Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DC] Dark Clam |BOUNTY ->| We need more developers. | J-D wager | - page 4. (Read 25873 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
"darkclams will make you a better person. (maybe) ""
hehe ima get me some Roll Eyes
You want to become a better person? Smiley
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93
"darkclams will make you a better person. (maybe) ""
hehe ima get me some Roll Eyes
legendary
No worries!  Appreciate it, pretty sure I can find some proof.  My old jd account if nothing else.   Anyways, thanks for the quick reply!

So what's the plan on how to transition from being an XCP asset?  Are you using the same list on the darkclam site to make a brand new genesis block, or is there gonna be some kind of exchange?  Asking cause I made a total noob mistake; I threw away the paper that had my 12 word passphrase on it.  I'd completely forgotten about it when I was tidying my desk drawers.  Oops.
Sorry my phone is broken and I cannot check things properly thru the day. You are not the only one, probably you will be able to recover your funds if you have proof of ownership, I promise I'll come with news soon. Ah, shit happens, I've lost a bit myself with similar stuff.
I just seen that it wasn't big difference on the timing, yeah the jd account was my initial thinking too, we shall see.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
No worries!  Appreciate it, pretty sure I can find some proof.  My old jd account if nothing else.   Anyways, thanks for the quick reply!

So what's the plan on how to transition from being an XCP asset?  Are you using the same list on the darkclam site to make a brand new genesis block, or is there gonna be some kind of exchange?  Asking cause I made a total noob mistake; I threw away the paper that had my 12 word passphrase on it.  I'd completely forgotten about it when I was tidying my desk drawers.  Oops.
Sorry my phone is broken and I cannot check things properly thru the day. You are not the only one, probably you will be able to recover your funds if you have proof of ownership, I promise I'll come with news soon. Ah, shit happens, I've lost a bit myself with similar stuff.
legendary
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054
SpacePirate.io
I've got ~150k DC, if anyone is interested in acquiring them, PM.
legendary
XCP Issue #775 has been closed. https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterwallet/issues/775
Thus I was finally able to lock the XCP asset! https://counterpartychain.io/asset/DARKCLAM

Truth. Trust. Peace. Happiness.
Halleluyah, thanks for that daxx Smiley.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
XCP Issue #775 has been closed. https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/counterwallet/issues/775
Thus I was finally able to lock the XCP asset! https://counterpartychain.io/asset/DARKCLAM

Truth. Trust. Peace. Happiness.
legendary
Hi guys, i think its really the time for that dev-fund to start getting filled, if it does many good things will happen. Ps: Heat ON.
Edit: Devfund filled up.

Maybe make a btc address just for that purpose? I think it has more use then setting up the fund in DC...
I still got hope this coin goes somewhere, someday Smiley
Since it's an XCP address it can hold both BTC and DC or well any XCP asset.
The main dev is fine with the fund in DC as long as i know, and the fund for the main dev is topped. Any deposit from now will be held for future necesities
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Hi guys, i think its really the time for that dev-fund to start getting filled, if it does many good things will happen. Ps: Heat ON.

Maybe make a btc address just for that purpose? I think it has more use then setting up the fund in DC...
I still got hope this coin goes somewhere, someday Smiley
legendary
legendary
Still looking for developers, the dev-fund would get fairly big iif anyone serious shows interest.
may have to wait yeah looking for Dev, andu i think you should promote this DC Grin at least give legit infomation about DC

I'd think the information on his official site are fine, just need to be done already. But a clear amount the dev would get might be good anyways.
We currently have 3 programmers that are not used to the javascript enviroment willing to help if anyone with wider knowledge join's us.
Right now i think i would raise a max of 5%* of the DC supply which is the base-pot, and slowly after i start getting some income ill keep donating BTC till someone shows up, it needs to be understood thats a big project and i already thinked about a couple more really cool features and all i've been told is that it could get a bit hard to do. I also planned to join a signature campaing to donate the funds but that would drastically lower the awarenes of DC wherever i posted.

Still looking for developers, the dev-fund would get fairly big if anyone serious shows interest.
may have to wait yeah looking for Dev, andu i think you should promote this DC Grin at least give legit infomation about DC
By raising awareness while not having any progress people blames me that im just hyping it and offering nothing so i tought i should keep a low profile promoting it for while i either raise the funds myself or i manage to get us a developer by other ways.

* 5% of the suply is about 550k DC.
Activity: 165
Still looking for developers, the dev-fund would get fairly big iif anyone serious shows interest.

I'd think the information on his official site are fine, just need to be done already. But a clear amount the dev would get might be good anyways.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Activity: 165

Just do it already ! The more time thats running through the less people will believe in your coin...
legendary
legendary
I would help you out for free, but my skills are an embarrassment in general..
You can always join the developement slack, eventually when devs gather you could learn better with "us".
legendary
don`t get me wrong but is this coin dead already, theirs is no much talk about it, dark paper have been publish some have read it including me, people are waiting for the wallet, exchange and other updates, hiring a dev. or adding people to the project may get things going.
I guess ill change my signature to some signature campaing and the payments to do to the dev funding, i was just doubting if it wouldnt look too bad if i change it.
There is actually two coders willing to help but there is no main dev yet.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
don`t get me wrong but is this coin dead already, theirs is no much talk about it, dark paper have been publish some have read it including me, people are waiting for the wallet, exchange and other updates, hiring a dev. or adding people to the project may get things going.
Pages:
Jump to: