Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DC] Dark Clam |BOUNTY ->| We need more developers. | J-D wager | - page 6. (Read 25873 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
is this assets/coins only can be traded in counter party/xcp ?
not in exchange like ccex,trex,polo,.etc ?
honestly i'm not too familiar to trade on xcp wallet
Yeah on xcp only, i would love too to get on coin mode but we kinda need another dev.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
is this assets/coins only can be traded in counter party/xcp ?
not in exchange like ccex,trex,polo,.etc ?
honestly i'm not too familiar to trade on xcp wallet
legendary
Have you looked at the bit of code that is on github?  Check www.github.com/daxxog/darkclam .
Doesn't look like working code and a lot of work to be done.
i agree and i know, trust me ive been waiting for this for so long. Im currently searching for more devs for both site and coin.
Activity: 229
Merit: 134
Have you looked at the bit of code that is on github?  Check www.github.com/daxxog/darkclam .
Doesn't look like working code and a lot of work to be done.
legendary
Ok, how does this work? Distribution to wagers? Someone have a TLDR on how to claim?
Well we done claiming and voting,  the vote ended up in to stoping the distribution.
Right now we are on the XCP exchange yet the volume is really small, after the developement starts again the project will get faster since we will have the support of other devs.
A decent bunch of the progress can be tracked thru github.com/daxxog/darkclam or just daxxog.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Ok, how does this work? Distribution to wagers? Someone have a TLDR on how to claim?
legendary
Why is no one talking on the chat anymore (https://tlk.io/darkclam) ?   
I completly forgot about it lol.
legendary
Hey all, im bumping the thread with the occassion of the funny fact i saw.
When we launched the distribution on counterparty there was a total of 211 holders, well after the few dumps seems that now there is 214 holders, i cannot wait to launch properly.
I know its true that the delay is being big, but first of all daxxog has very little time to develop and is much stuff to do, also, i promise the wait will be worth Smiley.
legendary
Keep up the good work.

Logged into my Counterwallet for the first time in a while and saw that I had all these new tokens. Can I just send those vote ones, and test distributions away?

Thanks for running things pretty damn smoothly!
As long as you dont send away your darkclams yeah you can just get rid of them.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Keep up the good work.

Logged into my Counterwallet for the first time in a while and saw that I had all these new tokens. Can I just send those vote ones, and test distributions away?

Thanks for running things pretty damn smoothly!
legendary
Will the dice site be added to dicebot?
I plan to eventually add it.

I missed this coin  Angry
Such a shame, there will be a kind of rewards in the future maybe you will hit something there Smiley.

But I don't, I find nothing special about this coin unlike the other clam coin.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500

But I don't, I find nothing special about this coin unlike the other clam coin.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
legendary
Any progress, with wallet, dice site and other?

What's shaking with dark clam?
Daxxog is not even mantaining clamgate anymore so he can focus on finishing the dice, besides a decent bunch of devs will be joining us.

same as always, it was another XCP scam. meh i called it from day one
o well
And tell me, how can it be a scam since there was no ico? Coins were given away for free.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

same as always, it was another XCP scam. meh i called it from day one
o well
Activity: 148
Merit: 10

legendary
On dice there is definetly a progress, the wallet is not that simple as just the wallet.
Eventually it will be done, trust me im more impacient than yall about this, been planning it for a lot.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
legendary
I put some buy orders on counterwallet if someone wants to get some for cheap: you can buy 200k DC for 2 BTC. The counterwallet interface is a bit silly, go to "Markets", then type "DARKCLAM" for "Token 1", but don't hit enter, but select the "DARKCLAM" from the dropdown box, then click "Other" and enter "BITCOIN" for "Token 2", again select BITCOIN from the dropdown box, and then you should see the buy orders.
Updated: 100,000 DARKCLAM now costs 250 XPC. Silly me thought BITCOIN were BITCOIN on counterwallet, but it is just another counterwallet asset. So to buy it, you have to buy XCP on an exchange like Poloniex, then transfer it to your counterwallet account and then you can buy it. It is the cheapest and biggest offer at the moment, I think you can buy fractional amounts, too, you don't have to buy all 100 k DARKCLAM.

Looking forward to use an easier to use exchange like Poloniex Smiley
Heh, i was using xcp all this time and when you said that we can also use btc i feelt a bit stupid. I think its going to take another while till we launch but im sure the wait will be worth.

Ps: Any developer that wants to contribute to the DC project will get no commission on investments on the dice. (Atleast the one i launch).
Activity: 229
Merit: 134
I put some buy orders on counterwallet if someone wants to get some for cheap: you can buy 200k DC for 2 BTC. The counterwallet interface is a bit silly, go to "Markets", then type "DARKCLAM" for "Token 1", but don't hit enter, but select the "DARKCLAM" from the dropdown box, then click "Other" and enter "BITCOIN" for "Token 2", again select BITCOIN from the dropdown box, and then you should see the buy orders.
Updated: 100,000 DARKCLAM now costs 250 XPC. Silly me thought BITCOIN were BITCOIN on counterwallet, but it is just another counterwallet asset. So to buy it, you have to buy XCP on an exchange like Poloniex, then transfer it to your counterwallet account and then you can buy it. It is the cheapest and biggest offer at the moment, I think you can buy fractional amounts, too, you don't have to buy all 100 k DARKCLAM.

Looking forward to use an easier to use exchange like Poloniex Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: