Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE! - page 12. (Read 1167526 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

Week 4 Rewards Distributed!

Congrats to @Retrograde7 in achieving level 10 and earning 1 Onion. @Cryp$chip leveled up and got a slight reward too!

As I keep telling everyone the biggest rewards are in the INVITE GIVEAWAYS
!inviterewards for more information.
~show-ranks
~leaderboard
#how-to-make-invites for help.

I would have earned 21 $Onions for my invites alone already!! Along with being level 22, I would be near 25+ Onions earned.

The more people we get in here the more active we can be as a group!

C'mon lets DOMINATE DEEPCORD!!!!

Get this party started!!

All new registrants added to spreadsheet

Giveaway sheet can be seen live here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k6gJQcEvdljvhkIrjzrn-ylnQpKlgQ5B4GLmCgHHH2k/edit?usp=sharing (DeepOnion Discord Reward Tracking)

If you havent joined yet.. click the banner at the top!

Keep Up!​
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Vaas is doin great work on more exchanges, he’s really getting deep onion out there, after exchanges comes marketing campaign

Vaas isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

They waste too much time on shady exchanges with fake volume,  then act surprised when it doesn't work out.

I like DeepOnion and miss the community there -  but they really need to stop patting themselves on the back and take a hard long look at what they are doing
Activity: 247
Merit: 0
You can stake with 0,0001 onion if you want... in order to stake you just unlock your wallet with the box “staking” ticked.... first year was 10% annually, but since its going to be DO their birthday in a couple weeks, the second year will be reduced to 5% annually.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Especially that there, the functionality DeepSend and under development and will be one of a kind. Monero can already start crying  Wink

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepsend-1st-sneakpeak.38905/#post-629411
Undoubtedly, the release of the DeepSend function can give a serious boost to growth. Judging by the developers' claims, this will be a unique technology of its kind. In addition, using it in your wallet will bring passive income to the coin holders, which should also heat up interest in DeepOnion!
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
So it's a lie now that they lie about DeepSend for how long? How stupid can one be?  Cool

I do not know, start asking you the question and you will tell us. After I understand you, evaluate his own bullshit, it's not easy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
So it's a lie now that they lie about DeepSend for how long? How stupid can one be?  Cool
Activity: 40
I still have my fair share of coins from the Airdrop I've received from last year. It's price now may have dropped to $0.70 but I still believe and have my hopes for this coin.
Merit: 100
Especially that there, the functionality DeepSend and under development and will be one of a kind. Monero can already start crying  Wink

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepsend-1st-sneakpeak.38905/#post-629411
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
When will be a new airdrop??

DeepOnion's all 40 rounds of airdrops are over. It has no extra coins to allocate, so I think DeepOnion will no longer have new airdrop plans, but now it is very cheap in the market and you can still buy it.
Many investors realize that deeponion is a big gold mine.There are many people with vision
Merit: 10
When will be a new airdrop??

DeepOnion's all 40 rounds of airdrops are over. It has no extra coins to allocate, so I think DeepOnion will no longer have new airdrop plans, but now it is very cheap in the market and you can still buy it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I had installed a previous version of the Mac app, and I upgraded to 1.7.2. After i had upgrade, the transactions that were Mined are presented as Generated But Not Accepted, and my weight is stuck to a certain value. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?
Activity: 28
Activity: 98
If you use the quick sync method from the official website it takes like 20 minutes. If you need let it sync normally it will take between couple hours-a day
Activity: 188
Hi, I would like to ask the following question. I had installed a previous version of the Mac app, and I upgraded to 1.7.2. After the upgrade, the transactions that were Mined are presented as Generated But Not Accepted, and my weight is stuck to a certain value. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Activity: 112
I have added all the nodes mentioned in the nodes list of the pinned message, but no luck
Is there any problem if I download and install the previous version of the wallet?
Activity: 92
CoinDesk Consensus NYC 2018 is one of the most important events for crypto world - it's obvious that CoinDeal team had to be there!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Knowing fully well that it will reduce the circulating supply and increase the price simultaneously
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Vaas is doin great work on more exchanges, he’s really getting deep onion out there, after exchanges comes marketing campaign
Activity: 167
Merit: 1

pool  DeepOnion https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3633 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=ONION)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff or port dedicate 33633

example -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:33633 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=ONION

example -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3633 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=ONION,d=512  or whatever you want

block explorer http://smithpool.net/explorer/ONION

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job

Activity: 790
Merit: 505
They don't have "multiple devs", they just have a few graphic designers that are also mods. There is no development in this coin. Just copied code, but the deep send obviously is a bit more difficult, so the script kiddies could not get it working. They lie for months about it.
You don't understand it at all, so it's all shit. This will only be laughed at by others Grin

He's just a fucking troll who doesn't even FUD deeponion but spreads lies. A negative opinion is one thing, feel free to share it. But lies? not good brother. Funny how people like madtroll dont know who their fucking with then they type shit like this, hoping to affect the price. As for me, I'd be very careful about lying about assets that some people have in the $100's of $1000 worth...... some people dont take too kindly to it..... a quick dox then a visit is well deserved imo.
Sick of these morons, this forum is full of them.
Pages:
Jump to: