Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 149. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Me too I have 1070 and I am getting between 42-44 atm!

My 1070's are running 55-58mh/s with little oc and help from fellow member.

Could you please tell us your settings?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Me too I have 1070 and I am getting between 42-44 atm!

My 1070's are running 55-58mh/s with little oc and help from fellow member.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 305
Merit: 148
Theranos Coin - IoT + micro-blood arrays = Moon!
just wanted to let people know that hashbag.cc is back to normal after all the drama. we are still running 0% fees for DNR

it would be nice if you could come across to us from yiimp.ccminer.org as ccminer has got over 50% of the hashrate again.. you will not be losing out on coins and it will get more and more constant as the hash rate increases. generally we are finding 10 blocks an hour at the moment (it was 20+ before ccminer got a huge bump again) so the payments are pretty reliable already - small pools get erratic on payments when they don't find a block within the payment time, however we have not had that happen since the first days of the pool, even through all the dramas.

all you need to do to change from ccminer is to change the stratum address - it's the same pool software so everything works the same

stratum url:
auto-select: stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8688
germany: stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8688
netherlands: stratum+tcp://nl.hashbag.cc:8688

Just switched.  Working well so far.  Thank you.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
I just added the gethashespersec RPC command to Denarius, it wont be in the binaries until next release (v1.0.6.0), but you can pull the git and compile denariusd with it if you are running a block explorer or pool that you want to pull that data from easily, you can also build a binary if you are inclined to, it was committed to the master branch.

Just to specify as well gethashespersec will return the current network GH/sec rate
getmininginfo.nethashmps will return the current network MH/sec rate
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
This is great news on the new Mac wallet for Mac users and also that DNR is now listed on Trade Satoshi which will help bring more volume to the coin and also get it some more exposure. I think soon the price will start to reflect all these developments as right now it is still cheap in my opinion and should easily be a $1 coin at this moment. Keep up the good work dev!
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
The name is quite intriguing and seems well made. Time will tell.

DNR, a strong finisher Smiley The almost three year PoW period with a steady PoW (4 reward in 2nd year) should mean this coin gets more profitable to mine once it is established in the market, as opposed to many other coins which have halving or static rewards for the whole PoW period.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
The name is quite intriguing and seems well made. Time will tell.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Hi,

Do you expect increase in price after DNR i added to Yobit? Or it will remain the same?

What are your thoughts on this?
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
Nice new MacOs wallet now showing BTC value, just updated here, working great!
Activity: 113
Activity: 89
Carsen
Can you please uploud psd sources? I need this:

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

tradesatoshi is synching the wallet now!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
KING carsen .. your profile  signature showing .. Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

on this forum anyone can vote you down without any reason!
What happened is explained in several threads

In my opinion he is one of the best and generous devs!

OMG this has been pointed our and discussed dozens of times on this forum, please read back pages and do research before asking questions..
Jump to: