Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DC] Dark Clam |BOUNTY ->| We need more developers. | J-D wager | - page 5. (Read 25869 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
I learn so much in here  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047
Fear, uncertainty and doubt (often shortened to FUD) is a disinformation strategy used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics and propaganda. FUD is generally a strategy to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information and a manifestation of the appeal to fear.

Google strikes again..
Thanks, makes sense said that way :p.

fudder --   a word shitty devs use to call others that call them on their shit.

let's face it, to sum it up. your a flake.  i see those people in life all the time, can't get nothing done. a flake.

ill leave you alone, there no point arguing, everyone else has given up getting through to your thick head, i midas too'

hope your life gets better, but i can guarantee it won't cause you have no motivation.

keep on them loans!
take care
Im really chill about the subject because few folks that i believe that were honest told me to take my time and do it properly, i see no reason to hurry up even if getting it faster would get me happy also.
The loans i did most of the time were backed by salary or collateral.
Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
Fear, uncertainty and doubt (often shortened to FUD) is a disinformation strategy used in sales, marketing, public relations, politics and propaganda. FUD is generally a strategy to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information and a manifestation of the appeal to fear.

Google strikes again..

fudder --   a word shitty devs use to call others that call them on their shit.

let's face it, to sum it up. your a flake.  i see those people in life all the time, can't get nothing done. a flake.

ill leave you alone, there no point arguing, everyone else has given up getting through to your thick head, i midas too'

hope your life gets better, but i can guarantee it won't cause you have no motivation.

keep on them loans!
take care
legendary

Google strikes again..
legendary
fudster = fraudster?
A dude that does fud?
legendary
There is more people that are willing to add darkclams to the devpot, besides that ill start adding btc to the pot as soon as i can. Still looking for more developers.

well i doubt much of adding to the pot will happen from you, tbh it's pretty obvious your broke ass and can't run this coin, the constant loans your taking tells that ;\
just let it go man, you made an XCP scam, dumped your DC on idiots, that's it. nothing to see here
i just am disappointing you fudged it so bad Doog, who came in the beginning to support, has now realized your not serious and pulled out from even stopping in this thread anymore ;(

YOU KILLED DC, (tho you created it too haha so funny how it goes)
Hmm? Those loans are my gambling funds, and i just paid a dude to have the dice by the end of the month which will be the income ill use to fund developing.
Explain to me how did i dumped on idiots? My initial stake was 61k and now i have 161k(edit:i gave away 5k and 35k to the devfund which leaves me with 121k).
Also i think i know why doog is not stepping in the thread further but i have no right to tell why.
If you seen that i take loans you would probably see that i could get a bigger bunch just by changing my signature.
Pd: fudsters like you make me horny.
Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
There is more people that are willing to add darkclams to the devpot, besides that ill start adding btc to the pot as soon as i can. Still looking for more developers.

well i doubt much of adding to the pot will happen from you, tbh it's pretty obvious your broke ass and can't run this coin, the constant loans your taking tells that ;\
just let it go man, you made an XCP scam, dumped your DC on idiots, that's it. nothing to see here
i just am disappointing you fudged it so bad Doog, who came in the beginning to support, has now realized your not serious and pulled out from even stopping in this thread anymore ;(

YOU KILLED DC, (tho you created it too haha so funny how it goes)
legendary
legendary
so any news on dice site coming?
My site will take a while, im currently focusing in getting a dev for the coin. But that shouldnt be a worry since there is a few sites waiting to add DC.

Why do we need an exchange toe xchange?......jk
Well the XCP exchange is pretty unconvenient but first of all we need a wallet, the exchanges i contacted said its imprescindible.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Why do we need an exchange toe xchange?......jk
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
so any news on dice site coming?
legendary
is this assets/coins only can be traded in counter party/xcp ?
not in exchange like ccex,trex,polo,.etc ?
honestly i'm not too familiar to trade on xcp wallet
Yeah on xcp only, i would love too to get on coin mode but we kinda need another dev.

why not try to apply in yobit,c-cex or bluetrade for begining

if in polo its so hard to get listed

Because we are not coin yet, otherwise im pretty sure we would be in bleu.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
is this assets/coins only can be traded in counter party/xcp ?
not in exchange like ccex,trex,polo,.etc ?
honestly i'm not too familiar to trade on xcp wallet
Yeah on xcp only, i would love too to get on coin mode but we kinda need another dev.

why not try to apply in yobit,c-cex or bluetrade for begining

if in polo its so hard to get listed

legendary
Hi guys, now darkclam has a darkpaper, please check darkclam.com
legendary
Lost all my DarkClam in counterparty wallet don`t know what happen i logged in with my password and all it give me a term of use after i accept it no darkclam and new address was created.

Try to check the words, maybe you added something by mistake. It should be a password of 12 coherent words.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Lost all my DarkClam in counterparty wallet don`t know what happen i logged in with my password and all it give me a term of use after i accept it no darkclam and new address was created.

haha not sure what happened, if you used your same wallet seed, there's no way it should have "reset".

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

legendary
y is not locked? maybe if we can raise a dev fund someone would be willing to develop
I was going to propose that today yeah it could be great, i first need to recover my DCs but i can set up an address as soon as i arrive home.
Ill also get the link to the "bug" that didnt let daxxog lock it, yet that may change after the ownership of the asset changes.
how about the coin amount??where write?
https://counterpartychain.io/asset/DARKCLAM or darkclam.com
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
how about the coin amount??where write?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
y is not locked? maybe if we can raise a dev fund someone would be willing to develop
Pages:
Jump to: