Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DC] Dark Clam |BOUNTY ->| We need more developers. | J-D wager | - page 8. (Read 25873 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Any new information? Has there been any updates on blockchain? wallet? exchange? etc
Besides fact that daxxog didnt had much time this week we can do no update till voting is done, we will lock and burn tough, i think waiting will be worth Smiley.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Any new information? Has there been any updates on blockchain? wallet? exchange? etc
legendary
i retwetted your DC tweet to my 2,119 followers

your very lucky to have me around andu
You even sound like trump.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
i retwetted your DC tweet to my 2,119 followers

your very lucky to have me around andu
legendary
Seems that voting will end up with a splashing victory for burning the leftover, there is 4 days left of voting, hurry up!.
legendary
We have twitter now! I never used twitter so ill use dark_clam as exploring twitter to cover even more people.
Feel free to follow/retweet Kolla in @dark_clams tweet: https://twitter.com/dark_clam/status/708296083613597696?s=09
legendary
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
how to claim darkclam > Shocked Undecided
I miss dooglus
I still have 147,000 dark clam. i'm holding it for good now. not going to sell
legendary
Quote from: yubit on Today at 12:51:21 PM
I did not understand nothing!
Help please!
Just now in "My Account Balances" of https://wallet.counterwallet.io I have 4 balances:
1) 0.0XXXXX BTC
2) XX.XX A11............00
3) XX.XX A19............00
4) XX.XX DARKCLAM

What I must to do?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
andulolika A11 should be your vote token a19 the testdrop (worth nothing) and darkclam are your dark clams.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must send A11...... to Daxxog to recive more darkclams???  Huh
You already have your darkclams, A11 is the vote token, i think you guys should check darkclam.com, its at the beginning.
You can find there at the beginning the two addresses each of them being voting for doog or burn respectively 1doog and 1burn. IF you want to vote, otherwise you should hold/trade your darkclams till we launch as proper.
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
Quote from: yubit on Today at 12:51:21 PM
Help please!
Just now in "My Account Balances" of https://wallet.counterwallet.io I have 4 balances:
1) 0.0XXXXX BTC
4) XX.XX DARKCLAM

What I must to do?
andulolika A11 should be your vote token a19 the testdrop (worth nothing) and darkclam are your dark clams.

I must send A11...... to Daxxog to recive more darkclams???  Huh
legendary
what a headless shit storm this is
by the time dc happens and theres movement this will be so fogotten about lol
i dont think anyone knows what or when their doing
please lets just vote to give this to doog, otherwise i feel another month of hee hawing ;p
that list you made in which only "drop" is crossed off has been that way since the testdrop 2 weeks ago ;p
shit or get off the pot omg
Daxxog is really busy this week, and the last week he done a lot of stuff, i updated the thread tough.
please lets just vote to give this to doog, otherwise i feel another month of hee hawing ;p
that list you made in which only "drop" is crossed off has been that way since the testdrop 2 weeks ago ;p

Agree 1000%

Just give them to dooglus, make the wallet and and shit so it' can MAYBE get listed on an exchange somewhere.

Ive sent a few exchanges requests for dark, however, i''m sure they wont even consider it without it being done first.
On bittrex is added on the list yet that doesnt make it sure it will be added, bleutrade should be an easy shot and good exchsnge in my opinion, i personally wont contact yobit but if they add us good. Also we will have our own exchange.
Help please!
1) 0.0XXXXX BTC
4) XX.XX DARKCLAM

What I must to do?

A11 should be your vote token a19 the testdrop (worth nothing) and darkclam are your dark clams.
hipe things are working out andu. im here for the long run
Hype was huge specially on jd, i wonder how it will adapt to people from outside.
I miss dooglus
hipe things are working out andu. im here for the long run
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
Help please!
1) 0.0XXXXX BTC
4) XX.XX DARKCLAM

What I must to do?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Agree 1000%

Just give them to dooglus, make the wallet and and shit so it' can MAYBE get listed on an exchange somewhere.

Ive sent a few exchanges requests for dark, however, i''m sure they wont even consider it without it being done first.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity
legendary
if you have enough btc on your address and are sending the right asset to the right address there should be no problem, ill say that i heard and by personal experience that the android wallet kinda sucks, it may be your case too. Just to be sure, you are sending A11025294652163217000 to 1doog or 1burn?

I'm not using the android wallet.  Sending A110025294652163217000 to 1doog.  I plug in the address and the amount, click 'send' and the window just goes away, and nothing happens.

well.. i guess you should contact xcp support.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs
if you have enough btc on your address and are sending the right asset to the right address there should be no problem, ill say that i heard and by personal experience that the android wallet kinda sucks, it may be your case too. Just to be sure, you are sending A11025294652163217000 to 1doog or 1burn?

I'm not using the android wallet.  Sending A110025294652163217000 to 1doog.  I plug in the address and the amount, click 'send' and the window just goes away, and nothing happens.
legendary
I can't get voting to work.  I put in the address, I put in the amount, and nothing happens.

Do you have enough btc on the address?

I do, yes.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs
I can't get voting to work.  I put in the address, I put in the amount, and nothing happens.

Do you have enough btc on the address?

I do, yes.
Pages:
Jump to: