Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 11. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 755
Merit: 501
I don't think you are supposed to post in the old / original bitcointalk thread, so that may be why they are deleting the messages.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 136
You know what is really sad:

How vindictive and petty the DeepOnion mods/devs are.    They are now deleting positive posts I made in the DO ANN thread from months ago.     

I still hold and support DO,  but they are sure doing their best to drive everyone away.

Very sorry to hear that, maybe they have a valid reason for doing that, just my opinion
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
deeponion now has Deepvault to save and send important documents through the network
Most useless feature ever. And no, it has no capability to send any documents, just stores a hash sum. That existed decades ago and does not need a blockchain.

It just shows most of you people have not the tiniest slightest clue in what you put your money. Do your research!

Next.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I see McAfee is pushing a wallet device, its been reported as currency, will it impact deeponion
Activity: 182
Merit: 15

How vindictive and petty the DeepOnion mods/devs are.    They are now deleting positive posts I made in the DO ANN thread from months ago.     

I still hold and support DO,  but they are sure doing their best to drive everyone away.

Totally agree with you, strange they go through all the old threads and posts and delete them. Crazy people, doing their best to kill what was a good project.
Have you been watching the educational deeponion video series? It's a great way to learn and say more interesting about deeponion.
Activity: 278
Especially that there, the functionality DeepSend and under development and will be one of a kind. Monero can already start crying  Wink

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepsend-1st-sneakpeak.38905/#post-629411
Someday, DeepOnion can beat Monero, and DeepSend is one of important components will help DeepOnion become really competitive with Monero.

I agree with you, deepsend and exchange are fundamental to win any competitor.
Activity: 278

the enemy is confronted and defeated, as long as things continue to be done well and the project is trusted everything will turn out well.

That's right, we must work together to continue moving forward, remember in the union there is strength. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

When your house is on fire, the solution will never go to the neighbor's house, you stay to put out the fire.

When your house is on fire,  you don't kick out the people trying to help put it out.       Or better yet,  you don't kick out the people that told you the electrical system was faulty and would cause a house fire.
Looks nice.
When can we expect more news?
Thank you. You can follow the countdown.
Count down

12 July 2017, 18:00:00 (UTC time)

https://pending.me.uk/cd/blu_1499882400.png
So when will we start getting rewards?
Do we have to wait until the 12th?

The airdrop is on the 12th , it is not just for airdrop but also to celebrate the first year anniversary of DeepOnion
Activity: 293
Merit: 11
Eros Di Caeli

When your house is on fire, the solution will never go to the neighbor's house, you stay to put out the fire.
Eros Di Caeli
Someday, DeepOnion can beat Monero, and DeepSend is one of important components will help DeepOnion become really competitive with Monero.
LOL, one point you miss. There is no DeepSend, it's a marketing gimmick, not a feature.
deeponion now has Deepvault to save and send important documents through the network, we also have the addresses, there are many tools that have been developed in deeponion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
LOL, one point you miss. There is no DeepSend, it's a marketing gimmick, not a feature.
Eros Di Caeli

the enemy is confronted and defeated, as long as things continue to be done well and the project is trusted everything will turn out well.
Eros Di Caeli
Wow, this is a huuuuuge thread, man! Seems like a very prospective project, recommendation of my friend, actually. Is it good project to invest?
totally, this privacy project is very good, I invite you to read more about it, this moment has a very accessible value.
Activity: 39
Wow, this is a huuuuuge thread, man! Seems like a very prospective project, recommendation of my friend, actually. Is it good project to invest?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Eros Di Caeli
I had installed a previous version of the Mac app, and I upgraded to 1.7.2. After i had upgrade, the transactions that were Mined are presented as Generated But Not Accepted, and my weight is stuck to a certain value. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?
have patience, and reload the chain of blocks, it will come back that staking.
Activity: 62
I had installed a previous version of the Mac app, and I upgraded to 1.7.2. After i had upgrade, the transactions that were Mined are presented as Generated But Not Accepted, and my weight is stuck to a certain value. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

You could try to download again the whole blockchain. With other coins where I had similar problems this worked out to solve the issue.
Pages:
Jump to: