Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1985. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
mine just arrived. 3 confirms needed

1 of 3  Grin Grin

but i had all my btc in other coins so i sold just 0.1 btc and transfer it to nova... not to much but the coming weeks more.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
mine just arrived. 3 confirms needed
Activity: 490
Bittrex taking to F*cking Long to withdraw few btc to nova.... i want buy all the cheap onins.

lets see who is faster XD
legendary
a little shaking of weak hands is a good thing in the long run. just hoover them up
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Somebody sold it for 0.00002000 BTC, it's very cheap. I think the seller is some miner.

Guys, Please don't undervalue the price

Let them sell, no problem. Just send some sat to your novaexchange wallet and grab some ONION cheap! 2k sat..thats not even 10 cents. How many Shitcoins have ICO prices of 25 Cents per coin?! So calm down and grab a piece of the cake Wink

I also mine this coin. But I don;t want to dump because I care about the future for this coin.

I wish we all realize and make ONION worth something we can be proud of.
legendary
While trading has begun at NovaEx, I noticed more staking rewards arriving than usual

yep. i've been getting stakes all day. the network weight has dropped right down. i guess that means the devs have stopped staking the premine for a while???

@crypto-rainbow, can you confirm the status of the staking of the premined coins and if you have stopped and why .or for how long?
we are loving the extra stakes. i think i'll have peppercorn sauce with my stake
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
While trading has begun at NovaEx, I noticed more staking rewards arriving than usual
hmm, what do you want to say? That some whales are transfering much onions to nova for dumping and therefore we can stake more, because of lower network-weight?
legendary
i'm sending some btc over to nova. i'm going hoovering
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
Somebody sold it for 0.00002000 BTC, it's very cheap. I think the seller is some miner.

Let them sell, no problem. Just send some sat to your novaexchange wallet and grab some ONION cheap! 2k sat..thats not even 10 cents. How many Shitcoins have ICO prices of 25 Cents per coin?! So calm down and grab a piece of the cake Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
No trades has occured yet ...
There is a big spread. Will be interesting who will make the first step, the buyers or sellers.
Buyers took the first step to 0.000020) It's terrible))))
Why is it terrible, BUY means rising chart? Or did I miss your smileys?
BTW, 9 onion are not that much. Smiley
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Just noticed 2k sats per coin. And the trade begins.

Activity: 356
Merit: 102
There is a big spread. Will be interesting who will make the first step, the buyers or sellers.
Buyers made the first step to 0.00002) Do not sell so cheaply .. What are you doing ..)
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello ! Do not sell your cheap onions, otherwise they will not cost anything. Please hold a good price for onions.

I have a question where can I download a new updated wallet? Thank you for your reply !

The devs made this 90% holding rule to protect the price from the dumpers. It is a good idea. Most people always dump their airdrop coins.

It's the miners and bounty hunters that will be tempted to dump it. I wish they will not sell very low for them to help the ONION community preserve a very good value for ONION
Activity: 910
After the arrival of monsters on the algorithm X11, the coin on the X13 algorithm is a happiness that needs to be developed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Deeponion is still relatively rare in the market.

Are there plans to list it at the other exchanges? I think that is when you will see it really take off. It is a well presented product and I think a lot of people out there do not know it exists. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org

I have a question where can I download a new updated wallet? Thank you for your reply !

At the official website, under download section. There is a direct download and file from MEGA.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Hello ! Do not sell your cheap onions, otherwise they will not cost anything. Please hold a good price for onions.

The devs made this 90% holding rule to protect the price from the dumpers. It is a good idea. Most people always dump their airdrop coins.
Jump to: