Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2004. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Your feelings when you wear new DeepOnion signature ^^

hahaha nice one, new signatures are better than the last one, updated  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

lol  Grin our community faster than dev team could not have enough time to announce it Smiley))

Hi, dev. I see the signature has been updated on deeponion.org. So those signatures were decided to use and have to change now?  Shocked

these are stable yes and you should update XXX with your own userid we can see and pay extra some cases

and we will release signature bounty for you you made amazing job!
you can carry on and make some more signatures we plan to offer extra signatures as options for users.

I have updated my signature. Thanks much for the bonus.
If you decide to make an optional signature then you can provide me with a list of all the banners that have been screened for me to make.
Very willing to help onion team all the time!

Ok great!! that was super cool support just in time. Let's continue.
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
coin status on novaexchange changed to "processing", hope will added soon
THat's really awesome !! I think it'll be added easily since it has all this potential and community behind it. Let's go Onion!!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Should I invest here?
I am a new member

Yes. You need to follow pricing guidelines though, 1 ONION is sold for 25btc.

Seriously, welcome other bot member. That is the same exact message 4 other people posted Cheesy
I choose your reply as entertaining in the day. I could not help laughing when I read it. You are really funny!  Grin
Hi, dev. I see the signature has been updated on deeponion.org. So those signatures were decided to use and have to change now?  Shocked

these are stable yes and you should update XXX with your own userid we can see and pay extra some cases

you can carry on and make some more signatures we plan to offer extra signatures as options for users.

I have updated my signature. Thanks much for the bonus.
If you decide to make an optional signature then you can provide me with a list of all the banners that have been screened for me to make.
Very willing to help onion team all the time!
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion

Activity: 280
Should I invest here?
I am a new member

Yes. You need to follow pricing guidelines though, 1 ONION is sold for 25btc.

Seriously, welcome other bot member. That is the same exact message 4 other people posted Cheesy
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

Activity: 370
I thought I saw where someone asked earlier about Novaexchange. I have personally used them as well as my son. We have traded there for almost a year and never had a single issue. I don't really care for some of their layout of the pages but that's just me. lol Grin
It is a good exchange so far!
Activity: 225
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
I see the signtures updated on the website, they look really cool but do we have to update them immediately to remain in the airdrop of this week ?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I've been lurking in this forum for months and decided to create my login yesterday.  I would have been able to qualify for the airdrop
Activity: 363
coin status on novaexchange changed to "processing", hope will added soon
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
I'm loving the work on the new signatures, good work guys!

Is it okay to use the new one now?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Should I invest here?
I am a new member
no you cant invest here , just jr member and + can join in free airdrops
you can invest when deepcoin listed in novaexchange .
What is going on in the forums since today? Lot's of Newbie Posts (with like 5 Posts - Bots?) asking stupid silly questions.
Calm any friend. Do not bother with the newbie's innocence or spam (unless they have legitimate issues we need help with). Get some onions, peeled, sliced, non-greased and cooked something delicious to eat while waiting for Onion to be updated on Nova.  Grin
Activity: 689
Merit: 260
What is going on in the forums since today? Lot's of Newbie Posts (with like 5 Posts - Bots?) asking stupid silly questions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do I need to use the new signature or am I fine using the old one?
Activity: 210
Should I invest here?
I am a new member

Yes, might be a good idea to buy Onions when they will be listed on Nova. I don't know who will dump though Smiley
Activity: 309
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Should I invest here?
I am a new member

It's always better to figure out for yourself. Nobody knows Wink We all have our ideas,but nobody knows Smiley
Jump to: