Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DBIC] DubaiCoin-DBIC | PAYMENT GATEWAY DBIC-EX دبي كوين - page 3. (Read 338667 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591
Smart Chain Technology D.O.O
Here is our new DBIX thread. Keep an eye on it for the DBIC/DBIX swap on March 18th Smiley

[ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Who ever is selling will be crying like a baby tomorrow, hahahahhahahhahahah.

fudders are back,,,stay strong guys,,, otherwise you will be crying later if you sell. this is too big to fail. if you fall in the trap of the fudders then you have yourself to blame.

The dev is draughting everything for the update he will make announcment later today. DBIX is the one right now,,, DBIC will be the only way to acquire DBIX,,, some gigantic wealthy people are getting ready to buy DBIX, we are already in DBIX. best way is to get as many dbic as we can. This announcement will wipe every fudder out .... in the next 2 weeks get ready to see DBIC above $5. Wink
Activity: 101
Merit: 100
A few hours ago buy DBIC di this address DHq6bSkQYQ2DvTPNY56qjk2wBwEMF6h2H3 to receive them but I have not arrived Thanks - Miguel
LIVECOIN:
Pending orders news
Creado 02.03.2017 19:28
Dear clients, due to lack of usage, with a lot of misusage at the same time, pending order will be temporarily closed.
We encountered with a lot of issues and misunderstanding of this type of orders by our clients. Your opened pending orders will be canceled automatically.
If you do not respond to the request received I have to assume that this is neither more nor less than a scam

I also got the same notification and I have never made a trade on livecoin, I don't think its tied directly to dbic.

I can understand your distress over this but I think your barking up the wrong tree, the dbic chain is moving along nicely and the dbic market on livecoin is open for trading.

I could be wrong but it looks like the problem is at livecoins end, and will have to be delt with by them.

JJ
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Excuse my insistence but the purchase of DubaiCoin has not been credited in my wallet, nor does DubaiCoin respond to any mail or give solution to the problem DHq6bSkQYQ2DvTPNY56qjk2wBwEMF6h2H3 Thanks - Miguel
This is the message sent to livecoin
Because this all is fake...all the reactions you see here are sock puppet accounts. There is nothing...end of february there would be a swap....where is it? Promises, promises and lies.

ALL FAKE SHIT
At this moment I am in contact via mail with M The Allali I think he is willing to help me recover my Dubaicoin in my wallet
There we are already bad because you are referring to a video of youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj4VeYPbkCM&feature=youtu.be that does not solve anything, that video does not accept comments, it is there to make time nothing else
Because this all is fake...all the reactions you see here are sock puppet accounts. There is nothing...end of february there would be a swap....where is it? Promises, promises and lies.

ALL FAKE SHIT
At this moment I am in contact via mail with M The Allali I think he is willing to help me recover my Dubaicoin in my wallet
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

ALL FAKE SHIT
REMEMBER GUYS,,,, there will always be weak hands,,,, and when weak hands dump then there are waves,,, don't lose your cool,,, be patient,,, after the weak hands have gone,,, thats when the real cream will be enjoyed and a consistent price rise.... you must remember this has not even been born yet,,, this is still like a baby thats about to come into the world... it has alot of growing up to do... we need to support it nurture this project and see it till it is a big strong billion dollar project. and that is not impossible... just be strong and stick together,,, you will see alot of fudders ,,, fudders like never before,,, but stay strong....
you are totally right  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Excuse me, but it seems to me very unlikely that they are praising each other. I do not see seriousness in this, meanwhile from DubaiCoin nobody responds follow a single mail
A few hours ago buy DBIC di this address DHq6bSkQYQ2DvTPNY56qjk2wBwEMF6h2H3 to receive them but I have not arrived Thanks - Miguel
LIVECOIN:
Pending orders news
Dear clients, due to lack of usage, with a lot of misusage at the same time, pending order will be temporarily closed.
We encountered with a lot of issues and misunderstanding of this type of orders by our clients. Your opened pending orders will be canceled automatically.
If you do not respond to the request received I have to assume that this is neither more nor less than a scam
give me your  transaction id
Please contact me at [email protected] Thanks - Miguel
We are contacted via email and send you jpg file Thanks
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
LIVECOIN:
Pending orders news
ok i send message to you
LIVECOIN:
Pending orders news
Excuse my insistence but the purchase of DubaiCoin has not been credited in my wallet, nor does DubaiCoin respond to any mail or give solution to the problem DHq6bSkQYQ2DvTPNY56qjk2wBwEMF6h2H3 Thanks - Miguel
can you give me your transaction id to see
look at the orders. All very small amounts...0.001 BTC nothing big...this is pump by the Dubai team.
we trust this project just wait and see what will be happening
REMEMBER GUYS,,,, there will always be weak hands,,,, and when weak hands dump then there are waves,,, don't lose your cool,,, be patient,,, after the weak hands have gone,,, thats when the real cream will be enjoyed and a consistent price rise.... you must remember this has not even been born yet,,, this is still like a baby thats about to come into the world... it has alot of growing up to do... we need to support it nurture this project and see it till it is a big strong billion dollar project. and that is not impossible... just be strong and stick together,,, you will see alot of fudders ,,, fudders like never before,,, but stay strong....
you are totally right  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 19
DBIC goin up 60k maybe wekkend
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
Hello everyone I contacted Walid on whatsapp and told me that the announcement will be tonight and tomorrow. I am a big supporter of DBIC, follow DBIC since she was born until today and made me earn good money in total 22 BTC and I must thank my patience and his WALID DEV. Have faith and patience. I put aside some of my earnings just because there will be the announcement I will be ready for mining DBIX Wink Wink Wink

Really? LOL this was yesterday!
look at the orders. All very small amounts...0.001 BTC nothing big...this is pump by the Dubai team.

DBIC sllepp? no buyer?

guys I told you this is a scam. They promised news 28 Feb...The Dubai team never give any updates, only the so called friends giving bs information to bring the price up. I told you, nothing is happening and nothing will happpen
Pages:
Jump to: