Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2008. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
More activity from users then ever before. Do we know the actual number of airdrop participants? Near 1k?
Where can we check how often the ref link was clicked? Thx.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
After more than a week of staking, I finnaly found a stake. But it was only 0,90 onions?
Isn't it supposed to be 10% of your wallet that you get?
It is 10% for a full year if I understood that correctly. So you only get a small share of that. For the 10% you ll have to let it run for the whole year.

So how would that 10% interest distributed to our wallet?  Do I need to open the wallet and let it run in order to get that 10%. Or I can just open it after one year and magically that 10% will be added to my wallet? lol
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Onion as soon as list on novaexchange, opening price up to 1BTC? Guys, keep your eyes open

Well, look at Roger/Jihan Cash, nobody likes it, had just one advantage over bitcoin, was free for far more people than DeepOnion has no functional blockchain at its launch and still is traded for 0.07 to 0.1 BTC, Onion may do it better, who knows  Wink
Activity: 577
I have a Pos with 2677 coins from 02-05.08 Pos coins=0;  06.08 Pos coins=0,076; 07.08 Pos coins=0.29. Wallet always online

Did you manage to have stalked profit from your setting?
I have about half of the amount, my wallet always online since I got the Airdrop, so stalking and still waiting Smiley

If you have multiple small inputs try to combine them in one or two large ones Wink It won't help much,but it is something Wink

Thanks for your information, I am currently at Weight: 30xx, so should I just wait until I hit a block?
If I combine them now it will restart the Weight from zero so.  Roll Eyes and the Airdrop is already a big one I got.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
I have a Pos with 2677 coins from 02-05.08 Pos coins=0;  06.08 Pos coins=0,076; 07.08 Pos coins=0.29. Wallet always online

I have about half of the amount, my wallet always online since I got the Airdrop, so stalking and still waiting Smiley

If you have multiple small inputs try to combine them in one or two large ones Wink It won't help much,but it is something Wink
Activity: 577
I have a Pos with 2677 coins from 02-05.08 Pos coins=0;  06.08 Pos coins=0,076; 07.08 Pos coins=0.29. Wallet always online

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
After more than a week of staking, I finnaly found a stake. But it was only 0,90 onions?

Actually you get almost 0 or 0.x/0.0x because the developer is staking the Premine...

That means he generates all the PoS coins almost alone every day.

- There will be around 20 million coins produced by PoW of which 18 million ONIONs (90%) is premined at genesis block. The majority of these will be distributed FREELY to the community.
- About 2 million ONIONs will be mineable by the public.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
It is 10% for a full year if I understood that correctly. So you only get a small share of that. For the 10% you ll have to let it run for the whole year.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Actually you get almost 0 or 0.x/0.0x because the developer is staking the Premine...

That means he generates all the PoS coins almost alone every day.
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Yes it is 10%, but not per staking, it means over the first year.
Activity: 644
My wallet is not staking. Sad
But i have some onions from PoW in it. What should i do to start PoS?
wallet just should be opened and unlocked for staking
Sure it opens 24/7 and unlocked. But it says i do not have mature coins. What does it mean? My wallet has been opened for 2 weeks already
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
if Dev did Escrow then the community will have more confidence in this project !! and the price will inevitably go up!!

escrow of what? And why? The community allready have major trust in the developers at this moment. There is no need to waste ressources and time on escrowing onions

We have confidence. But from investors? Who will buy our coins?
Eskrou will remove all questions, but will give guarantees to investors, since this is the third non-interested party.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
wallet just should be opened and unlocked for staking
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
After more than a week of staking, I finally found a stake. But it was only 0,90 onions?
Activity: 644
Activity: 616
if Dev did Escrow then the community will have more confidence in this project !! and the price will inevitably go up!!

escrow of what? And why? The community allready have major trust in the developers at this moment. There is no need to waste ressources and time on escrowing onions

Activity: 420
Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send
Is there any exchanger I can get more ONION?

novaexchange will be ready soon.

Alright can't wait to being hodler Cheesy

From Deeponion.org

Six Reasons You Should Use Deep-Onion

Totally Anonymous: Your original IP will not be shown to the network because Deep Onion operates over TOR. Your new "ip" will be something like this: "a5ke53qniu5xqofq.onion"

Invincible Payment: With the use of hidden addresses, Deep Onion payments are totally invincible and cannot be traced by anybody or agency. Our incoming DeepSend feature will further enhance the anonymity of the coin.

Continous Enhancement: Dev team will release new features with better usability and security. See road-map for details.

Speedy Confirmation: Deep onion's confirmation time is fast. This means that you can send and transfer money very fast unlike the slow ways of Bitcoin.

Encrypted End-to-end Message: You can send secured messages to other users of DeepOnion.

Helping the TOR Network: By operating DeepOnion, you help to increase the number of nodes on the TOR network, and in so doing, you help people all over the world stay anonymous online.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go against the DeepState - Go with the DeepOnion

DeepOnion = Teamwork

Do you know if the DeepOnion wallet already uses anonymous transactions across tor network, when I send onions to my friend?

Hi templebar, yes it does, the deepsend functionality, the dual key is an extra feature, when implemented that simply increases that even further. And as in their data, they are truly a community based dev team which will integrate further technologies when needed.
Jump to: