Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1984. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
It's actually really cool to see the birth of a coin I've been following on an exchange!!  Congrats again to the devs and to all those who've backed this coin!  Glad to be a part of the team!
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 9 valid posts found from 28th July, 2017 to 4th August, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.

Should I sign up again https://deeponion.org/apply.php? I do not want to be banned from airdrop.

No just stay more active. It has reduced to 50 characters and only 10 posts, but you know the game the more you put in the more you get out.

DeepOnion Live long and prosper

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 9 valid posts found from 28th July, 2017 to 4th August, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.

Should I sign up again https://deeponion.org/apply.php? I do not want to be banned from airdrop.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I'm not selling, might buy some more Smiley
Kinda amazing the way everything is running on with DeepOnion  Grin
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
wow the first buy, congratulations who bought so cheap.
First Buy was at Moon\Onion market  almost 20 minutes before then BTC\ONION . It was my trade. First in history.
Just for LULZ it was my 1 onion coin sell orders at all markets like doge moon(but i even dont know wtf is moon coin Grin)

oh ok thank you for the information is gonna be recorded for the history and congratulations for be the First trade in history of DeepOnion. Grin Grin Grin
I also took a picture of the 1st transaction for the story) It will be interesting after a while to laugh at this)
https://twitter.com/vpixele/status/895404086098579456
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
I should have thought about this a bit more, why am i scrambling to get coin into nova now... i should have done this a while ago.

I didn't think of selling obviously..

But why i did not think of buying until now i will never know.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Exchange started...now,that's interesting. Not right now,of course,but in week or two. Only real way to measure how much people are interested Wink
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
10k sats already??? That's nice. I was too slow to pick up the 2k sats.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
set my buywall. going to bed now. happy trading and hopefully i'll have more onions tomorrow
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
First Buy was at Moon\Onion market  almost 20 minutes before then BTC\ONION . It was my trade. First in history.
Just for LULZ it was my 1 onion coin sell orders at all markets like doge moon(but i even dont know wtf is moon coin Grin)

oh ok thank you for the information is gonna be recorded for the history and congratulations for be the First trade in history of DeepOnion. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 490
you just beat me. price has shot up now

i think its even cheap at this Price... 0.001 - 0.005 btc should it be per onion.

but wait, there will be more for sure tomorrow.
legendary
you just beat me. price has shot up now
legendary
theres only been one sell at this time

okay then im in the top 5 Cheesy

haha
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion

Me not  Grin  had to Transfer btc. Wa sto late but i will be the 2nd or vectisitch
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
legendary
Jump to: