Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1992. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
when btc came out back in 2009 i saw it ,considered it and decided it was too complicated and would never take off. then in 2014 when btc had the big bubble i looked again and i nearly threw myself off the nearest cliff. i then got into mining and buying various coins.
over the years i have lost out on many opportunities because of the same mindset. i mined etherium for the last 18 months and got quite a few but sold them off for btc to then convert to fiat. i'm disabled and unable to work anymore so this helps my income somewhat.
if i had kept all the eth i mined i would have been able to sell for over £160,000 gbp
again, i'm gutted i did'nt keep them.
this time i am determined to see deeponion right through to the end.
who will join me and who will be tempted to sell if the price goes quite high?Huh??

Im with you bro. I also have almost same expirince like you.

Saw btc, but didnt act, then mine but sold for cheap,
also same was with ltc and eth and so on.

But i will hold this one no matter what happend.
I get them for free, well mined also few 100, but they all are in wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
when btc came out back in 2009 i saw it ,considered it and decided it was too complicated and would never take off. then in 2014 when btc had the big bubble i looked again and i nearly threw myself off the nearest cliff. i then got into mining and buying various coins.
over the years i have lost out on many opportunities because of the same mindset. i mined etherium for the last 18 months and got quite a few but sold them off for btc to then convert to fiat. i'm disabled and unable to work anymore so this helps my income somewhat.
if i had kept all the eth i mined i would have been able to sell for over £160,000 gbp
again, i'm gutted i did'nt keep them.
this time i am determined to see deeponion right through to the end.
who will join me and who will be tempted to sell if the price goes quite high?Huh??
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
ok updated my signature, only a question out of curiosity: if someone miss to update signature and use the old one is or not eligible for airdrop?

Come on guys.. These questions have been answered a hundred times... You do not need to update, but you won't have the chance for extra bonuses, if you don't update.

you are right but have had a lot of problems connection side these days, promise next time will read more carefully :-)
Activity: 672
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™
Not long until the next air drop! Hope everyone is looking forward to it Smiley
legendary
Hey guys

I confess that since I read this thread I would be very tempted to participate in to the airdrop..

I read on the first page that the amount of characters are changed to 50.
Nice man 100 was to match it was a big love letter:P

I hope I will get the 4 airdrop + bonus round.

Great work so far .

will be hard not send all of your coins to exchange if price will pumping someday Grin

i'm not saying this will reach the heights of btc but what about the ones who sold their btc at previous highs? i bet they wished they hodled. keep your onions and speculate, it's free=nothing to lose. might just be well worth it
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Hey guys

I confess that since I read this thread I would be very tempted to participate in to the airdrop..

Great work so far .

will be hard not send all of your coins to exchange if price will pumping someday Grin
legendary
good afternoon fellow onioneers. hows things?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Hey guys

Great work so far .
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
The web wallet is not working, when I log in my account, it shows me nothing.
owner is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/onionminerclub-1064815 you can PM maybe it need to sync or some other problems please ask by PM

Can I ask if the owner is part of your team? So the coins are safe for the long term.
It's a 3th party web wallet, it's nice one,  they manage the block explorer as well http://deeponion.network/

Thanks sir for the answer, I will hold my all coins on my web wallet. This is the first week I joined in the airdrop. Thank you
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
owner is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/onionminerclub-1064815 you can PM maybe it need to sync or some other problems please ask by PM

Can I ask if the owner is part of your team? So the coins are safe for the long term.
It's a 3th party web wallet (not related to dev team), but it's nice one,  they manage the block explorer as well http://deeponion.network/

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
it is very hard to follow this thread very active, signature updated with the new well organized one. for the designer i will tip you some onion PM address .

it's only necessary to stay in touch with the airdrops rules.

the thread reflects more common questions.

i like that the characters reaquired have been changed. 100 was a lot. 50 is ok now
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
it is very hard to follow this thread very active, signature updated with the new well organized one. for the designer i will tip you some onion PM address .

it's only necessary to stay in touch with the airdrops rules.

the thread reflects more common questions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
it is very hard to follow this thread very active , signature updated with the new well organized one . for the designer i will tip you some onion PM address .

Hi,

I updated my Signature, Looks weird to me. Or ist fine?

Cheers

Edit:

Ist fine, was looking in my Profile page and there was looking wired,

It's simple and nice. We received many new airdrop participants after the signature update
Activity: 490
Hi,

I updated my Signature, Looks weird to me. Or ist fine?

Cheers

Edit:

Ist fine, was looking in my Profile page and there was looking wired,

I changed some spaces in my signature to make the layout work with the length of my userid.
Dev can you please confirm that my changes did not effect my acceptance by the bot?
Yes it looks perfect . And it will be accepted.
Jump to: