Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 1993. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Updated my signature, looks cool Smiley Hope it works better (from a conversion aspect) compared to the previous one. Can't wait to see the coin finally added on nova! Don't forget, you can also vote on c-cex  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
I changed some spaces in my signature to make the layout work with the length of my userid.
Dev can you please confirm that my changes did not effect my acceptance by the bot?

I am not the Dev, but I can confirm that it is ok.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Nice try devs, stake your premined coins and send the mined coins as an airdrop ...

I am quite sure that you must be an alt account (hope so). If you are not, then see my answer to this exact thread posted by some distateful previous member :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20735698

You will see for yourself how empty such accusations are Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
I changed some spaces in my signature to make the layout work with the length of my userid.
Dev can you please confirm that my changes did not effect my acceptance by the bot?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
I just updated my signature also Smiley Let's see if I could pull some traffics over to DeepOnion with the new referral links Smiley
I noticed that there are two links, the main page and the Airdrop signup page
https://deeponion.org/?ref=130478
https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=130478
Yes well said. We plan to reward top 10 airdrop referrers.

Would be great to see ones current value when checking the aidrop status. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
ok updated my signature, only a question out of curiosity: if someone miss to update signature and use the old one is or not eligible for airdrop?

Come on guys.. These questions have been answered a hundred times... You do not need to update, but you won't have the chance for extra bonuses, if you don't update.
Yes well said. We plan to reward top 10 airdrop referrers.
ok updated my signature, only a question out of curiosity: if someone miss to update signature and use the old one is or not eligible for airdrop?

Come on guys.. These questions have been answered a hundred times... You do not need to update, but you won't have the chance for extra bonuses, if you don't update.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
cool, news signature. I'm update now.

I can't own stake since 4 four days, its normal. My weight is 12200 and I can't see the TOR network
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
Nice try devs, stake your premined coins and send the mined coins as an airdrop ...
Nice try, newbie, but i can smell the envy in your words  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Miners, can someone tell me if it´s better the minery or wait to buy in exchange? I saw the cost to mine onions around 0.07 cents each coin. I don´t know which would be the market price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
I see my signature is a bit off?
What can I do to allign it better? Will it still be recognized by the bot?
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Well I updated my signature with the new one and I also added my bitcointalk user # to the end of the links. Looks very good. Nice job dev.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
happy to see novaexchange will start to trade onions, have never used this exchange so don't know how it is (feedback anyone) but this will improve visibility and set a starting point for price

When will they list Onion? Haven't used this exchange either.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
happy to see novaexchange will start to trade onions, have never used this exchange so don't know how it is (feedback anyone) but this will improve visibility and set a starting point for price
just tried to update my signature. not manageable via smartphone. will not be on my desktop before sunday. hope it will be ok for airdrop Distribution.
Yes no problem old signature will be accepted.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
just tried to update my signature. not manageable via smartphone. will not be on my desktop before sunday. hope it will be ok for airdrop Distribution.
Great coin. Is it the longest airdrop ever!?. It will be fantastic distribution. I'm in.
Does wallet create exit node for TOR users?

As far as I know, it's a relay, not an exit node.
Yes we can confirm this. Deeponion is not an exit node.
Great coin. Is it the longest airdrop ever!?. It will be fantastic distribution. I'm in.
Does wallet create exit node for TOR users?

As far as I know, it's a relay, not an exit node.
Jump to: