Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2001. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 260
I just received a 1200 Onion reward for trying to help dev design a new signature. Happy!
Not just airdrop, make the effort and you will get rewards worthy!  Cool

Same here, thanks Dev-Team!
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
I  have joined the  airdrop ,  hope I can get  0.008 ONION for confirmation!  Let's  make a big  DeepOnion community.

Let's try.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Go to

then

forum profile information

then look in browser.
There you will see in between
profile;u=     and      ;sa=
a number. That number is XXXXXX

Thanks
So I use my user id from here? The same ID I registered with for the airdrop?

yes so it is 222146
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/y2j89-222146

so we can see how is your traffic conversions in our side. 
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
Go to

then

then look in browser.
profile;u=     and      ;sa=

Thanks
So I use my user id from here? The same ID I registered with for the airdrop?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Motivating picture for those who have not yet decided to join our project!

Beautiful image! Very motivating thank you.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
One of the best ways to stake 24/7. Enjoy!

DeepOnion Web Wallet

• Supports Google Authenticator 2-FA (2-Factor Authentification) to secure your account
  • Supports Auto Staking. Your OnionWallet Balances Stake 24/7/365.

DeepOnion Web Wallet Link
^ Bookmark this link. Use only the official link.

How To Use The Deeponion Web Wallet
^ Learn how to create an account and enable 2-factor authentification.

The web wallet is maintained by the owners of the http://deeponion.network block explorer.
We are onionminer.club, an independent team of blockchain developers. We aim at building more infrastructure for the DeepOnion network.

Security recommendations: It is best if you use the web wallet to send and receive small amounts only. Leaving large amounts of ONION on online exchanges or online wallets for a long period of time may not be secure. You are responsible for your own account. Please take good care of your onions. The web wallet is designed as an additional interface that allows users to send and receive ONION quickly.

If you would like to contact us for support, please send a private message to the account onionminer.club here on Bitcointalk.

The web wallet uses the same DeepOnion daemon as the wallet application, it also connects through the TOR network. The web wallet's frontend is run on the clearnet. This allows anyone with access to the internet to easily and quickly create new onion addresses, as well as to receive and transfer small amounts --- no matter if it's on a computer or smartphone. OnionWallet is designed to help foster user adoption through ease of use. We do not log any IP addresses. We have heavily tweaked the piWallet configuration.

We hope that you enjoy our fast online DeepOnion Litewallet.

Ease of use. Happy Users. Anonymous network. DeepOnion.

It would be nice if someone can do a retweet   https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/894961690831441920

good day all registration was successfully joining DeepOnion TOR campaign using wallet from onionwallet.org my question is it safe ? and how can i restore my wallet back if decided any time to use local wallet ?
I see very nice community here .
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I  have joined the  airdrop ,  hope I can get  0.008 ONION for confirmation!  Let's  make a big  DeepOnion community.
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Maybe its just my monitor, but the member stars don't look to be sitting where they do on full member profile signatures. I don't want to mess with it to goof up my airdrops.
Activity: 294
Go to

then

then look in browser.
profile;u=     and      ;sa=
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
Motivating picture for those who have not yet decided to join our project!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I updated my signature looks better now! congratulations to all who helped with this project
Merit: 259
I just saw some sr.members wear new signature code, is it mandatory to change to new signature.

not yet now, you can if you want!

How do I enter ref information in the sig? What information do I have to enter instead of XXXXXX ?

Your ref link number from deeponion forum
Activity: 1027
Merit: 316
I just saw some sr.members wear new signature code, is it mandatory to change to new signature.

not yet now, you can if you want!

How do I enter ref information in the sig? What information do I have to enter instead of XXXXXX ?
Activity: 294
Good on you, phucdigan!
A job well done. Will update mine asap.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Looking good so far. I will be turning some hash power towards this coin soon. Might be a fun project to support with a few GH/s.
Activity: 156
I've been a "member" for some time now, but don't see any option to update my avatar. Is that reserved for higher ranks like "full member" etc?

yes its reserverd for higher ranks
you need to be full member or higher

I just received a 1200 Onion reward for trying to help dev design a new signature. Happy!
Not just airdrop, make the effort and you will get rewards worthy!  Cool

Congrats, you are lucky!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Hi, dev. I see the signature has been updated on deeponion.org. So those signatures were decided to use and have to change now?  Shocked

these are stable yes and you should update XXX with your own userid we can see and pay extra some cases

and we will release signature bounty for you you made amazing job!
you can carry on and make some more signatures we plan to offer extra signatures as options for users.

these are stable yes and you should update XXX with your own userid we can see and pay extra some cases

what does this bit mean??
To be honest, I do not even know the meaning of dev in this statement. I just changed my alphabet to match my rank member.  Grin

You should replace XXX with your bitcointalk userID , I think it's unique ref link to identify where the traffic come from.
Just a heads up you still have xxx in parts of your signature I think it's 3 or 4 places you have to add your ID..

Ah. Understood. Thank you! I replaced XXX with my Userid.

I thank all of you guys. I too understood now, and also replaced the XXX with my UserID.
Jump to: