Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2005. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
One of the best ways to stake 24/7. Enjoy!

DeepOnion Web Wallet

• Supports Google Authenticator 2-FA (2-Factor Authentification) to secure your account
  • Supports Auto Staking. Your OnionWallet Balances Stake 24/7/365.

DeepOnion Web Wallet Link
^ Bookmark this link. Use only the official link.

How To Use The Deeponion Web Wallet
^ Learn how to create an account and enable 2-factor authentification.

The web wallet is maintained by the owners of the http://deeponion.network block explorer.
We are onionminer.club, an independent team of blockchain developers. We aim at building more infrastructure for the DeepOnion network.

Security recommendations: It is best if you use the web wallet to send and receive small amounts only. Leaving large amounts of ONION on online exchanges or online wallets for a long period of time may not be secure. You are responsible for your own account. Please take good care of your onions. The web wallet is designed as an additional interface that allows users to send and receive ONION quickly.

If you would like to contact us for support, please send a private message to the account onionminer.club here on Bitcointalk.

The web wallet uses the same DeepOnion daemon as the wallet application, it also connects through the TOR network. The web wallet's frontend is run on the clearnet. This allows anyone with access to the internet to easily and quickly create new onion addresses, as well as to receive and transfer small amounts --- no matter if it's on a computer or smartphone. OnionWallet is designed to help foster user adoption through ease of use. We do not log any IP addresses. We have heavily tweaked the piWallet configuration.

We hope that you enjoy our fast online DeepOnion Litewallet.

Ease of use. Happy Users. Anonymous network. DeepOnion.

@onionminer.club love your work with the web wallet, want to give us any hints what you guys working on next for DeepOnion?

@crypto-rainbow will people still be disqualified if they move more than 10% of their airdrop to the web wallet, I see http://deeponion.network maintains the wallet.

yes we check from block explorer the wallet and understand the balance for example http://explorer.deeponion.org/ext/getbalance/DXAv3dPZyU4T1tJvVp953x8STyR7338FAk web wallets are no different
like this and if what we delivered in total 100 and balance 89 when we checked we will ban the user from further distributions if its 90 above it's safe and will be accepted future airdrops.

Now it seems that big dumping will not happen , I will buy more onion
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
why do we need to change signature? what did i miss? was not here for a few days as i am on holiday..

As far as I know: there will be some new designs and also the possibility to track your traffic. If your posts bring more traffic then others, you might get an extra bonus. When you do not update, you won't get that chance for the extra bonus, but will still receive the airdrop.
That's right! we want to reward good stats.

ok thank you for the feedback! i do also welcome this course of action. i assume the signatures linked on the first page of the post are already the new ones?

This is a good practice,  the members actively promote  for onion will receive bonus
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
Should I invest here?
I am a new member

you actually can not invest in a common way. you can apply for free airdrops IF your account was created before 12th of july and you manage it to advance to juniir member status at least.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Should I invest here?
I am a new member

If I'm not mistaken, you could get their coins thru airdrops. You'll be able to get it by joining their signature campaigns. I don't know if your rank will be eligible for so it is better to check their official website here (http://onionwallet.org).
Activity: 308
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
why do we need to change signature? what did i miss? was not here for a few days as i am on holiday..

As far as I know: there will be some new designs and also the possibility to track your traffic. If your posts bring more traffic then others, you might get an extra bonus. When you do not update, you won't get that chance for the extra bonus, but will still receive the airdrop.
That's right! we want to reward good stats.

ok thank you for the feedback! i do also welcome this course of action. i assume the signatures linked on the first page of the post are already the new ones?
Activity: 490
A lot of my friends engaged in cryptocurrencies recommended deeponion for me...
As i look into it i found it really interesting especially with the airdrops..
Right now i told myself that i must be one of those who will benefit from it...
So,  gonna have to work for it,  hope to join airdrop soon...

You are ready to go, but you need to jr. member with 30 post to participate with airdrop.

You cant participate in this airdrop, but maybe next one you can join Cheesy

Also soon you can buy some on novaexchange where it will be listed in few days.

Keep your onions together...
That is not correct, he needs 30 Activity, not posts. To get 14 activity it will take 2 weeks. Then another 14 activity, 2 more weeks and so on.

Ok my bad. So after 1 month he can join airdrop... Thx for correction Cheesy

Btw on novaexchange it says that onion is processing...

Hopefully it wouldnt take long to list it there  Cool
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

DeepOnion Web Wallet

• Supports Google Authenticator 2-FA (2-Factor Authentification) to secure your account

The web wallet is maintained by the owners of the http://deeponion.network block explorer.
We are onionminer.club, an independent team of blockchain developers. We aim at building more infrastructure for the DeepOnion network.

Security recommendations: It is best if you use the web wallet to send and receive small amounts only. Leaving large amounts of ONION on online exchanges or online wallets for a long period of time may not be secure. You are responsible for your own account. Please take good care of your onions. The web wallet is designed as an additional interface that allows users to send and receive ONION quickly.

If you would like to contact us for support, please send a private message to the account onionminer.club here on Bitcointalk.

The web wallet uses the same DeepOnion daemon as the wallet application, it also connects through the TOR network. The web wallet's frontend is run on the clearnet. This allows anyone with access to the internet to easily and quickly create new onion addresses, as well as to receive and transfer small amounts --- no matter if it's on a computer or smartphone. OnionWallet is designed to help foster user adoption through ease of use. We do not log any IP addresses. We have heavily tweaked the piWallet configuration.

@onionminer.club love your work with the web wallet, want to give us any hints what you guys working on next for DeepOnion?

@crypto-rainbow will people still be disqualified if they move more than 10% of their airdrop to the web wallet, I see http://deeponion.network maintains the wallet.

yes we check from block explorer the wallet and understand the balance for example http://explorer.deeponion.org/ext/getbalance/DXAv3dPZyU4T1tJvVp953x8STyR7338FAk web wallets are no different
like this and if what we delivered in total 100 and balance 89 when we checked we will ban the user from further distributions if its 90 above it's safe and will be accepted future airdrops.
Activity: 490

You are ready to go, but you need to jr. member with 30 post to participate with airdrop.

You cant participate in this airdrop, but maybe next one you can join Cheesy

Also soon you can buy some on novaexchange where it will be listed in few days.

Keep your onions together...
Activity: 294
Activity: 672

DeepOnion Web Wallet

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

DeepOnion Web Wallet

By using this web wallet for staking, is it the same as windows wallet works?
What is the best wallet to store Onion for a long time?
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

DeepOnion Web Wallet

Thank you for support, especially China community needed this i will add this to the OP soon
Onion as soon as list on novaexchange, opening price up to 1BTC? Guys, keep your eyes open

For how much Onion ?

1 Onion = 1 BTC. Wouldn't that be nice Wink haha! In all seriousness though, it is going to be very interesting to see how it goes.

If that happens which is certainly very unlikely Ill eat an Onion Deep down my throat, live feed Smiley Yes exiting times ahead .
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

DeepOnion Web Wallet

https://deeponion.org/bitcointalk/webwallet.png

Activity: 280
what do you think onion will be listed on nova soon, do we have any selling thread ? great for your info

I'm also curious to know that. Maybe dev has some more info, I'm sure he is already in contact with nova. I guess they need to setup their client / wallet first, check for tor usage etc.
Activity: 770
Genesis Team™
Onion as soon as list on novaexchange, opening price up to 1BTC? Guys, keep your eyes open

For how much Onion ?

1 Onion = 1 BTC. Wouldn't that be nice Wink haha! In all seriousness though, it is going to be very interesting to see how it goes.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
what do you think onion will be listed on nova soon, do we have any selling thread ? great for your info
i asked it to them a day ago,

they still do something and need a time to implement the wallet in their hardware,
also they need to do some checking for the wallet and other stuff.
so they will add it in a few days if nothing wrong happen.

time can be vary.

and ya we have unofficial selling thread :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deeponion-otc-pre-exchange-2051306

I am staking for some hours now but can't see any progress. It only says 'Staking.' when i move the cursor over the icon but is there a way to see more details of the progress?

usually if your wallet is staking you can see it 'the lamp' become green and if it's blue that mean it doesn't staking.
let assume it that your 'lamp' is a green one,move your cursor over there and you should see a network weight and your total weight also in there you can find an expected time to earn reward .
I am staking for some hours now but can't see any progress. It only says 'Staking.' when i move the cursor over the icon but is there a way to see more details of the progress?

If you hover over the second Icon from the left it should be lit green, it will also tell you your staking probability, the new wallet version however dont have this as it create confusion amongst users. Your wallet also need to be unlocked for staking. Remember its your weight vs the network weight, eventually it will stake.
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
lol, i.m staking since 21.07.2017 and summary have 3,5 staked coins.

All what u can see its your "weight" and "network weight"(when put cursor at stack icon) - its smth like your chance to get pos block.
Jump to: