Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS - page 2. (Read 6781 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What I found on their twitter account was announcement for presale's successful closing on 2oth of April. After that I didn't see anything regrading ICO or that what has been shared above. I think still need clarity because such an important decision can't be posted only in bounty section alone. Need to dig in more for source or actual status.

Everything is confirmed. ICO is not canceled, but postponed indefinitely. They will refund all presale investors. In few days they will get bounty spreadsheet from manager and confirm all stakes and tokens counting to froze spreadsheets untill ICO will be reopened. Hopefully ICO will be reopened in this year.

You can confirm this on https://t.me/dehedgeofficialchat

I do not quite understand, for what reason will they reimburse the investors of the pre-ico? By the logic if they will refund then they should give up the project? It seems to be a good project.

They don't give up, they just want develop product better before will start main ICO.
I think that as a marketing strategy they have decided that showing a better product will do better for the ICO so they postponed it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
You have very valid point in past we have seen few projects which even raised funds through initial coin offering (ICO) and then focused on development for months without letting people have access the tokens or they didn't distribute. Don't they need of funds to develop the product or if they can build by their own why they were needed of money ? Something is missing to complete the whole picture because refunding and postponing don't fit in current scenario.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
must be a bummer.

if they are to continue the ICO, why refund when they need the funds more than anyone else to hire best people for the project. i have seen projects that  were announced months ago and come back with great surprise of the crypto users though and i hope to see dehedge will also do it because its a waste of time to them if they'd just give up.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
What I found on their twitter account was announcement for presale's successful closing on 2oth of April. After that I didn't see anything regrading ICO or that what has been shared above. I think still need clarity because such an important decision can't be posted only in bounty section alone. Need to dig in more for source or actual status.

Everything is confirmed. ICO is not canceled, but postponed indefinitely. They will refund all presale investors. In few days they will get bounty spreadsheet from manager and confirm all stakes and tokens counting to froze spreadsheets untill ICO will be reopened. Hopefully ICO will be reopened in this year.

I do not quite understand, for what reason will they reimburse the investors of the pre-ico? By the logic if they will refund then they should give up the project? It seems to be a good project.

They don't give up, they just want develop product better before will start main ICO.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Great! So there is a good chance that our bounty efforts were not in vain. Thanks for info.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 210
Oh, what happened, they didn't make a clear announcement on before this on why they cancelled the ico. if im right they will refund the investors funds for the pre sale?. Maybe that was the reason like you were thinking the pre ico soft cap was not reach, therefore if they continue without reacjing the soft cap the problem will go to them and it will only a waste of time to pro long without assurance of reaching the cap.
In their e-mail they stated clearly that they'll refund all the investors so it seems you are right.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
So we have announcement:

DEHEDGE NEWS UPDATE                                                          Dear Community members,

We are happy to announce the long-awaited news about DeHedge's future plans.

First, we will be concentrating our main efforts on product development and establishing new partnerships.

Second, we will not be holding an ICO in the coming months.

Third, we would like to thank all of you who believed and invested in our project We promise that we will do our best to make sure that the DeHedge risk-heding platform becomes a real risk-free zone for investors.

Our mission remains unchanged as we want to give investors a reliable tool for minimizing financial risks on crypto market.

Your contributions will be refunded in full. Please send your refund applications to [email protected]

We hope to see the DeHedge community grow and let us once again express our gratitude and respect to all of you!

Stay tuned for more news about DeHedge and its products!

How we should understand this, has the ICO been canceled?

What now with bounty rewards?

I found this post in the signature campaign thread of deHedge, I'm not sure what it meant also. If this text are from the team,  what exactly does the team mean and why are they trying to let those people who invested the project to refund? Is the project cancelled because the funds collected didn't reached the softcap?

As i know this text from the team because i found similar text on telegram channel and admin said like the text above. This project still has not started ICO yet and only pre-ICO already done, so i don't know whether softcap is achieved or not. But i hope the team could consider to start ICO at least in this year, because this project very helpful for investors and market condition seem start recover
Oh, what happened, they didn't make a clear announcement on before this on why they cancelled the ico. if im right they will refund the investors funds for the pre sale?. Maybe that was the reason like you were thinking the pre ico soft cap was not reach, therefore if they continue without reacjing the soft cap the problem will go to them and it will only a waste of time to pro long without assurance of reaching the cap.
Activity: 350
So we have announcement:

DEHEDGE NEWS UPDATE                                                          Dear Community members,

First, we will be concentrating our main efforts on product development and establishing new partnerships.

Third, we would like to thank all of you who believed and invested in our project We promise that we will do our best to make sure that the DeHedge risk-heding platform becomes a real risk-free zone for investors.

Our mission remains unchanged as we want to give investors a reliable tool for minimizing financial risks on crypto market.

Your contributions will be refunded in full. Please send your refund applications to [email protected]

We hope to see the DeHedge community grow and let us once again express our gratitude and respect to all of you!

I found this post in the signature campaign thread of deHedge, I'm not sure what it meant also. If this text are from the team,  what exactly does the team mean and why are they trying to let those people who invested the project to refund? Is the project cancelled because the funds collected didn't reached the softcap?

As i know this text from the team because i found similar text on telegram channel and admin said like the text above. This project still has not started ICO yet and only pre-ICO already done, so i don't know whether softcap is achieved or not. But i hope the team could consider to start ICO at least in this year, because this project very helpful for investors and market condition seem start recover
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
So we have announcement:

Activity: 350
Hello Guys,
When does the ICO starts??
Thanks Cheesy

I saw on telegram group the team said that they heaven't decided yet when main ico will starts. You can join dehedge telegram group to get update information, so you will not miss the train when the ico starts.
Here it's : https://t.me/dehedgeofficialchat
Activity: 18
Hello Guys,
When does the ICO starts??
Thanks Cheesy
Activity: 308
I have read that the first milestone has been reached.
Although the period is not good for the ICOs, dehedge is succeeding in carrying out an excellent project
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
I have read your project and read the comments of people who care about the project. I find that I have the same thoughts as many people who comment on your project. That's very interesting  Cheesy
Activity: 56
I like this project. I have participated in the bounty program.
Activity: 3
 SmileyHi DeHedge Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks
Activity: 308

one of the last facebook post :

DEHEDGE CREATES A RISK FREE ZONE

Dear Community members,
We are delighted to announce that those who have acquired DEHEDGE tokens can extend their hedging coverage option to 100% after receiving their DHT Tokens.

Now you can already purchase the tokens of the SHIVOM and SUPERBLOOM projects on our website platform with a 50% hedge for a period of up to 6 months.

Thank you for being part of our community and believing in the DeHedge project.

Join our Pre-Sale and lead the way to a safer future for investments in the crypto economy as DeHedge is the crypto market's Risk Free Zone.
www.dehedge.com
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
A hearty good day, DeHedge community!

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in reporting the collected sum on our official website. This is due to a problem with Bitcoin transactions, as we have announced that we will be accepting BTC just a few days before our Pre-Sale, thus the accounting was messed up since many contributors did not specify their BTC address which made it difficult for us to track the account.

We have finally resolved the issue with BTC transactions and combined it with the ETH sum so it may be displayed on our website and on your dashboard.

We would like to thank you for your patience and non-stop support during this difficult time for our team, the community, and the crypto industry in general.

After multiple requests, we have made several changes to our Pre-Sale Terms and Conditions. The base currency will be ETH instead of USD, the minimum contribution amount has been decreased to 0.1ETH and 0.01BTC to allow more contributors to participate, and the Pre-Sale has been extended to the 20th of April, 2018.https://www.facebook.com/dehedgeofficial/photos/a.153122055304729.1073741828.139871466629788/190211934929074/?type=3&theater
Pages:
Jump to: