Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 103. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 05:07:00 AM
The project is in great demand, it's very cool. I like when projects quickly develop

I agree, the number of participants increases every day. Soon there will be investors. It's fine

How do you think, how soon will the project be implemented and customers will be able to start using the project's amenities?

I do not know about the implementation of the project, I have not seen the news, so I can not say anything. I will wait for news about the release of the project. Its implementation

I think that the project team will soon be happy with the community's first news. We are waiting very much for news and information
Activity: 406
March 17, 2018, 05:03:04 AM
I believe that problems with users arise should not . At the moment, with each passing day it is revealed more and more.
We will wait for the launch of the project, only then it will be possible to make adequate conclusions about the performance of the platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 05:01:44 AM
The project is in great demand, it's very cool. I like when projects quickly develop

I agree, the number of participants increases every day. Soon there will be investors. It's fine

How do you think, how soon will the project be implemented and customers will be able to start using the project's amenities?

I do not know about the implementation of the project, I have not seen the news, so I can not say anything. I will wait for news about the release of the project. Its implementation
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 04:58:02 AM
I believe that problems with users arise should not . At the moment, with each passing day it is revealed more and more.
March 17, 2018, 04:56:18 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 04:53:39 AM
The project does not look like a SCAM . Although looks a bit too utopian and ambitious. The development team is quite capable and able to implement the plan.
What's so unrealistic and unrealizable did you notice? I am very interested?)
I was very confused by the fact that it is not clear how many devices will be involved in this project. Can be such that on computing capacities this project will concede already existing systems of machine learning.
I would argue with you ... Device owners will be paid a reward for providing their resources to the platform. And given the potential growth of the machine learning market, even the smallest reward in the transfer to fiat money can be very good.
In any case, blockchain and new technologies are perceived by the world very skeptically and reluctantly. It will take a long time when there will be enough users on this platform .
Question of course an interesting. For algorithms to be really good, you need a lot of different data so that this algorithm can solve any problem . If personal data is low quality algorithms will leave much to be desired.

Therefore , I raised such a question, everything depends on the number of provided facilities and personal data. If the platform is not popular it will not have fuel for development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

March 17, 2018, 04:44:51 AM
Activity: 210
March 17, 2018, 04:42:57 AM
The project does not look like a SCAM . Although looks a bit too utopian and ambitious. The development team is quite capable and able to implement the plan.
I was very confused by the fact that it is not clear how many devices will be involved in this project. Can be such that on computing capacities this project will concede already existing systems of machine learning.
I would argue with you ... Device owners will be paid a reward for providing their resources to the platform. And given the potential growth of the machine learning market, even the smallest reward in the transfer to fiat money can be very good.
In any case, blockchain and new technologies are perceived by the world very skeptically and reluctantly. It will take a long time when there will be enough users on this platform .
Question of course an interesting. For algorithms to be really good, you need a lot of different data so that this algorithm can solve any problem . If personal data is low quality algorithms will leave much to be desired.
March 17, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
March 17, 2018, 04:31:56 AM
March 17, 2018, 04:26:03 AM
March 17, 2018, 04:21:40 AM
March 17, 2018, 04:16:12 AM
March 17, 2018, 04:10:14 AM
Who will be the buyer of these same algorithms? Who would be interested?
Various companies that apply these algorithms in their projects. Every day there are more and more such companies.
Activity: 616
March 17, 2018, 04:04:27 AM
Who will be the buyer of these same algorithms? Who would be interested?
March 17, 2018, 03:58:46 AM
But what about the personal data that is stored on the devices? Who will be responsible for their safety ?
The developers will adhere to the confidentiality of the data . All data will be stored on the blockchain. And people will give access to them voluntarily.
Will there be any reward for that?
Yes, of course, for the provision of their personal data and unused capacity will be given a reward in DML tokens
March 17, 2018, 03:53:53 AM
But what about the personal data that is stored on the devices? Who will be responsible for their safety ?
The developers will adhere to the confidentiality of the data . All data will be stored on the blockchain. And people will give access to them voluntarily.
Will there be any reward for that?
March 17, 2018, 03:49:26 AM
March 17, 2018, 03:44:02 AM
Jump to: