Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1994. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Great coin. Is it the longest airdrop ever!?. It will be fantastic distribution. I'm in.
Does wallet create exit node for TOR users?

No, it is not the longest airdrop, because it is a signature campaign.
An airdrop is without any condition.
But it is one of the greatist distribution I saw in my kryptotime.

By virtue yes airdrop was always free, but since then things has moved on, I wont get into the reason why but you will see that most airdrops these days has conditions. Even token, crowd sale and ICO's are starting to have the same conditions.

If we look at some of the airdrops lately we can see this trend carrying on for most alts.

Kekcoin - One had to download the radium wallet, buy at least 1 rad on Poloniex for registration on the radium smartchain, only first 600 users were eligible in a limited time.

Droxne - Dev would announce in the ANN and only 100 people could get 1000 coins, this was announced twice in ANN, the third you had to join the slack and the announcement was made there.

Masternodecoin - Similar to DeepOnion , requires signature, post count of 10 not less than 75 characters if memory serves me, only High ranking members, full members need to do 20 post etc.

So you can see where this is going, the former Airdrops that use to be free are no more these are the new trends in AIRDROP requirements or conditions.
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
Few hrs away and near 10pages mire in the thread. Is my sig ok? Do I have to xhange. Did I miss some major stuff going on? Thx in advance
if you like you can keep we will accept it
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
I'm new here. Can I join you right now?

I see you have been in bitcointalk already from 2013, so you'd probably just have to reach 30 posts to become jr member an qualify.
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
Few hrs away and near 10pages mire in the thread. Is my sig ok? Do I have to xhange. Did I miss some major stuff going on? Thx in advance

You can change signature and replace Xs with your userid, so you get the chance for possible bonuses, when driving lots of traffic with your sig. If you leave it the way it is, you still will get Airdrops, but no bonuses.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm
Changed to the new signature. Looks nice Smiley Now lets hope somebody will use my referral link so I can get a few extra ONIONs Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 854
Merit: 253

How you set AVATAR??? You are newbie! It is it's incredible!
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
So is it confirmed you that posts now qualify already with 50 characters ? (better feel safe than sorry)

Yes it changed two times, but as you can see in OP, 50 chars are enough just now.

I had missed the previous change Smiley How much had it been - just as a curiosity?

It's been 100 before.
Activity: 490

You cannot join right now as you first have to become jr. member after that you can join us.

To become jr. member you have to have 30 activities... probably in 3 weeks

Work, promote and write posts and you will get there to recieve airdrop Cheesy
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
So is it confirmed you that posts now qualify already with 50 characters ? (better feel safe than sorry)

Yes it changed two times, but as you can see in OP, 50 chars are enough just now.

I had missed the previous change Smiley How much had it been - just as a curiosity?
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Great coin. Is it the longest airdrop ever!?. It will be fantastic distribution. I'm in.
Does wallet create exit node for TOR users?

No, it is not the longest airdrop, because it is a signature campaign.
An airdrop is without any condition.
But it is one of the greatist distribution I saw in my kryptotime.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
If someone sees your signature, clicks on it and applys for the airdrop then you might be in for a bonus.
Did I miss something about the signature, did something need changed?? I didn't have too much time this evening to read all the last few pages. If someone can let me know I appreciate it.
TIA

Just update your signature from here:

https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

Edit
Oh and Replace ?ref=XXXXXXX (XXXXXX) with your bitcointalk Userid

They link now so can be added up by analytics

Cheers

Analytics for what exactly? Has some new tracking method been implemented? and for what purpose?
we will see the TOP 10 members who send us most and good traffic from their signatures so we can extra reward them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Did I miss something about the signature, did something need changed?? I didn't have too much time this evening to read all the last few pages. If someone can let me know I appreciate it.
TIA

Just update your signature from here:

https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

Edit
Oh and Replace ?ref=XXXXXXX (XXXXXX) with your bitcointalk Userid

They link now so can be added up by analytics

Cheers

Analytics for what exactly? Has some new tracking method been implemented? and for what purpose?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Guys how much do you think deeponion is worth a year from now?

Nobody knows for sure. But you can have a look at other crypto tors and make an educated guess..
It will all depend on the integration of DeepOnion into other platforms.
Image DeepOnion becomes one of the currencies in of Centra (if that project will actually work out) or TenX of MonaCo.
Then it could go very very high.
I'm getting this kind of message when I 'check my status':

Skipped for the current coin distribution. We found 2 valid posts found from 28th July, 2017 to 4th August, 2017. You must have at least 10 valid posts.

Why is the 'check status' thing still displaying info for the old airdrop (which didn't work out for me)? I even tried to re-apply but it didn't help. I'd like to check the status for the current air drop. Thanks.
Yes that  data shows the past airdrop. If you increase post counts over 10 you can be part of the current airdrop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
- no need to re-apply. Only apply once.
- you should always check your posts from your forum profile. It only tells you after the drop why you didn't get any coins if you didn't get any.

So check your latest posts, see if you have more than 10 with over 50 char.
Jump to: