Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 160. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just created a new account for this. So hi everybody.

Enkayz, this question is actually for you. I did not get the hourly payout from hashbag.cc for my DNR earnings and now, around 15 DNR are.. gone? Maybe you could take a look? The Payout Adress is D5J9PKWkLLaFp9f8ru7A8CSaZpaYi7tbUj

Maybe there are other guys with the same issze.

Thank you!

I have the same issue there was 20 DNR to be paid but it disappear
can you take a look at mine as well

DKssrVv8uoBXkgw3ZRcQBt98AzLrGoURj4
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Just created a new account for this. So hi everybody.

Enkayz, this question is actually for you. I did not get the hourly payout from hashbag.cc for my DNR earnings and now, around 15 DNR are.. gone? Maybe you could take a look? The Payout Adress is D5J9PKWkLLaFp9f8ru7A8CSaZpaYi7tbUj

Maybe there are other guys with the same issze.

Thank you!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
Merit: 109
нa пyлe http://hashbag.cc/ пpoпaдaют мoнeты!!! Huh
Activity: 224
Denarius masternode expected?

No. Masternodes are a fad. DNR focuses on the core of why it is unique instead, such as its extremely fast transaction speeds.
Activity: 224
I am a bit tired of the discussion around Carsen tbh. I can vouch for Carsen, he has been very friendly towards me and helped me out more than most people would have. I can also confirm that he is actively working on DNR.

Can we just end this debate and get back to DNR instead.

DNR IS one of the fastest coins out there, when talking about transaction speeds. It rivals DGB imo.
Activity: 155
Denarius masternode expected?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Activity: 213
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Great, any more efficient miner for the public is welcome, as well as a pool even with a higher fee.
Please post here when they are available for windows dload with links.
Thanks

I loaded an enhanced miner on crunchbang linux and started reaping shares like a godly mining pimp chu-chang goyoung, and finally look where I ended up at. I became fatter, remiss slow and more annoying to my female assistant. This is what crypto is doing to people, it sucks their life out leaving nothing.
Activity: 258
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Great, any more efficient miner for the public is welcome, as well as a pool even with a higher fee.
Please post here when they are available for windows dload with links.
Thanks
Activity: 533
Technical Analysis looked decent like 4 seconds ago, now it looks like shit again, damn.

Anyways what do you think is the next big thing for denarius?

It would be nice to invest a small amount of money and get a big slice in short time, wouldn't it? We heard that before lol
Feel free and send Carsen some suggestions in pm. Give him some ideas what to do and make this project greater.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Technical Analysis looked decent like 4 seconds ago, now it looks like shit again, damn.

Anyways what do you think is the next big thing for denarius ?
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Page 66  Cheesy

600 pages more and we can summon the devil.. ╰(▔∀▔)╯
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Be a part of the revolution
Carsen has evolved into a professional out to create a product to help others and that he can stand behind with pride.
He continues to work to that end. Carsen's professionalism has matured into one who understands the importance of being a leader. He allows his work and deeds with this project to speak for himself. There are those who may learn of this work and because they are having a bad day or have no faith in people producing a great product because of questionable decisions or things said in the past which have since been rectified, they decide to say sore things about this project, because unfortunately human nature can sometimes disguise the truth and make us feel that by putting someone else down or wishing failure upon them, that it will make themselves feel better by doing so.

Carsen is focused on the success of this project. If you have negative words to say, they may likely not get a reply. He is spending his energy on addressing true development and providing solutions when he gets time to DNR teammates and customers. He is allowing the work and product to speak for itself. I respect him greatly for taking that path. His integrity shines clear.

Thank you Carsen

Dude on point! i have related with Carsen for less than a month i know that might be a short time to judge character but, i appreciate the work the dude is doing, i don't care about his past rather his present, we all make mistakes, mistakes is alright we learn from them and become a better person, youthful exuberance is excusable, non forgiveness at maturity is not. So yeah maybe on his detractors book he has no 2nd chance but, the world can be more forgiving and for you pointing the finger the rest points at you. i would rather watch and be quite and observe the trend. Carsen's work is speaking for him now and that's all i am listening to now.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Can we staking now or have to wait POW over?

You can stake now Cool
Jump to: