Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 98. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 100
Today, 6 months pass on the birth of DNR
Are there updates?

update your signature ,i updated my signature  , keep following this project , so awesome a part of DNR .
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Are there updates?

An airdrop😉 or masternode or....

output=D6Nc7zgF17cstfK4KvMzkzcR5GqM5Pf9hR: 0.0100004 DNR
DMHMSZon6b24qeRmJs8yoSPT8FbDHRC5Qk: 232.99 DNR

This proves my wallet received the DNR (minus fees) or that my wallet was intended to receive it?

232.99 is in your wallet.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dnr/address.dws?DMHMSZon6b24qeRmJs8yoSPT8FbDHRC5Qk.htm

Do you have your wallet data with you now? That's the whole point, if you don't have it, mean it will stuck forever there.

My wallet is still empty. can the dev help me? I don't know what else I can do  Huh

Everyone has been asking you if you still hold your wallet.dat or not.

Most probably the wallet you see now is a newly generated wallet, not your old wallet / priv key. That's why you see nothing inside.

Are the current receiving address and old receiving address same?
Activity: 282

This proves my wallet received the DNR (minus fees) or that my wallet was intended to receive it?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dnr/address.dws?DMHMSZon6b24qeRmJs8yoSPT8FbDHRC5Qk.htm

Do you have your wallet data with you now? That's the whole point, if you don't have it, mean it will stuck forever there.

My wallet is still empty. can the dev help me? I don't know what else I can do  Huh

Everyone has been asking you if you still hold your wallet.dat or not.

Most probably the wallet you see now is a newly generated wallet, not your old wallet / priv key. That's why you see nothing inside.
Activity: 146
Are there updates?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

My wallet is still empty. can the dev help me? I don't know what else I can do  Huh
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Could anyone make a table to compare DNR with other cryptocurrencies?

I know we already have one with BTC and ETH.

But the TXs is not a sufficient reason to invest DNR, because like NEO, BTS, IOTA, ..., there are many other coins can make more TXs.

If we could prove that DNR is better than most of other cryptocurrencies, then we could spread this information to more people.

This chart was made by one of our community members krma_0, as you can see DNR has the least amount of total coins, on top of extremely fast transactions and a very high 147 tps.
Activity: 22
Could anyone make a table to compare DNR with other cryptocurrencies?

I know we already have one with BTC and ETH.

But the TXs is not a sufficient reason to invest DNR, because like NEO, BTS, IOTA, ..., there are many other coins can make more TXs.

If we could prove that DNR is better than most of other cryptocurrencies, then we could spread this information to more people.
Hello guys and girls! What do you think, how much can the Denarianus cost in 2018? Yours price prediction about DNR?
are you really a newbie? Wink

whats your guess
Activity: 2
Hello guys and girls! What do you think, how much can the Denarianus cost in 2018? Yours price prediction about DNR?
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
I got my wallet back and all transaction details are in the post above yours.

Did you happen to save the private key of the first denarius wallet that you sent the 233 DNR to?

I'm not sure about what you ask. I'm not home so I cannot check.
But can somebody explain what "output" and "input" details means?
From what I understand, the 233 DNR have been sent to the wallet address. The sync was finished when I sent them into it. Where are these 233 DNR? are they lost? Huh

Did you backup your wallet or extract your private key?  If you aren't sure what any of that means, then I'd have to assume you didn't.  Have you tried looking in your Recycle Bin for the wallet.dat that you deleted?  Have you tried to use a deleted file tool to see if the file is still intact on the hard drive?

Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

looking at the explorere it appears the DNR is in the wallet you stated was yours. not sure what the input/output is doing.. maybe see if King Carsen can weigh in here.

Did you happen to save the private key of the first denarius wallet that you sent the 233 DNR to?

From what I understand, the 233 DNR have been sent to the wallet address. The sync was finished when I sent them into it. Where are these 233 DNR? are they lost? Huh

Output mean sending out money.
Input mean receiving money.

Activity: 357
Hi,

I just found this thread a few days ago.
DNR seems interesting.
So far I cannot contribute in mining because my hardware is too bad  Embarrassed
But I will buy some and see where it goes ...

Greetings to all,
JohnPain

Hi John,

Me too. Just found it not so long time ago. I agree it seems interesting. It wouldn't be bad to invest some extra cash in this. Who knows, one day it might worth a fortune

i agree , with denarius new technology , i believe   DNR will become killer bitcoin near furture .
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1027
Miner-Control.de Pooler
Hy!

You can mine DNR on https://miner-control.de with 1% Fee.

Feel free to mine here Wink

-o stratum+tcp://miner-control.de:3360 -u -p c=DNR

Happy Mining Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 294

Did you got your 233dnr in wallet now?
Pages:
Jump to: