Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 104. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 03:39:25 AM
Now the whole world is focused towards the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning. Because it's the future. And the faster the machine develops the faster a person will move to a new stage of development where it is waiting for even more grandiose discoveries.
machine learning uses centralized systems and has limited capacity. On this platform, the capacity potential can be simply enormous.
You mean about the different devices used by employees?
Yes, the power potential is just huge, and the amount of data that algorithms can work with . All this is now idle and it is necessary that all these resources bring benefit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 03:34:09 AM
Now the whole world is focused towards the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning. Because it's the future. And the faster the machine develops the faster a person will move to a new stage of development where it is waiting for even more grandiose discoveries.
machine learning uses centralized systems and has limited capacity. On this platform, the capacity potential can be simply enormous.
You mean about the different devices used by employees?
March 17, 2018, 03:28:40 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 03:23:22 AM
March 17, 2018, 03:18:25 AM
I have no doubt that this project will make a big impact on the development of digital technologies in General . I'm no expert)) but it seems to me that it is now very fast-growing and booming market.
You are absolutely right, the market is really very promising and it needs to be occupied. Developers shot at the right place.
March 17, 2018, 03:13:22 AM
I have no doubt that this project will make a big impact on the development of digital technologies in General . I'm no expert)) but it seems to me that it is now very fast-growing and booming market.
March 17, 2018, 03:08:34 AM
Developers want to create a specific marketplace with their own algorithms. Would it look like an Apple store or a play play? Or it's something else. Play market and app store work on the same principle
The principle is similar ,only on the platform will create a variety of algorithms that later can be put up for sale
Who will be responsible for development of algorithms? Developers will hire employees who are competent in this area?
No, anyone who is strong in programming can try to create a platform and its algorithms and test them, improve them later.
Do you really think that developers will be able to attract a lot of smart programmers to their platform to create their own algorithms?
Of course, the most promising direction of development at the moment is IT technology . A lot of people are involved.
I am far from all this and probably not correctly understood the essence of the project and that the developers want to bring their project into the world.
I think it more than understandable and accessible told . I agree it may be to the layman who is not experienced with programming words machine learning may seem to him a wild. But I would advise you to get better acquainted with such an interesting phenomenon on the Internet .
March 17, 2018, 03:03:12 AM
Developers want to create a specific marketplace with their own algorithms. Would it look like an Apple store or a play play? Or it's something else. Play market and app store work on the same principle
The principle is similar ,only on the platform will create a variety of algorithms that later can be put up for sale
Who will be responsible for development of algorithms? Developers will hire employees who are competent in this area?
No, anyone who is strong in programming can try to create a platform and its algorithms and test them, improve them later.
Do you really think that developers will be able to attract a lot of smart programmers to their platform to create their own algorithms?
Of course, the most promising direction of development at the moment is IT technology . A lot of people are involved.
I am far from all this and probably not correctly understood the essence of the project and that the developers want to bring their project into the world.
March 17, 2018, 02:57:38 AM
March 17, 2018, 02:51:50 AM
March 17, 2018, 02:47:00 AM
March 17, 2018, 02:42:43 AM
March 17, 2018, 02:37:37 AM
March 17, 2018, 02:32:23 AM
Activity: 476
March 17, 2018, 01:28:32 AM
I have a question about whether smart contracts are used here and is there any reporting?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
March 17, 2018, 01:22:14 AM
I can still add more start of machine learning algorithms with simple processing in the DML application Roll Eyes
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 01:17:15 AM
tell me what other specific advantages I can get from participating in this platform. I want to get an explanation from the competent people Roll Eyes
I think that first you need to learn about the properties of the DML-protocol
well, for starters, it has the properties of searching, querying and enumerating machine learning algorithms, and also deploying them in intelligent devices
Activity: 420
March 17, 2018, 01:12:21 AM
tell me what other specific advantages I can get from participating in this platform. I want to get an explanation from the competent people Roll Eyes
I think that first you need to learn about the properties of the DML-protocol
March 17, 2018, 01:06:11 AM
Activity: 224
March 16, 2018, 08:29:40 PM
Does somebody know their plains for the future? I’m really interested in the project so I want to know more details.
In March they want to launch the DML Protocol Gen 0  beta. Devs announced that it is expected to launch upon the completion of DML token generation event.
How does it work? What it will offer for users?
It means that it will provide an immediately utility for the DML Tokens. Customers and developers can then transact machine learning algorithms under the interface of DML Algo Marketplace with the support of smart contracts.
It is great. Do you know the date of the launch?
Unfortunately, I don’t know. It will be released soon, so stay tuned with their further announcement. You can take a look on their site, official channels for more info about it.
Do they have in plains development of another protocol for this system?
Yes, they have big plans. They want to launch DML Protocol Gen 1,2,3 and 4. The last one will be launched at 2020. Maybe, it isn’t their last idea.
Where did you found this information?
As I said take a look on their site. There you can find much more information than I told you.
https://decentralizedml.com/
Jump to: