Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 137. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
eu-pool
thank's all the miners who used our small pool.
i hope you enjoyed mining at our pool
The Greek Team
legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
POW is over. Pool    dbic.gcpool.eu     will be closed in 72 hours.
Please, withdraw your coins
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Walid Any Response from Bittrex ?.

I'm also eagerly awaiting your response on the same because unless & until DBIC won't get Listed on many other Exchanges, its Daily Volume won't go up & the Price will remain pretty stable which is not a good sign for any Crypto-Currency specifically for the Future of DBIC which has great & enough potential to surpass all other Coins & make it to the Top 5 forever. Good Luck to the DBIC Coin, DBIC Dev. & his Entire Team for coming up with this Coin. We all just love DBIC. Still many miles to go & many milestones to be broken.

Thats the problem coins get when they speak promises before action.

Can you imagine the failure and dump if/when its denied listing?

There's an old saying....

Don't sell the bears fur before hunting it
Activity: 97
من فضلك : كيف اعمل نسخ احتياطي لمحفظتي في حالة ماقدر الله وحصل شيء لجهازي... وشيء اخر كيف اثبتها في جهاز كمبيوتر اخر؟

راسلنى
انا بعتلك رساله خاصه
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
hello dev there will be exchanges DBIC/USD? if yes, when?

Yesssss sure for few days  Our DBIC-EX will be Life  Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can I still mine DBIC?
Activity: 70

I'm also eagerly awaiting your response on the same because unless & until DBIC won't get Listed on many other Exchanges, its Daily Volume won't go up & the Price will remain pretty stable which is not a good sign for any Crypto-Currency specifically for the Future of DBIC which has great & enough potential to surpass all other Coins & make it to the Top 5 forever. Good Luck to the DBIC Coin, DBIC Dev. & his Entire Team for coming up with this Coin. We all just love DBIC. Still many miles to go & many milestones to be broken.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
hello dev there will be exchanges DBIC/USD? if yes, when?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Thanks Walid you are the best bro   Smiley hopefully  soon we will be on bittrex. We also need to add more exchanges like BTER, BTC32,Bitstamp, or some other small exchanges it will make coin accessible for more investors   Wink
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

Sorry i must delite the conversation please u must understand me
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
how long does wallet need to be open before staking starts

There is no fixed or estimation on it. But the staking will start after the wallet is done downloading all the blocks.

Before staking, obv, you need to download the entire chain.

According with OP: 10% POS per year coins mature in 1 hour.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

There is no fixed or estimation on it. But the staking will start after the wallet is done downloading all the blocks.
Activity: 10
من فضلك : كيف اعمل نسخ احتياطي لمحفظتي في حالة ماقدر الله وحصل شيء لجهازي... وشيء اخر كيف اثبتها في جهاز كمبيوتر اخر؟

1 - Go To Start And Type : "%AppData%" , You Will Find "Roaming" File Click on it ,, Open "DubaiCoin" File ,, Copy File Name "wallet.Dat" ,, And Save it in Safe Location

{ If you Didn't found "DubaiCoin" File ,, Download (2° Win Wallet DubaiCoin-DBIC)}
         https://mega.nz/#!vRQ3gCAK!zYkI3nOFT-oB5VMw3NzxEdim0bRORdBFqJHFaktpiTU

DubaiCoin Team ,,
Activity: 41
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
Jump to: