Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 105. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 08:21:43 PM
Does somebody know their plains for the future? I’m really interested in the project so I want to know more details.
In March they want to launch the DML Protocol Gen 0  beta. Devs announced that it is expected to launch upon the completion of DML token generation event.
How does it work? What it will offer for users?
It means that it will provide an immediately utility for the DML Tokens. Customers and developers can then transact machine learning algorithms under the interface of DML Algo Marketplace with the support of smart contracts.
It is great. Do you know the date of the launch?
Unfortunately, I don’t know. It will be released soon, so stay tuned with their further announcement. You can take a look on their site, official channels for more info about it.
Do they have in plains development of another protocol for this system?
Yes, they have big plans. They want to launch DML Protocol Gen 1,2,3 and 4. The last one will be launched at 2020. Maybe, it isn’t their last idea.
Where did you found this information?
Activity: 224
March 16, 2018, 08:16:28 PM
Does somebody know their plains for the future? I’m really interested in the project so I want to know more details.
In March they want to launch the DML Protocol Gen 0  beta. Devs announced that it is expected to launch upon the completion of DML token generation event.
It means that it will provide an immediately utility for the DML Tokens. Customers and developers can then transact machine learning algorithms under the interface of DML Algo Marketplace with the support of smart contracts.
Unfortunately, I don’t know. It will be released soon, so stay tuned with their further announcement. You can take a look on their site, official channels for more info about it.
Yes, they have big plans. They want to launch DML Protocol Gen 1,2,3 and 4. The last one will be launched at 2020. Maybe, it isn’t their last idea.
March 16, 2018, 08:11:11 PM
March 16, 2018, 08:05:38 PM
March 16, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
March 16, 2018, 07:53:40 PM
I have seen many ICOs and crypto concepts about AI, and machine learning is the brainchild of the AI, blockchain and decentralization is what makes the popularity of AI marketplace. I ask what make this project exceptional to other Ai and machine learning decentralization ? Are they using any functional programming language to this project like ADA Cardano did ?
March 16, 2018, 07:47:54 PM
March 16, 2018, 07:41:16 PM
Activity: 196
March 16, 2018, 07:40:48 PM
Hi everyone! How fast this project could become successful? I like the idea very much and I hope it will meet my expectations.
I think it will develop fast enough. Unused data have an enormous potential especially when it is used in collaboration with blockchain and smart contracts. They have very high ratings on different sites. For example, they have 7.2/10 on hacked.com
It is impressing. First of all users need to be interested in this project to invest in it. What benefits can get users of DML?
Developers get freedom of action. Some large corporations limit the developer’s fantasy by setting a specific goal. DML could help to achieve their potential. They will able to work, communicate and find new solutions. Freelancing is a good alternative for those, who want more.
Ok. Will developers be able to freely bring to the market their project?
Yes, there will be free market ecosystem. The cryptocommunity is going through a democratic revolution. There are no middlemen and additional fees on this market.
I like this idea. Will be this market available for everyone?
You need to get a license to get access to this market.  It is made to avoid unauthorized access to the IP of the developers.  

This is very important feature. How much will be the price for this access? How long this access will be valid after the payment?
Devs want to put a minimum price for it, but they will be only for single use. Maybe, they will further elaborate on this question.
Activity: 126
March 16, 2018, 07:35:20 PM
Hi everyone! How fast this project could become successful? I like the idea very much and I hope it will meet my expectations.
I think it will develop fast enough. Unused data have an enormous potential especially when it is used in collaboration with blockchain and smart contracts. They have very high ratings on different sites. For example, they have 7.2/10 on hacked.com
It is impressing. First of all users need to be interested in this project to invest in it. What benefits can get users of DML?
Developers get freedom of action. Some large corporations limit the developer’s fantasy by setting a specific goal. DML could help to achieve their potential. They will able to work, communicate and find new solutions. Freelancing is a good alternative for those, who want more.
Yes, there will be free market ecosystem. The cryptocommunity is going through a democratic revolution. There are no middlemen and additional fees on this market.
You need to get a license to get access to this market.  It is made to avoid unauthorized access to the IP of the developers.  

This is very important feature. How much will be the price for this access? How long this access will be valid after the payment?
March 16, 2018, 07:30:54 PM
March 16, 2018, 07:28:12 PM
March 16, 2018, 07:24:52 PM
March 16, 2018, 07:18:39 PM
March 16, 2018, 07:16:12 PM
March 16, 2018, 07:12:59 PM
March 16, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
March 16, 2018, 07:00:35 PM
March 16, 2018, 06:52:07 PM
March 16, 2018, 06:45:45 PM
Jump to: