Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2007. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 102
Dear Devs!
Thank you for giving us this happiness for a long time! :-)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
I've noticed unused " [/cent " in signature code for Hero, does it look ok on my signature field ?.

Thank you for the feedback, we develop simpler version currently and we will check if unused codes there
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
I've noticed unused " [/cent " in signature code for Hero, does it look ok on my signature field ?.

I need another hero, lol. with the same signature to compare properly, i think the shield is not quite right.
    After more than a week of staking, I finnaly found a stake. But it was only 0,90 onions?
    Isn't it supposed to be 10% of your wallet that you get?
    It is 10% for a full year if I understood that correctly. So you only get a small share of that. For the 10% you ll have to let it run for the whole year.

So how would that 10% interest distributed to our wallet?  Do I need to open the wallet and let it run in order to get that 10%. Or I can just open it after one year and magically that 10% will be added to my wallet? lol

The idea behind the PoS working is that leaving the wallet open and unlocked for staking adds more nodes to the TOR network.  More nodes on the network means a better degree of anonymity for it's users.  If your wallet is not open and staking then you're not supporting the network.  If you're not supporting the network, then you're not going to be rewarded.

If I oversimplified it, or made an error, I am sure someone will let me know, but that is as I understand and describe it Smiley.

You could also look at it like this : You ave a line of credit at a bank, it charges you 18% interest APR (annual percentage rate).  That equals out to 1.125% * 12 months = 18%.  So in DeepONIONs case, unless I have misunderstood, it's 10% over the course of a year, and not based on the highest quantity of Onions you hold in your wallet for that time, but, most likely compounded or calculated at each block, where a traditional bank would compound it daily.

From https://deeponion.org/index.php#specifications

PoS
    - 60 sec block target.
    - diff retarget each block.
    - PoS interest will be variable per year
    • 1st year: 10%
    • 2nd year: 5%
    • 3rd and subsequent years: 1%

- minimum holding time before the PoS will be generated 1 day.
    - maximum allowed accumulated coin is 30 days.

The miners were talking a bit about it earlier and they do get small payouts regularly, that in total amount to that 10% in a year as you said.[/list]
    Activity: 546
    if Dev did Escrow then the community will have more confidence in this project !! and the price will inevitably go up!!

escrow of what? And why? The community allready have major trust in the developers at this moment. There is no need to waste ressources and time on escrowing onions

Escrow will give more confidence in this project !! and the developers will take suspicion from himself!! and will be able to confidently give an answer such as Lauda,Mitchell,Zepher.and the other members of bitcointalk!!
    Escrow is in our heads.
    Lauda,Mitchell,Zepher and the other have their heads and their long arms.
    But this does not change anything for me personally  Grin
    Activity: 1722
    Merit: 508
    Activity: 280
    After more than a week of staking, I finnaly found a stake. But it was only 0,90 onions?
    Isn't it supposed to be 10% of your wallet that you get?
    It is 10% for a full year if I understood that correctly. So you only get a small share of that. For the 10% you ll have to let it run for the whole year.

So how would that 10% interest distributed to our wallet?  Do I need to open the wallet and let it run in order to get that 10%. Or I can just open it after one year and magically that 10% will be added to my wallet? lol

The idea behind the PoS working is that leaving the wallet open and unlocked for staking adds more nodes to the TOR network.  More nodes on the network means a better degree of anonymity for it's users.  If your wallet is not open and staking then you're not supporting the network.  If you're not supporting the network, then you're not going to be rewarded.

If I oversimplified it, or made an error, I am sure someone will let me know, but that is as I understand and describe it Smiley.

You could also look at it like this : You have a line of credit at a bank, it charges you 18% interest APR (annual percentage rate).  That equals out to 1.5% * 12 months = 18%.  So in DeepONIONs case, unless I have misunderstood, it's 10% over the course of a year, and not based on the highest quantity of Onions you hold in your wallet for that time, but, most likely compounded or calculated at each block, where a traditional bank would compound it daily.
    I wonder what the opening price will be? Novaexchange is not exactly known for high flyer crypto. It is the only x13 coin that is actually doing anything development wise. Cool

Whatever the opening price, remember that the price after one month of project existence, unlike the price after 1-2 years of project existence, will differ substantially.
    The onion should not cry!

Nice creation beautiful!

You can not buy love and trust!

We expand only because of community contributions.

Your right, i was trying to think of the word to describe the image created by vpixele.

I certainly have no intention of selling any onions, however regarding the image i have two ginger cats, well they are the farmers yard cats, however they soon settled in with me. And one of them looks like the image of the onion.

Well done vpixele i love that beautiful creation.

You know banksy couldnt do a better job. I bet it will start popping up on walls of the city of London.... Hang on...
    are you Banksy vpixele? Come on you can tell us.
    why do we need to change signature? what did i miss? was not here for a few days as i am on holiday..

As far as I know: there will be some new designs and also the possibility to track your traffic. If your posts bring more traffic then others, you might get an extra bonus. When you do not update, you won't get that chance for the extra bonus, but will still receive the airdrop.
    That's right! we want to reward good stats.
    Activity: 644
    I like that dev leads active discussion in this thread.
    And i am sure community will grow up with times  Wink
    Thanks dev for your hard working
    Activity: 689
    Merit: 260
    why do we need to change signature? what did i miss? was not here for a few days as i am on holiday..

As far as I know: there will be some new designs and also the possibility to track your traffic. If your posts bring more traffic then others, you might get an extra bonus. When you do not update, you won't get that chance for the extra bonus, but will still receive the airdrop.
    I wonder what the opening price will be? Novaexchange is not exactly known for high flyer crypto. It is the only x13 coin that is actually doing anything development wise. Cool

Whatever the opening price, remember that the price after one month of project existence, unlike the price after 1-2 years of project existence, will differ substantially.

Nice creation beautiful!

You can not buy love and trust!

We expand only because of community contributions.
    Activity: 308
    Merit: 100
    Fortes fortuna adiuvat
    Must i am change new signature ?
    So if i am still used old signature  it is no problem ?
    Thank you  

Not yet, but in a few days.

Activity: 280
    if Dev did Escrow then the community will have more confidence in this project !! and the price will inevitably go up!!

escrow of what? And why? The community allready have major trust in the developers at this moment. There is no need to waste ressources and time on escrowing onions

Escrow will give more confidence in this project !! and the developers will take suspicion from himself!! and will be able to confidently give an answer such as Lauda,Mitchell,Zepher.and the other members of bitcointalk!!

Doesn't this just add another person who could possibly screw us? I mean, people like Lauda are an escrow.. Also I'm not sure if this is technically possible, because DeepOnion devs need access to wallets to automatically send airdrop payments.
    Activity: 356

Thank you  

Not yet, but in a few days.
    More activity from users then ever before. Do we know the actual number of airdrop participants? Near 1k?
    Where can we check how often the ref link was clicked? Thx.

Ref-Feature is not implemented yet.
    Activity: 909
    Merit: 500
    Thank you  
    More activity from users then ever before. Do we know the actual number of airdrop participants? Near 1k?
    Where can we check how often the ref link was clicked? Thx.
    We got 14 new signups yesterday totally we have  2,352 applications with denieds
    656 users ONION balances checked from yesterday also means 656 signature crawled to check.
    With new coming signatures put in use, we expect rise in stats.
    Activity: 238

Jump to: