations
Now do i wait or if there is anything more to be done.
Please advise.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Donate to enter in https://masternodes.pro people, every MN coin must be there, only 77$ left.

Only 57$ needed more!

pleasure!

Trying to set up MN
saved das.conf. after that when trying to open wallet again by running das-qt.exe, error: cannot resolve - bind address 'YOUR IPv4 ADDRESS>:9399'
or if someone can spare sometime to make a youtube video please. i will appreciate and support as possible if incase.
thanks

MN set-up completed.

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcport=9399
rpcallowip=ipv4 address
masternode=1

Thanks

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=
rpcport=9399
rpcallowip=ipv4 address
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=ipv4 address:9399 dont need this
bind=ipv4 address:9399 dont need this

Only 57$ needed more!

pleasure!

Trying to set up MN
thanks

MN set-up completed.

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcport=9399
rpcallowip=ipv4 address
masternode=1

Thanks

Only 57$ needed more!

pleasure!

Trying to set up MN
thanks
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Only 57$ needed more!

I love the initiativ, but with a 3,5% premine, why dont the dev pay up to premote this coin, as far as i know, all promotion have been paid by "investors" in this project (website, slack and so on). ifthe 1 dev. on this procejt leaves we are left with ......

i will tip in if our dev will as well.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Only 57$ needed more!

Activity: 144
Between 6 -10 DAS/day/MN
Activity: 420
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur
here is why i like das:

- low entry, i brought my mn for $150, currently its only $108 ... try to buy a dash masternode, it would be worth it, but the entry is very high and so are most masternode coins. there may always be low entry masternode coins, older once will raise because new generations want to join the rush but cant afford it
- the website and logo look great, "namehere" did a great job.
- crpyto masternode tech is brand new. passive income for life! dont sleep, there is room for more than one coin.
- masternodes get a lot of attention. sooner or later those coins will be massive because of the way it works.
- pos vs masternode? pos needs alot of coins to be worth it. masternodes should have the advantage but i know nothing.

ah well, enough for now, i tell you, buy some das, setup masternode, sit back and enjoy the payments, it feels great Cheesy

kw31 #deeponion w160c859/10

This is not only on that quote but also on the one post of yours before.

I would also like to see the dev work behind his screen instead of trolling, but as a business person I know how crucial it is to at least give regular updates even if its just once a day a tweet, what he did or is going to do.  Heck let it be ever 2 days. This would be enough to show that there is work done.

Website and guides have been written by community members, the the wallet im not sure, but as far as i remember it was overhauled by community members....

There is a lot of active power here (if they don't fight each other)

A Dash MN was just a couple hundred/thousand bucks half a year ago, but the coin itself is old. The price jumped after the new divs became active and showed where they wanna go with it. They communicated.

I am aware that its cheap to enter, but what does it pay? 

How much DAS do you get per day for 1000 DAS in your MN?   what happens after the total amount is reached?

Cheap entry means low payout. lets say you get 50 DAS a day. That would bring in 180 bucks a month. But that won't stay like that.

If you deduct the price of a VPS each month and considering you might need a VPS for each Node, it is a lit more expensive than most people would argue (in the long run)

But I would really like to know how much a 1000DAS MN brings in a day
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
here is why i like das:

- low entry, i brought my mn for $150, currently its only $108 ... try to buy a dash masternode, it would be worth it, but the entry is very high and so are most masternode coins. there may always be low entry masternode coins, older once will raise because new generations want to join the rush but cant afford it
- the website and logo look great, "namehere" did a great job.
- crpyto masternode tech is brand new. passive income for life! dont sleep, there is room for more than one coin.
- masternodes get a lot of attention. sooner or later those coins will be massive because of the way it works.
- pos vs masternode? pos needs alot of coins to be worth it. masternodes should have the advantage but i know nothing.

ah well, enough for now, i tell you, buy some das, setup masternode, sit back and enjoy the payments, it feels great Cheesy

kw31 #deeponion w160c859/10
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I am following this thread for multiple days now. I think I found it 3 days after launch....

Even tho I admire what the community did so far and how passionate they are, but I hear way to little from dev, especially considering he already burned a coin to the ground...

Second, you guys are really focusing on the wrong steps.

I don't have a windows and no Linux system on my computers. But even if I had, its not clear, if the wallets work 100%.

Before you really consider pumping prices, adding MN to sites and spreading the word, you should create a Mac OS X wallet and fix the existing ones.  Only if they work and its point and shoot easy to set up a wallet, load the blockchain and set up MN without comand lines you will be able to attract the masses.

And I still don't see any reason to invest in it, other that it is limited to 18m coins... And the price is also to high, I would dump you coins until it is resolved. Way to many problems during launch already

I'm tuned off as well.  My advice would be to write a MN setup guide that the average person could follow and understand.  Dev it seems to me like it would be easy to blog or tweet a random update about what you're doing every now and then.  It would ease everyone's panic and contradict the losers that go on here just to say the coin is dead or should be dumped. Best of luck.

Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
the dev doesnt have to write or awnser anything in here.
i would rather have him sit behind the led screen updating das.
but wait. updates for coins can break the coins.
ok wait with updates untill something good happend and its worth updating.
there once was a saying, "do not update as long as it is working"
these days people want updates even if it doesnt change anything for them xD
i say make updates important again! ^^

osx wallet, meh, i say buy a real computer xD
just kidding, maybe radix42 could make a port.
he did some other coins osx ports, i may ask him

kw31 #deeponion w107c560/09

Activity: 420
Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur
I am following this thread for multiple days now. I think I found it 3 days after launch....

Even tho I admire what the community did so far and how passionate they are, but I hear way to little from dev, especially considering he already burned a coin to the ground...

Second, you guys are really focusing on the wrong steps.

I don't have a windows and no Linux system on my computers. But even if I had, its not clear, if the wallets work 100%.

Before you really consider pumping prices, adding MN to sites and spreading the word, you should create a Mac OS X wallet and fix the existing ones.  Only if they work and its point and shoot easy to set up a wallet, load the blockchain and set up MN without comand lines you will be able to attract the masses.

And I still don't see any reason to invest in it, other that it is limited to 18m coins... And the price is also to high, I would dump you coins until it is resolved. Way to many problems during launch already
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Well, seem to be all children and scammers here. Probably not something to pay any real attention to after all.
From what I've seen of the guys in the community, they don't strike me as the types that would make off with a SMALL donation and potentially destroy the whole coin.  

Doesn't make any sense to me.

Some of these guys have multiple nodes and are working diligently to get things in motion for higher price, more exchanges, masternode pro listing, bug fixes, etc.  They have taken the time to help walk me through setting up a node.  We got to a point in Ubuntu 14.04 and received an error.  And the same guy set up a test VPS to try to see what was going on.  

So . . imo no way these guys are going to risk scamming someone out of a lousy 50 or 100 dollars worth of bitcoin when being labeled scammers could destroy everything they are working for.  That's ridiculous.

This is not the way you get more investors, miners, and traction for a coin.  Hopefully, you guys can get this issue resolved.
Why I need to do it, Jesus???

I have a feeling that we talking with a 7 old child...
Activity: 475
Still lying lupanar.Its just tx id you got from BLOCKCHAIN.info.You are biggest liar LUPANAR.Das is scam.
Decentralized Automatic Scam is das

haha you asked for transaction id, he give your his transaction and still liar ?

please quit and forget about das. KID
TX id of my donation 9161d05fe2c066fb954bb5f9feda95a9f3b63ac497d341156ae4124d80a4efc2
So guy above now can be called a scammer with 100% assurance. I suggest to pay extremely attantion to this person.
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
See Guys LUPANAR is Lying and if u donated something give transaction YOU LIAR.
Pages:
Jump to: