Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 135. (Read 338717 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Payment gateway = no
Mastercard dbic = no
DBIC-Aircraft 3D Android Game = no
Bittrex exchange = no
Poloniex exchange = no
Next = HuhHuhHuh?
Activity: 19
DEV Walid, Will you be there? Would be nice to represent DBIC and say a few words.

Looks like Dubai is relly looking towards blockchain tehnology, there are tons of news about Dubai from last two months on coindesk.

That would be great if he could go, we are the first coin to represent Dubai. Hopefully the meeting isn't a closed door gathering with invites only, if so we should try and contact people who are hosting the event to show them their is a community representing the first Dubai Coin and that we would love to have our Dev. Team be apart of it. Not only would this be perfect timing but we would have world wide press coverage and then we would have a flood of new investors and users of the coin. Let's try and make some noise as a community to show them that their is more than just a Dev. backing the coin but an active user base willing to contribute to the success of DBIC.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
DEV Walid, Will you be there? Would be nice to represent DBIC and say a few words.

Looks like Dubai is relly looking towards blockchain tehnology, there are tons of news about Dubai from last two months on coindesk.
Activity: 830

That's mean..DBIC have good chance..and emir of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid will accept Dubaicoin.
Yes Brother DBIC have many Good things that's coming in Future  Wink Wink

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

That's mean..DBIC have good chance..and emir of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid will accept Dubaicoin.
Yes Brother DBIC have many Good things that's coming in Future  Wink Wink
lol boss man is no one it's another hype to down dbic    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

WTH, why would anyone want to down DBIC instead of cashing in when it's rising?  Undecided
Because they miss DBIC train and now they want to buy Cheap again by fuds and talking about shit  that's it.  Wink

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

WTH, why would anyone want to down DBIC instead of cashing in when it's rising?  Undecided
Bossman saying he gonna to give sell order tomorow or day after, Pump over guys

lot of money we make

What do you mean boss man is selling order tomorrow?

lol, who's that bossman and what it has to do with the DBIC pump?

lot of money we make

lol, who's that bossman and what it has to do with the DBIC pump?

lot of money we make

Ofcourse, it has to rise because I bought when the price was 35K, I didn't sell when it reached 50K+ but it's now dropped back to 32K  Roll Eyes
Activity: 5

lot of money we make

Yes man we are ready for it to rocket up, this is a perfect coin that's about to explode we are on 1 decent exchange with great volume, and we are about to be listed on more high level exchanges and it's still early to get in before the hype starts.
I'm not invested into this coin. But what I can say is  Yoshit is where the kids hang out and talk shit all day. Where most pump n dumps happen

Kids easily fooled. Yobit (oops Yoshit) a place full of day traders imo

At the same time getting onto bittrex isn't easy, they want to see a coin for 6 months straight before they list it etc and see if it's still running smoothly

agree with u brother  now all how dumper dbic is arabic from morocco they have max 20$ and make just shit in troll also in trading DBIC but  don't worry will rise soon

Hi DBIC dev. I just want to thank you for your hard work and we were the #13th coin on coincap. for Trade Volume the other day so that's a big achievement, and you  being active with your early adopters it makes a world of difference that you are here and listening to people's thoughts. You have a vision for DBIC by letting the Aribic world have their own coin to represent them, also with DBIC Master Card, and we all know your working hard to get us in multiple exchanges to get us to the next level which will give us a solid base to work on. I put in 6btc @ .15 cents and iam extremely happy I got in before we reach our next level in this journey, so I just
Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
I'm not invested into this coin. But what I can say is  Yoshit is where the kids hang out and talk shit all day. Where most pump n dumps happen

At the same time getting onto bittrex isn't easy, they want to see a coin for 6 months straight before they list it etc and see if it's still running smoothly

agree with u brother  now all how dumper dbic is arabic from morocco they have max 20$ and make just shit in troll also in trading DBIC but  don't worry will rise soon
Activity: 545

DBIC soon 100k

Which exchanges will be on soon and is their any confirmation that a site has us in mind? And what kind of trade volume do you think it will bump us up to if we make it to like a bittrex or polo.
Jump to: