Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 159. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Hi,

How many pools/miners are out there?

I was looking at number of mined blocks in 24 hours.

Thursday
Block: 116413

After 24 hours
Friday
Block: 118881

Number of mined blocks in last 24 hours is 2468.

If I summarize mined blocks from all known mining pools (listed on the http://denarius.io) I am getting number of 1160 mined blocks.
That means that mysterious pool(s) are daily finding 1308 blocks, which is more than we are finding (1160) and sharing.

How all this works? Are there really so many miners that are not using available pools and that they have such high hashrate? Or available pools have wrong statistics pools (which I doubt)? Or some of the blocks are not processed by pools? I am curious.

I noticed that maybe week ago, but now I would like to hear your opinion and probably you can throw some light on this.

Thank you.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
It's really good to get in such projects in the very beginning when mining is easy and not a lot of competition, get good amount of coins and stake them. Right now mining is difficult Sad
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Cryptowhiz
Denarius v1.0.4.0 for macOS is available, updated the release links and added the .dmg to the Github.

Get it here: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v1.0.4.0/Denarius-v1040.dmg

In other news....

CoinMarketCap has yet to update the current circulating supply, which should be more around 750k-800k by now, they should have it updated in the coming week.

http://coincap.io/DNR Added Denarius as well, but they pull their information from CoinMarketCap I believe, so it is somewhat out of date as well until CMC fixes the circulating supply.

Well done Carsen... you are my Hero Dev.. I love what you do and especially HOW YOU DO IT 🔥🔥🔥🔝🔝🔝
Cryptowhiz
Denarius v1.0.4.0 for macOS is available, updated the release links and added the .dmg to the Github.
And serendipitously, I managed to compile the tpruvot seminar recently for macOS 10.11+ and so far Denarius is the only currency that seems to be working properly with it.
http://macminer.fabulouspanda.com/commandline/sgminer/

Nice job guy and Kudos for your input.... keep it up 👍👍👍
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
And serendipitously, I managed to compile the tpruvot seminar recently for macOS 10.11+ and so far Denarius is the only currency that seems to be working properly with it.
http://macminer.fabulouspanda.com/commandline/sgminer/
Activity: 230

Get it here: https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v1.0.4.0/Denarius-v1040.dmg

In other news....

CoinMarketCap has yet to update the current circulating supply, which should be more around 750k-800k by now, they should have it updated in the coming week.

http://coincap.io/DNR Added Denarius as well, but they pull their information from CoinMarketCap I believe, so it is somewhat out of date as well until CMC fixes the circulating supply.
Good news, thanks dev!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

In other news....

Cryptowhiz
Just created a new account for this. So hi everybody.

Enkayz, this question is actually for you. I did not get the hourly payout from hashbag.cc for my DNR earnings and now, around 15 DNR are.. gone? Maybe you could take a look? The Payout Adress is D5J9PKWkLLaFp9f8ru7A8CSaZpaYi7tbUj

Maybe there are other guys with the same issze.

Thank you!

I have the same issue there was 20 DNR to be paid but it disappear
can you take a look at mine as well

DKssrVv8uoBXkgw3ZRcQBt98AzLrGoURj4

Hi both of you.. I am sorry to say, but the yiimp based pool(s) had a hacker in the last 3 days which stole many funds. Some pools lost over 6BTC worth of wallet funds.. luckily hashbag only suffered a small amount, under a total of 1000 DNR (and some other coin as well), unfortunately I have to say your funds are part of what got hacked, I won't be able to restore them at the moment.

The good news however is that we have their IP address and all of the addreses where the funds went to, and he used the same IP address to attack all the pools too.. We have discovered the problem in yiimp and updated some of the code to prevent it.. there will be no more exploit to the yiimp software in this fashion, but the funds are unfortunately gone. Sad

There is currently some nice people making a donation drive to recover the lost funds, assuming I can get enough DNR to cover it, I can put the lost payments back into the database. But thank you for your patience and support, I will try to restore those payments if possible.. but those funds right now are sitting with the hacker's account and I can't do anything to get them back.

We understand bro... stuff like diz can happen... so lets tighten the loose ends and bounce back stronger...    WE"RE TAKING DENARIUS UP.... TO THE MOON
Cryptowhiz
enkayz has received some donations to pay those that were mining back. If that amount is still not enough I will cover the rest. Cool

yes we're "all for one"  and "one for all"

DENARIUS TO THE MOON
Activity: 83
Be a part of the revolution
you have to love this guys, in the denarius community we got each others back, why wouldn't we when we have straight leaders like kingcarsen, enkayz, Recostar and the team..... keep up the good work team denarius
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

[/quote]
I hope you have professional liability insurance...
[/quote]

That's not how it works in crypto.... there's no guarantees or backup funds for something that can be stolen and never retrieved....

enkayz has received some donations to pay those that were mining back. If that amount is still not enough I will cover the rest. Cool

Thank you Carson, I was not affected by this hack myself, but I'm sure everyone that was affected appreciates your generosity. Smiley

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Enkayz, this question is actually for you. I did not get the hourly payout from hashbag.cc for my DNR earnings and now, around 15 DNR are.. gone? Maybe you could take a look? The Payout Adress is D5J9PKWkLLaFp9f8ru7A8CSaZpaYi7tbUj

Thank you!

Hi both of you.. I am sorry to say, but the yiimp based pool(s) had a hacker in the last 3 days which stole many funds. Some pools lost over 6BTC worth of wallet funds.. luckily hashbag only suffered a small amount, under a total of 1000 DNR (and some other coin as well), unfortunately I have to say your funds are part of what got hacked, I won't be able to restore them at the moment.

The good news however is that we have their IP address and all of the addreses where the funds went to, and he used the same IP address to attack all the pools too.. We have discovered the problem in yiimp and updated some of the code to prevent it.. there will be no more exploit to the yiimp software in this fashion, but the funds are unfortunately gone. Sad

There is currently some nice people making a donation drive to recover the lost funds, assuming I can get enough DNR to cover it, I can put the lost payments back into the database. But thank you for your patience and support, I will try to restore those payments if possible.. but those funds right now are sitting with the hacker's account and I can't do anything to get them back.

Oh okay, well, things like these happen. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 47

Thank you!

I hope you have professional liability insurance...
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc

Thank you!

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Ok for the dumbheads, selling it this coin cheap, there is a whale pushing it the price down and buying it for low price. Have you seen such activity community and development like Carsen team? They know his potential and they know he will keep pushing it  ;)to the moon.
well its hard to see that the value drops but we are inside crypto's and that's possible if some moves like that happen for sure someone is
playing with the coin and there's something big which is coming so better to hold your coins and wait for more development to come.
1000 DNR in my wallet safe and well, about 35 DNR on exchange to flip into the next 1000 DNR Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Ok for the dumbheads, selling it this coin cheap, there is a whale pushing it the price down and buying it for low price. Have you seen such activity community and development like Carsen team? They know his potential and they know he will keep pushing it  ;)to the moon.
well its hard to see that the value drops but we are inside crypto's and that's possible if some moves like that happen for sure someone is
playing with the coin and there's something big which is coming so better to hold your coins and wait for more development to come.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Activity: 28
The price drop is 1.2 to 0.35c. Angry The problem with new wallets is not to establish the need for investments and new exchanges.
Jump to: