Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 2206. (Read 1167535 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 101
Is there any way of checking in advance if we meet the criteria on postings (count and number of characters)?
Don't want to end up screwing this up!!!
Had one post deleted by a mod and almost missed it.
Guess it's a good idea to play it safe and make one or two extra posts.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
In how many hours will the 1st air drop occur? Looking forward to the first airdrop! Congratz to all DeepOnion members and founders.

7hrs 20minutes
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In how many hours will the 1st air drop occur? Looking forward to the first airdrop! Congratz to all DeepOnion members and founders.

Look at the green window, there is a counter.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Activity: 720
Merit: 271
to import wallet, debug---->console and type importpvtkey + write your private key. Or importwallet  + write wallet name

Thanks man. 'importprivkey XXXXXXXXXX' is the correct command as help told me.

But where can I find my private key now?
Didn't save it before - but I got the backup.dat - is there a way to find it out?

Debug window > dumpprivkey

'Private key for address XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is not known (code -4)'

What the Huh

Have you specified from which address you want the private key?

You should type dumpprivkey - you should copy the address you received coins and paste it here

I got the private key now and try to import the wallet on my other pc.
There was just a blank answer from the console after execution. Maybe it has to sync before it works properly.
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Only 7 hours until the airdrop lands guys! Make sure you have your posts updated to the required length and number. Looking forward to receiving mine Smiley

I really wonnder how they are going to enforce that rule. are they going to crowl the forum for each user? that would take a lot time and effort to do so wouldnt it?
anyyway, really excited to get something for free here. my policy on all airdrops is to hold everything.

I would imagine a a few lines of code based on the info entered on the google docs signup form would enable that to happen. I could be wrong but I don't think the required length & number is there just for shits & giggles.  Wink

Also this is easy to code, you exclude all chars between the quotes and after this you are counting the chars, for an experienced programmer a piece of cake.
Not to forget to detect links and exclude they also :-)
Oh Junior members can join this? i'll be a junior member in a few more posts...

Lucky you unfortunately I just created a new account so I can't partecipate to this project. Still i don't understand if I can access the DeepOnion network and if i will be able to buy this coin on an exchange.

Love the idea of the coin being distributed by free airdrops, its created specifically for the community!

Your accoumt must ne signed up before july 12. Else you can not participate

That's right. and there are some interesting people like me who are long time readers on Bitcointalk and who are now motivated to make some posts. My  Date Registered:    August 08, 2014, 01:06:59 AM
Smiley
August 08, 2014, that was a good time , oh man

Lucky you unfortunately I just created a new account so I can't partecipate to this project. Still i don't understand if I can access the DeepOnion network and if i will be able to buy this coin on an exchange.

Love the idea of the coin being distributed by free airdrops, its created specifically for the community!

Your accoumt must ne signed up before july 12. Else you can not participate
so this week do we have to make 5 posts, or 10 posts? either way I am giving my best. I want to contribute to the cryptocurrency world as much as I can. Even if it's just making 10 thoughtful posts a week. It could make somebody's day one day.
Activity: 446
Only 7 hours until the airdrop lands guys! Make sure you have your posts updated to the required length and number. Looking forward to receiving mine Smiley

I really wonnder how they are going to enforce that rule. are they going to crowl the forum for each user? that would take a lot time and effort to do so wouldnt it?
anyyway, really excited to get something for free here. my policy on all airdrops is to hold everything.

I would imagine a a few lines of code based on the info entered on the google docs signup form would enable that to happen. I could be wrong but I don't think the required length & number is there just for shits & giggles.  Wink
Activity: 1034
to import wallet, debug---->console and type importpvtkey + write your private key. Or importwallet  + write wallet name

Didn't save it before - but I got the backup.dat - is there a way to find it out?

What the Huh

Have you specified from which address you want the private key?

You should type dumpprivkey - you should copy the address you received coins and paste it here
Activity: 490
I love this coin and idea.... Im mining with all hash power I got... I belive this here will be successful. Hope the Devs will update soon what the plan is.... I put 60gh right now in this coin. Because I belive in this project.
Thank You!
You Have Registered Successfully

Nice I was accepted. Just took a few posts to go to Jr Member from the Newbie status. I guess because I am an old lurker and my account is an aged one
Activity: 294

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Activity: 397
How come the post length got changed from fifty characters to one hundred characters? (Do you see what I did there).
Bit annoying, I have to make more posts now.
Genesis Team™

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Good for you, join the party  Smiley
Activity: 720
Merit: 271

What the Huh
Activity: 285
https://genesisnetwork.io/

Jump to: