Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 136. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
guys the mining DBIC is stop at all server ?

No more PoW, only PoS
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
guys the mining DBIC is stop at all server ?
Activity: 168
Yobit just banned users spamming DBIC on trollbox Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
4funbtc
are you really on yobit?
right now!!

Yes im, just i want explain  dont panic because someone make fake pump/dump in same time with same amound = 0.33 dbic

So are you running any bot by yourself or don't you run any bot by yourself. I sold DBIC because of the annoying bot and don't know if it's smart to invest anymore in it. What will be a realistic price for this coin in about 1 month. There is so much rumors going around about this coin it's hard to not know this coin since the release.

What bot you talking about, this is russian peoples use this shit bot. U think i have time to be in yobit and use that shit bot to destruct all my work what i do in 3 month no stop??

4fanbtc you are big dev. I buy DBIC 88000 to price 0,000028 and earning now 9 btc with 31000 DBIC.....then continues so follow your way and go forward because be able to change the lives of many people.
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
4funbtc
are you really on yobit?
right now!!

Yes im, just i want explain  dont panic because someone make fake pump/dump in same time with same amound = 0.33 dbic

So are you running any bot by yourself or don't you run any bot by yourself. I sold DBIC because of the annoying bot and don't know if it's smart to invest anymore in it. What will be a realistic price for this coin in about 1 month. There is so much rumors going around about this coin it's hard to not know this coin since the release.

What bot you talking about, this is russian peoples use this shit bot. U think i have time to be in yobit and use that shit bot to destruct all my work what i do in 3 month no stop??
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
4funbtc
are you really on yobit?
right now!!

Yes im, just i want explain  dont panic because someone make fake pump/dump in same time with same amound = 0.33 dbic

yeah you are right bro . i see someone trying to dump dbic with fake sell he is panic hater not showing himself. community i think understand now his technique if not then they just understand it later when they have nothing Wink
Activity: 484
4funbtc
are you really on yobit?
right now!!

People feel frustrated because the coin has not been listed on bittrex.This is ok.But a coin with development which is loyal to its roadmap,doesn't need a respectable exchange to raise in value.
DBIC has value,because the DEV delivers and buyers believe in him.
Even if the coin doesn't get listed at Bittrex or even Poloniex,the value will remain.
The price has gone crazy, x1000 for most of us that have bought @300-400 sat.Even for those that have bought at 20k sat,their BTC are increased by 50-75%.Isn't that a lot?

I know there are many newbies who believe that entering crypto will make them rich in 2 weeks.
This is what I also believed when I entered cryptoscene in early October 2015.
But this is reality.And May 2016.Not 2014!

4fanBTC,I believe in you.Don't listen to those who complain.Most of them have spent 0,01BTC,bought 1000 coins and just wait for ETFs to invest 1000BTC,take the coin to 10$ and make them rich in 3 weeks.

Go DBIC!!!

P.S. DBIC is already so successful that it even has a clone coin!
Activity: 196
4funbtc
are you really on yobit?
right now!!

Yes im, just i want explain  dont panic because someone make fake pump/dump in same time with same amound = 0.33 dbic

30k satoshi only now Grin ill buy more and stake for future, before it hit 100k. is the halving finished dev?
Activity: 1036
4funbtc
are you really on yobit?
right now!!

Activity: 347
4funbtc
are you really on yobit?
right now!!

You were right to take action!Your presence is important at this time.
good luck to you and all who believe in dBic (like me)

Sorry for this little downtime (32 mins), but given the enormous success that CryptoGods is having in recent days we have moved some nodes on a new dedicated server.

Another node for you was activated:

Code:
addnode=5.189.180.41

Thanks for everything.
Thank You Boss
4funbtc
are you really on yobit?
right now!!

Activity: 692
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
4funbtc
are you really on yobit?
right now!!

If you mean 4fanbtc (with "a" not "u"), yes, is he.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
4funbtc
are you really on yobit?
right now!!

yes that is him
Activity: 347
4funbtc
are you really on yobit?
right now!!
Activity: 144
Enhancing Blockchain Technology

Sorry for this little downtime (32 mins), but given the enormous success that CryptoGods is having in recent days we have moved some nodes on a new dedicated server.

Another node for you was activated:

Code:
addnode=5.189.180.41

Thanks for everything.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
eu-pool
thank's all the miners who used our small pool.
i hope you enjoyed mining at our pool
The Greek Team

Yes your pool worked great. I did do all my mining on it. Thanks again

we thank you allot for this. we are new and we try for the best.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Although I have now lost some respect for this coin.

Always unfortunate that they need to use a bot to pump the price up.

And if anyone denies this sorry I will not believe you nor should anyone else.

Real stable price needs to be built on substance. Not a P n D bot

DBIC does have a few things behind it,  I do not deny that. But I need to see more to
justify the price. The high it hit was absurd for what it currently offers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
eu-pool
thank's all the miners who used our small pool.
i hope you enjoyed mining at our pool
The Greek Team

Yes your pool worked great. I did do all my mining on it. Thanks again
Jump to: