Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2042. (Read 1167548 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Write a letter to Xi Jin Pin and ask him to unblock TOR in China.

The linux thing:
Normally I work/ browse from Linux. Installing software was never a problem for me, but with deeponion wallet I also had to give up and use a windows laptop I still had. This made me miss the first airdrop, damnit.
I must be in the first pages of this ANN asking about it if I remember correctly. Whatever.

From experience, the Great Firewall of China does affect even their visitors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
I just made one, you are impressive community!

Give me please some feedback is this ok for a JR member just 150 chars

█ ● GET DeepOnion ➤ TOR Integrated ➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdropped ● █
❖▬In #DeepOnion we trust! #OwnYourStake▬❖

Code:
[center][url=http://bit.ly/2wgMyx0]█ ● GET DeepOnion ➤ TOR Integrated ➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdropped ● █
❖▬In #DeepOnion we trust! #OwnYourStake▬❖[/url]
Beautiful

Thanks for the feedback i just asked one jr member to test it
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Code:
[center][url=http://bit.ly/2wgMyx0]█ ● GET DeepOnion ➤ TOR Integrated ➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdropped ● █
Beautiful

Code:
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Wow five days in the 4th airdrop round, I'll wait for you. It's easy to post, because 50 characters are needed.
Well, it seems easy to get my post count for next week's drop:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20636529

wtf, just wtf am I reading
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
so much airdroped users but only 62 votes in Neva (and can say 61 i voted second time today )realy sad for this i thought we will reach for 250 for an hour or little but it s second day and we are here Undecided Undecided

i also confused where is all the people ? why only 62 voted.

relax... not everyone have a user on nova (including me)... we have to register first etc... will vote. There is no rush in getting listed.

getting this error when voting "Error; Insufficent NPOINT or no free vote available in account."
Each Novaex user has a free vote every day (after 24h), please pay attention, do not waste them.
I like the new signatures, but the first (left) and last (right) graphic-signs , which are looking like a hook are disturbing the flow in my opinion.
It is a consortium of four rectangles wrapped inside the signature. But apparently due to the limited size of characters in the forum compared to the original design, it was broken into a hook. I am testing repair.  Grin
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I like the new signatures, but the first (left) and last (right) graphic-signs , which are looking like a hook are disturbing the flow in my opinion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
so much airdroped users but only 62 votes in Neva (and can say 61 i voted second time today )realy sad for this i thought we will reach for 250 for an hour or little but it s second day and we are here Undecided Undecided

i also confused where is all the people ? why only 62 voted.

relax... not everyone have a user on nova (including me)... we have to register first etc... will vote. There is no rush in getting listed.

getting this error when voting "Error; Insufficent NPOINT or no free vote available in account."
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I've read somewhere that you are planning to integrate vpn support.
Will you use tor nodes as destination or how will this actually work?

Or will the wallet's be vpn servers ?

Very cool technology if you could make this work out of the box.
That signature was designed by me. I appreciate any comments. But it seems sporadic. Can you tell us how attractive a signature is to you? I will be able to correct on the collected comments. Thank you!  Smiley

Let's get more feedbacks we can do great signatures

+ Jr. Member:
█ ● GET DeepOnion ➤ TOR Integrated Crypto ➤ No ICO & FREELY Airdroped ● █
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

+ Member:

+ Full Member:

It seems that the signatures are limited in length, so increasing the character size causes them to be deflected.  Shocked
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
The new version look better than before. I still find the Sr member and hero member ones to be the best but that's just personal taste and I think they are supposed to look better.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Can you feedback how is these new signatures?

+ Jr. Member:

+ Member:

+ Full Member:

I still like my Senior Member though. But this new set of signatures looks good and neat to me, nothing too fancy.
My preference would prefer not total black on the side patches. Keep the dark blue grey charcoal is good as always.
Overall I go with majority of ONIONs Smiley

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
The new sigs look good. What's important is you don't have problems checking the posts every week. Let us know when we can use them.
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
That signature was designed by me. I appreciate any comments. But it seems sporadic. Can you tell us how attractive a signature is to you? I will be able to correct on the collected comments. Thank you!  Smiley

+ Jr. Member:

+ Member:

+ Full Member:

This is good so.
It looks much better then the update before.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Wow, Bitcoin Price is pumping HARD today! This will be great for ALL alts, including onions. Will register at Novaexchange today and also vote for onions. Just DO it people! Smiley

+ Jr. Member:

+ Member:

+ Full Member:
Looks much better!
Props to Phuc: Lam viec rat tot (work well done)!
Jump to: