Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1989. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
deeponion got listed in novaexchange but i feel is better to just hold your coins and participate in all the airdrop-rounds.

Let the games begin  Smiley thx devs for Deeponion and the effort you put in to. Thx DO COMMUNITY
It says
 Not connected to any peers, please provide addnodes if any.
when looking at the deeponion wallet.
Seems it isn't connected to any peers yet.
Any idea how to fix that?
Did you put the default .conf file in the appdata directory though?
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
This crypto is amazing, all respect to the dev team and Deeper crypto-rainbow and all whom have made this a success.

Live long and Prosper - DeepOnion ...
Activity: 786
Merit: 857
deeponion got listed in novaexchange but i feel is better to just hold your coins and participate in all the airdrop-rounds.

Let the games begin  Smiley thx devs for Deeponion and the effort you put in to. Thx DO COMMUNITY
It says
 Not connected to any peers, please provide addnodes if any.
when looking at the deeponion wallet.
Seems it isn't connected to any peers yet.
Any idea how to fix that?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 577

I had an earlier version of the DeepOnion logo badge test.
I think I should post it for a quick celebration of ONION on 1st exchange at Novaexchange Smiley Smiley

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/

Cheesy Cheesy Congratulations to DeepOnion  Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
I have removed the signature of deeponion for one week. When I check my account it says status is blacklisted. I want to continue now do I have do any changes than adding the signature. I mean do I have to email or contact any one to reactivate my account.   

No as long as you have the same deeponion address on your bitcointalk address and the one that you registered on deeponion.org.

Also good news, the number of posts you have to write is only ten a week and only 50 characters.

Sorry i am a "wordy" person so i use the word "only". Smiley

DeepOnion is Teamwork
Activity: 574
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
I have a few small suggestions:
1. Make a record in the main message on the first page:
Number of possible founders: XXX users
And update this figure after each airdrop (or do not update if none of the possible founders have missed the "current" airdrop)
2. As an option, you can reward "possible founders" every 5 or 10 rounds for additional motivation.
Thanks for the feedback. We are currently developing background something nice and we will also consider adding these stats in the following rounds.

I have removed the signature of deeponion for one week. When I check my account it says status is blacklisted. I want to continue now do I have do any changes than adding the signature. I mean do I have to email or contact any one to reactivate my account.   
If you follow the path we may reconsider your case https://deeponion.org/community/threads/re-consideration-re-enter-the-air-drop-rules.152/
Activity: 322
Activity: 537
That's a pretty cool idea, giving those that have stayed with the project more benefit to PoS for the duration of the campaign, might spread network weight and help further adoption of Deep Onion.
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
I have a few small suggestions:
1. Make a record in the main message on the first page:
Number of possible founders: XXX users
And update this figure after each airdrop (or do not update if none of the possible founders have missed the "current" airdrop)
2. As an option, you can reward "possible founders" every 5 or 10 rounds for additional motivation.
Dear Dev,
Is there information how many people have not missed yet not another airdrop? To understand how many coins can have founders, approximately. Thank you
Yes good idea. We don't have now we will develop in the future better stats including these stats.
we crawled yesterday and we see 683 users which need to tracked for balance check.

Yes, but most of them missed at least 1 airdrop. I wonder how many people did not miss it.

You can compare the 3 Reports and find Out for yourself Wink
I hope you are now joking)) Because if not, I will ask you to help me for a few days)
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
Dear Dev,
Is there information how many people have not missed yet not another airdrop? To understand how many coins can have founders, approximately. Thank you
Yes good idea. We don't have now we will develop in the future better stats including these stats.
we crawled yesterday and we see 683 users which need to tracked for balance check.

Yes, but most of them missed at least 1 airdrop. I wonder how many people did not miss it.

You can compare the 3 Reports and find Out for yourself Wink
Only saw that Onion is getting added on Nova exchange.

I'm not going to sell a single one token until the end of airdrop, no matter what.

And just one question, is there, or will be some Twitter campaign?
I have lot of cryptofollowers.
We will soon start twitter campaign and deliver onions for your tweets!!

My twitter account is already ready for the advertising company, I look forward to further instructions)
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Dear Dev,

great stuff, growing steadily
Dear Dev,

Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Dear Dev,
Yes good idea. We don't have now but we will develop in the future better stats including these stats.

Activity: 294
Nice to read about that Russian exchange. But damn this thread is hards to keep up with.
Good to see more people joining; I expect in September we will see more.
Dear Dev,
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
Its really hard to keep up with this thread.  Cheesy

The new signatures looks great. Good job!
Jump to: