Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1987. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 102
The reaction of new investors after the release of DeepOnion on the stock exchange:

Anyone can thank me for my efforts: DdhTwSuj12sJvXukP3jaoyafJVN3wF4vpT
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
As a miner, I know the value of the capacities and coinage.
It is not profitable for me to sell less than 0.00001500 BTC for 1 Deeponion (ONION)
Focusing on the market of crypto coins.
This is the minimum price of a coin!

0.00001500 BTC is pretty acceptable.

But for me, I wish to see general acceptance a minimum of 0.00005000 BTC for 1 Onion
Activity: 910
Merit: 250

GPU Mining?
Which Pool are you using? and How much Onoins you get per Day?

Cheers
http://kawaiipool.party/
600MH/s = 192-201 Deeponion (ONION)

Check the Price now Cheesy ist over 300 sats .... and Keep going up...

i will put maybe 10 Onions for sale there just to do the first trade .... but 0.01 btc 1 onion XD

The novaexchange wallet is now syncing, first deposits should arrive in a few minutes from now!!

Yes! Very fast development at NovaExchange now: as they got the nodes working now, the wallets are synching great  Smiley
Activity: 490
It is not profitable for me to sell less than 0.00001500 BTC for 1 Deeponion (ONION)

GPU Mining?
Which Pool are you using? and How much Onoins you get per Day?

Cheers
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
In the wallet of the stock exchange, the nodes constantly need to be updated. And whether they will do it ... As though synchronization did not become a regular problem.
This guys so naive. i wish good luck to them. Grin Grin

Price will get higher than this as supply is low, and demand is more than supply. Guys, just hodl at least until the airdrops is through, and let's make ONION's value go higher level. This could easily go within top 50 or 100 in coinmarketcap.

I also hope that the price rises, but remember it doesn't have to be. I fear we will get very less volume, only a small amount of sell orders and just a big gap between sell and buy orders. And then nothing will happen, no trade will be made
Be optimistic .. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

i will put maybe 10 Onions for sale there just to do the first trade .... but 0.01 btc 1 onion XD

Optimism does helps. It will be our best attitude towards ONION
The fact that many want to buy ONION at higher price with less supply now, will push the price higher than what we see now at NovaEx
Activity: 910

The novaexchange wallet is now syncing, first deposits should arrive in a few minutes from now!!

yeah, my wallet is also syncing.

i will put 35 Onions there... will see if someone hit the 0,1 - 0.01 btc per onion
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I am enjoying seeing the listing and actual buy orders for ONION on the exchange!  The current demand looks to me like people haven't actually read the ANN that are bidding though.  The prices that they are asking are....kind of...."cute" I guess would be a good description.  They are obviously not considering the limited availability if they weren't active on or before 12 July.

I do agree with others that pushing to get buy closer to sell (around 0.01 BTC) without pushing so hard that buyers give up entirely is challenging but not impossible.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
LoveMe
nova exchange admin adding DeepOnion nodes  Grin

Lol that sloth looking at us  Grin
But I'm sure this nodes issue will be resolved by NovaEx soon.
Very nice improvement . keep it up guys and don't look at the price in Nova right now keep eyes on development thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Looking forward to seeing Deeponion listed and climbing on coinmarketcap in the future.

Grin Grin Grin

Lol that sloth looking at us  Grin
But I'm sure this nodes issue will be resolved by NovaEx soon.

Price will get higher than this as supply is low, and demand is more than supply. Guys, just hodl at least until the airdrops is through, and let's make ONION's value go higher level. This could easily go within top 50 or 100 in coinmarketcap.

I also hope that the price rises, but remember it doesn't have to be. I fear we will get very less volume, only a small amount of sell orders and just a big gap between sell and buy orders. And then nothing will happen, no trade will be made

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Be optimistic .. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
Jump to: