Author

Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning - page 106. (Read 6229 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 06:16:04 PM
guys, explain to me please, what is DML. Is it a process? Roll Eyes
this is the DML protocol, is being developed to provide access to private data that was not used today to raise machine learning to a new stage of development

Note that this ensures a high level of user information security.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
March 16, 2018, 06:11:10 PM
this is the DML protocol, is being developed to provide access to private data that was not used today to raise machine learning to a new stage of development
March 16, 2018, 06:00:27 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 05:54:10 PM
I do not see that problems in the modern world were described here and a good recommendation is how to implement them
the problem, as such, is there - unreasonable actions and the power of money led to the emergence of anticompetence and uneven distribution of resources
March 16, 2018, 05:46:08 PM
I do not see that problems in the modern world were described here and a good recommendation is how to implement them
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 05:40:42 PM
and I almost do not understand anything. I'm not a programmer, unfortunately :(the only thing I realized is the power return by developing certain algorithms
you are right. In this case, block and integrated learning technologies on devices will be applied
and to what will this result? The better this platform is for other analog projects, if we can start talking about this.?
this will mainly lead to innovations with peripherals.
March 16, 2018, 05:34:02 PM
and I almost do not understand anything. I'm not a programmer, unfortunately :(the only thing I realized is the power return by developing certain algorithms
you are right. In this case, block and integrated learning technologies on devices will be applied
and to what will this result? The better this platform is for other analog projects, if we can start talking about this.?
March 16, 2018, 05:28:07 PM
March 16, 2018, 05:23:09 PM
March 16, 2018, 05:18:42 PM
guys, tell me the purpose of the project. this will be enough for me to decide whether to participate in it or not
well, I understand, this is decentralized machine learning. here a lot of advantages, list for a long time.
March 16, 2018, 05:13:30 PM
guys, tell me the purpose of the project. this will be enough for me to decide whether to participate in it or not
March 16, 2018, 01:10:40 PM
How does the platform work and who are its members?
Hey.The platform involves 3 participants: the customer,the developer,the user.
The customer makes a certain order, the developer executes it .
Users are actively using, and the customer receives the results of combing.
Understood, and the developer can develop or take third-party?And how is it all linked to the blockchain?
The data themselves do not go to any third-party sources? Have they provided a roadmap?
Yes ,all is well.A road map you can find on the official website of the platform.
Thanks)
March 16, 2018, 01:05:17 PM
Understood, and the developer can develop or take third-party?And how is it all linked to the blockchain?
The data themselves do not go to any third-party sources? Have they provided a roadmap?
Yes ,all is well.A road map you can find on the official website of the platform.
March 16, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
March 16, 2018, 12:55:38 PM
March 16, 2018, 12:51:39 PM
March 16, 2018, 12:43:27 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
March 16, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
Hello, tell me what is the feature of the platform? Huh
Hey, here's an example .
Operations using a smart contract in DML markers for machine learning models.
the use of computing power on the media users (PCs, smartphones), the use of their data for processing, but without unloading the data anywhere.
So you want to say about the direct processing of information both on the device and on the blockchain there will be only the result of this whole process?
Yes, exactly.It is also possible to mass participation.That the as like, community
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 16, 2018, 12:11:38 PM
Hello, tell me what is the feature of the platform? Huh
Hey, here's an example .
Operations using a smart contract in DML markers for machine learning models.
the use of computing power on the media users (PCs, smartphones), the use of their data for processing, but without unloading the data anywhere.
So you want to say about the direct processing of information both on the device and on the blockchain there will be only the result of this whole process?
Activity: 196
March 16, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
Someone puts money into this?
Only idiots do it.
Why are you so aggressive? What makes you think so?
This is all obvious. Now you are investing your money here, and you will not be able to return them.
It's all a scam.
Can you give at least one argument?
Why should we believe you?
Just open your eyes and you'll see everything.
Here people are deceived.
You write nonsense. If people were deceived here, the project was not so popular and successful.
You are just jealous.
Jump to: