Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1997. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Did I miss something about the signature, did something need changed?? I didn't have too much time this evening to read all the last few pages. If someone can let me know I appreciate it.
TIA

Just update your signature from here:

https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

Edit
Oh and Replace ?ref=XXXXXXX (XXXXXX) with your bitcointalk Userid

They link now so can be added up by analytics

Cheers

thank you. i have update my signature.i hope i do not miss.the program is promising.i will always join it until end.
Activity: 370
Did I miss something about the signature, did something need changed?? I didn't have too much time this evening to read all the last few pages. If someone can let me know I appreciate it.
TIA

Edit

Cheers

Thank you very much, I didn't see that the first time. Then I saw a few different signature's floating around and thought I may have missed something. Thanks for the step by step. Constructive help is rare anymore around here. I really appreciate it.
Have a good one!!! Grin
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
TIA

Edit

Cheers
Activity: 370
TIA
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
WOW! I had to read through everything i missed the whole day. This Member signature is the cutest imo  Cool Cool Cool
Awesome idea with the ref links.

Thank you very much Abdul. It was all the updating, i did do it earlier and told others not to forget, yet did then myself. lol.

Cheers.

Lol no worries, I suggested the ref link idea in the bounty idea thread with ref links, its nice to see it implemented, good work devs.

Excellent idea.
Activity: 672

Thank you very much Abdul. It was all the updating, i did do it earlier and told others not to forget, yet did then myself. lol.

Cheers.

Lol no worries, I suggested the ref link idea in the bounty idea thread with ref links, its nice to see it implemented, good work devs.
Activity: 239
Because our user base growing it becomes more time consuming for us to solve problems.
Kindly suggest and remind everyone to check own statuses before asking us about your profile and status. You can see how much posts you have past week if you skipped. Or we may return you some other explanations about the situation.

https://deeponion.org/check_status.php

Hi, dev. I see the signature has been updated on deeponion.org. So those signatures were decided to use and have to change now?  Shocked

these are stable yes and you should update XXX with your own userid we can see and pay extra some cases

and we will release signature bounty for you you made amazing job!
you can carry on and make some more signatures we plan to offer extra signatures as options for users.

these are stable yes and you should update XXX with your own userid we can see and pay extra some cases

what does this bit mean??
To be honest, I do not even know the meaning of dev in this statement. I just changed my alphabet to match my rank member.  Grin

You should replace XXX with your bitcointalk userID , I think it's unique ref link to identify where the traffic come from.
Just a heads up you still have xxx in parts of your signature I think it's 3 or 4 places you have to add your ID..
Yes you should update XXX part with your Bitcointalk userID (numbers) I can see from your signature, you did it correctly!

I've checked it, but it came out with "unknown reason"
so i'm asking you about it, what is this "unknown reason" actually ?
are you just randomly banning someone ?

User ID    809781
Wallet Address    DVzmgFXug8kVNUMYKDkGfdeZKRM9Z6U94R
Status    Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.

Cheers.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
I just updated my signature with the new one and I also added my bitcointalk user # to the end of the links.

some users have forgotten to do it.
ACQ
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I just updated my signature with the new one and I also added my bitcointalk user # to the end of the links.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Good concept out there,with creative design at deeponion, friend ensure you pateintly read the instruction as stated to have asses to the offers available,I am amazed with some certain questions been asked after detailed explanations with graphic, I so much love this,well done team deeponion
Jeez... if this thread activity is any indication of the success of DeepOnion then the devs should be really proud!  Nice job on the update of sigs as well.  Definitely need to watch this thread more since i haven't peaked in here for several days.

sure it is.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Jeez... if this thread activity is any indication of the success of DeepOnion then the devs should be really proud!  Nice job on the update of sigs as well.  Definitely need to watch this thread more since i haven't peaked in here for several days.
Thinking hard how I can promote this coin to the danish crypto enthusiasts. They are some hardcore crypto minds, who will drool all over the place about TOR integration. Any good material I can use to promote with?

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/1st-wall-paper-contest.131/
we not only decentralize your assets but also your rights which is privacy and free communication without middle man

I just have to post the image that crypto-rainbow uploaded earlier its so good.
As i can read the rules, currently avatars are not mandatory fir participating in airdrop.

yes, that's right.
Activity: 294
As i can read the rules, currently avatars are not mandatory fir participating in airdrop.
Jump to: