Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 13. (Read 1167526 times)

mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Do we consider to be listed at Revain? I guess this might help us to widen our exposure and gain some moral reputations by receiving some reviews from our fellow hodlers. For me What hurts this coin she much is the algorithm. Not ASIC resistant. one developer is not enough to handle such a project.
If you have a problem please go to the new thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/onion-privacy-coin-with-real-use-cases-deeponion-222-released-2683530
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Do we consider to be listed at Revain? I guess this might help us to widen our exposure and gain some moral reputations by receiving some reviews from our fellow hodlers. For me What hurts this coin she much is the algorithm. Not ASIC resistant. one developer is not enough to handle such a project.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
They don't have "multiple devs", they just have a few graphic designers that are also mods. There is no development in this coin. Just copied code, but the deep send obviously is a bit more difficult, so the script kiddies could not get it working. They lie for months about it.
You don't understand it at all, so it's all shit. This will only be laughed at by others Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
They don't have "multiple devs", they just have a few graphic designers that are also mods. There is no development in this coin. Just copied code, but the deep send obviously is a bit more difficult, so the script kiddies could not get it working. They lie for months about it.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
the price in 24h goes 1,52% i hope it becomes higher to make a good investment .... and can anyone give me the best exchanger site for Onions? Huh Huh
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
There are some issues with deposits on coinexchange. Thats why you see no sell orders. People simply cant send their onions to the exchange

Tell me about it. I sent some onions there a week ago, nothing shows up yet, that is a real pain. I'm guessing its a coinexchange problem? Are the coins lost? Whats the technical cause behind the problem, anyone knows about this?

Sent a support ticket to them, just got a generic answer saying they would look into the problem, that is about a week ago too and no solution yet.

Finally showed up at coinexchange now after a long time. Deposits working there now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

They're developer Lefts, so There's no more deepsend. No Dev no more development.

Stealth Address will the last development milestone for Deeponion.

Even the smart contract that was part of their road map is not mention anymore.

Come on now.    That simply isn't true.    They have multiple devs, and a dev fund worth millions.       I'm sure DeepSend is close to being done,  but honestly - I'd rather them hold off on release until the market gets on another bull run. 

In a bear market,  almost nothing helps the price.    It'll be a wasted release (price wise).       You wait for another time when prices are going crazy,  hype up the release and then you'll easily hit a new ATH.
Activity: 131
\When btc recovers and all the alts moon. Will your money be safe in one of the most secure anonymous cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 3
DeepOnion project - where is the business model ?
Activity: 132
Here is the timeline for distribution and new KYC process:
https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/ico-successful-closing-key-timeline-of-events-752cee672322

ICO Successful Closing & Key Timeline Of Events
The CryptalDash Exchange ICO has successfully closed. Thanks to your support, we have raised over USD $15 Million and sold CRD 780 Million…
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Plenty of buyers but price is tanking again, remember buy when all hope is lost for some, BTC is scaring everyone
Come on dev team we want DeepSend!

They're developer Lefts, so There's no more deepsend. No Dev no more development.

Don't talk nonsense without careful examination, because you don't even look at what the development team is doing
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
The chinese guy cashed in, so mission accomplished.
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM
Plenty of buyers but price is tanking again, remember buy when all hope is lost for some, BTC is scaring everyone

Activity: 70
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Glad to see this premine scam coin crash.. Now let's hope it can go under 10 cents then I will truly be able to celebrate.

Activity: 188
Wow that’s almost -20cents since high here, it’s getting sold of very hard but a lot buy orders on the boards now so if BTC rises again we could see a breakout
I thought it rose back up towards a dollar on imminent news but not the case
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Which is the exact procedure to compile the DeepOnion Linux wallet? I see that there is no compiled version to download.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
we supposed to get some kind of confirmation after the shares about the webinair on social media has succeeded?
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
There are some issues with deposits on coinexchange. Thats why you see no sell orders. People simply cant send their onions to the exchange

Tell me about it. I sent some onions there a week ago, nothing shows up yet, that is a real pain. I'm guessing its a coinexchange problem? Are the coins lost? Whats the technical cause behind the problem, anyone knows about this?

Sent a support ticket to them, just got a generic answer saying they would look into the problem, that is about a week ago too and no solution yet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: