Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 155. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

Very good article!
Denarius is a winner because its so fast, its about time people get up to speed!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Please come joins us in mining at www.mineme.xyz

Stratum url: stratum+tcp://pool.mineme.xyz:PORT
username: YOUR WALLET ADDRESS
password: ANYTHING

We currently allow for mining
:
SIGNATUM -0,5% fee
BLAKESTAR -0,5% fee
DENARIUS -0,5% fee
CrocodileCash -0,5% fee
PRUX -20% fee
INFOCoin -0,5% fee

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours

20% fee for PRUX coin??

Typo, 2
Activity: 838
Merit: 500

:
SIGNATUM -0,5% fee
BLAKESTAR -0,5% fee
DENARIUS -0,5% fee
CrocodileCash -0,5% fee
PRUX -20% fee
INFOCoin -0,5% fee

20% fee for PRUX coin??
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Be a part of the revolution
Activity: 80

:
SIGNATUM -0,5% fee
BLAKESTAR -0,5% fee
DENARIUS -0,5% fee
CrocodileCash -0,5% fee
PRUX -20% fee
INFOCoin -0,5% fee

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
Hello dear friends, from Turkey.

At this moment I'm mining DNR with two GTX1080. And I have 50-53 Mh/s per GPU. But according to Wahttomine; I will earn USD 44 at the end of mounth. It is not a good benefit for a mounth. I wonder do I make something wrong?

Thank you for your replies.

Whattomine is a little bit off for the tribus algo it seems.. also the coin is undervalued at the moment; if you are looking at selling at market price today (~21k sat) the profit would not be great, however that means it's a good time to mine since you will end up with more coins than if you join the mining when the coin is more valuable and hence a higher network hash rate.
Activity: 22

At this moment I'm mining DNR with two GTX1080. And I have 50-53 Mh/s per GPU. But according to Wahttomine; I will earn USD 44 at the end of mounth. It is not a good benefit for a mounth. I wonder do I make something wrong?

What miner are you using?
Try this one - https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/ccminer-2.2-skunk.zip

Thank you, I tried your post. It became totally 100 Mh/s. I think I imagine that I will earn 200-300 Mh/s but I'm wrong. Thank you again.
Activity: 135

What miner are you using?
Try this one - https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/ccminer-2.2-skunk.zip
Activity: 22

Activity: 135
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
what happen if i run 2 miner with different pool each? have anyone tried?

That works, but easier to watch stats on just 1 pool. I would suggest trying out hashbag for 12 hours.
Activity: 10
what happen if i run 2 miner with different pool each? have anyone tried?
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
just wanted to let people know that hashbag.cc is back to normal after all the drama. we are still running 0% fees for DNR

it would be nice if you could come across to us from yiimp.ccminer.org as ccminer has got over 50% of the hashrate again.. you will not be losing out on coins and it will get more and more constant as the hash rate increases. generally we are finding 10 blocks an hour at the moment (it was 20+ before ccminer got a huge bump again) so the payments are pretty reliable already - small pools get erratic on payments when they don't find a block within the payment time, however we have not had that happen since the first days of the pool, even through all the dramas.

all you need to do to change from ccminer is to change the stratum address - it's the same pool software so everything works the same

stratum url:
auto-select: stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8688
germany: stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8688
netherlands: stratum+tcp://nl.hashbag.cc:8688
Activity: 31
I think the premine is way to high for a coin with only 3 as block reward.

Says the guy with deeponion as signature. Just google deeponion scam and be prepared for news.

Im sorry for you if you invested in deeponion. No offense, just saying.

Cheers.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
I think the premine is way to high for a coin with only 3 as block reward.
Activity: 74
What hashrates are you getting with 1080 and 1080ti  .... and how much is that in dnr per day ?

I get around 70-72MH at ~160W with ccminer 2.2 (I use 65% power limit the get the best efficiency). DNR per day depends greatly on the day Wink, on average maybe 5-7.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
sgminer-x64-5.3.8-tribus

Is there a version for Nvidia?

we have added tribus to our miner ...

even though its still in closed beta - we would like to have those that are willing - to be part of this closed beta ...

the post with details is here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20742424 ...
the main thread page is here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-cwigm-simple-powerful-stable-2054431 ...

all tribus testers are welcome - but please follow the request when you pm ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 137
sgminer-x64-5.3.8-tribus

Is there a version for Nvidia?

It's on the first page, ccminer and sgminer links
Jump to: