Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 107. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
March 16, 2018, 12:06:48 PM
Hello, tell me what is the feature of the platform? Huh
Hey, here's an example .
Operations using a smart contract in DML markers for machine learning models.
the use of computing power on the media users (PCs, smartphones), the use of their data for processing, but without unloading the data anywhere.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 16, 2018, 12:02:43 PM
Hello, tell me what is the feature of the platform? Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 12:01:32 PM
Someone puts money into this?
Only idiots do it.
Why are you so aggressive? What makes you think so?
This is all obvious. Now you are investing your money here, and you will not be able to return them.
It's all a scam.
Can you give at least one argument?
Why should we believe you?
Just open your eyes and you'll see everything.
Here people are deceived.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 11:59:05 AM
I really want to make a lot of money on this project. Who is with me?

Are you so sure you can do this?

Yes, I am absolutely sure of it. Will you make me a mountain of money?

I laugh) How did you get together to make big money on someone else's project? Do you want to harm the project?

No, I want to buy a lot of tokens now and then, when they grow in price, sell everything and make big money

Ahahah, I realized you are a genius. I envy you. This is a very "cool" idea. Even too

It's sarcasm? I do not understand

Certainly sarcasm. What you have come up with, people have been doing for a very long time. This is an absolute standard scheme. It is applied everywhere

I understand this, but it hinders me from earning a lot of money!

I envy your confidence. That's cool. In fact, you can probably earn money, but I'm not sure that there will be many of them, and even more so!
Activity: 196
March 16, 2018, 11:56:20 AM
Only idiots do it.
This is all obvious. Now you are investing your money here, and you will not be able to return them.
It's all a scam.
Can you give at least one argument?
Why should we believe you?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

I laugh) How did you get together to make big money on someone else's project? Do you want to harm the project?

No, I want to buy a lot of tokens now and then, when they grow in price, sell everything and make big money

Ahahah, I realized you are a genius. I envy you. This is a very "cool" idea. Even too

Certainly sarcasm. What you have come up with, people have been doing for a very long time. This is an absolute standard scheme. It is applied everywhere

I understand this, but it hinders me from earning a lot of money!
March 16, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
Only idiots do it.
It's all a scam.
Activity: 196
March 16, 2018, 11:44:42 AM
Only idiots do it.
March 16, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

March 16, 2018, 11:39:29 AM
Only idiots do it.
March 16, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
March 16, 2018, 11:35:04 AM
i didn't noticed before how important machine learning can be for our future , i just did not read much about it , but after reading the ann and some other info about it , i am very interested , will keep 'n eye on this
Activity: 168
March 16, 2018, 11:34:21 AM
Is there a referral system?
On the site there is nothing about it.
Therefore, I think that there is no referral system.
Very bad! Angry
I have already told all my friends about the project. It turns out that I will not get anything for it.
Do not worry. Perhaps the developers will add this system soon.
I hope so. Otherwise, all my efforts were in vain. Cry
You can write about it to the developers. They will help you with this problem. Wink
Good. I'll try to do so. Thank you very much for your help.
I'm happy to help. If you have any more questions, ask and I'll try to answer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 10:50:08 AM
I can not find information about the bonus program of the project. Help me please! I very much want to participate and promote the project

I understand you, I was looking for information for a long time, but I did not find anything. I realized that the community should wait for the start of the program. Let's wait for the news

I'm very sorry (I wanted to participate, but the program has not started yet .It's bad .I will wait and follow the news

Yes, it is necessary to wait for the program to appear to help the project further

And how are you going to participate? On what platform will you work? Have you thought about this?

Yes, I thought, I decided that I will work on facebook

Why there? I thought that YouTube was the most convenient platform and more profit.

I have about 2000 subscribers on facebook. I know that I will tell them about the project. It will be interesting to them. I'm sure

I'm very happy for you. I hope that you will succeed. It is very important. Personally, I want to create a channel on YouTube and on the channel to keep the news of the world, to comment on them. Talk about the project
March 16, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

Activity: 238
March 16, 2018, 11:29:10 AM
Very bad! Angry
I have already told all my friends about the project. It turns out that I will not get anything for it.
You can write about it to the developers. They will help you with this problem. Wink
Good. I'll try to do so. Thank you very much for your help.
March 16, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

Activity: 168
March 16, 2018, 11:23:59 AM
Very bad! Angry
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
I can not find information about the bonus program of the project. Help me please! I very much want to participate and promote the project

I understand you, I was looking for information for a long time, but I did not find anything. I realized that the community should wait for the start of the program. Let's wait for the news

I'm very sorry (I wanted to participate, but the program has not started yet .It's bad .I will wait and follow the news

Yes, it is necessary to wait for the program to appear to help the project further

And how are you going to participate? On what platform will you work? Have you thought about this?

Yes, I thought, I decided that I will work on facebook

Why there? I thought that YouTube was the most convenient platform and more profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 11:23:29 AM
Is there a simple step-by-step description of purchasing tokens?
Jump to: