Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 161. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Can we staking now or have to wait POW over?
Activity: 258
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
hashbag.cc 0% fees will continue for another week. let's get some real hashing power going!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Carsen has evolved into a professional out to create a product to help others and that he can stand behind with pride.
He continues to work to that end. Carsen's professionalism has matured into one who understands the importance of being a leader. He allows his work and deeds with this project to speak for himself. There are those who may learn of this work and because they are having a bad day or have no faith in people producing a great product because of questionable decisions or things said in the past which have since been rectified, they decide to say sore things about this project, because unfortunately human nature can sometimes disguise the truth and make us feel that by putting someone else down or wishing failure upon them, that it will make themselves feel better by doing so.

Carsen is focused on the success of this project. If you have negative words to say, they may likely not get a reply. He is spending his energy on addressing true development and providing solutions when he gets time to DNR teammates and customers. He is allowing the work and product to speak for itself. I respect him greatly for taking that path. His integrity shines clear.

Thank you Carsen
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
How much is the staking with 100 coins?
Why can not you count yourself? On the site of cryptopia there is a course on which you can buy / sell DNR.
1 DNR = 0.00015500
100 DNR ~ 42$

He is talking about staking the coins (Leaving his wallet open to earn coins) not how much 100 coins are worth. 

Oh, I'm sorry. I just do not understand English well))
I could have deleted the previous message, but I thought and decided to leave it. Let it be a time capsule, someone will see it sometime in 2 years, and it will be horrified by how little this coin cost))

Lets hope so! Was still hoping this wouldve recovered some.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
@carsen ...

daemon compiled flawlessly in centos 7 x64 as a static binary - and is running without a hitch -  much appreciated ...

pool has been setup for dnr - and in alpha testing as a result of the successful compile ... the dnr pool will be put into beta mode in a few days ... so far so good with our internal testing ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/dnr/ ...

mining here will help us iron out any issues - especially with the lodiff and hidiff ports ...

lodiff port - stratum+tcp://stratum.chainsworksindustries.com:2100/ ...
hidiff port - stratum+tcp://stratum.chainsworksindustries.com:6100/ ...

for the miners - NEVER use hidiff port for smaller hashrates ... its designed for the high hashers and farms ... its starts at a diff of 2.5 which is quite high for small miners ...

our miner is being worked on for tribus inclusion also - CWIgm ... current version ( CWIgm-0.9.7 ) has skunk currently ... but tribus will be later this week or early next week for testing ...

the CWI-Pool system pools are open to the public - so anyone can mine on them with their own miners ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Welcome to the family! Please share with us any benchmark information you have for the different gpus on your miner 😀

tanx ...

the CWIgm thread is here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-cwigm-simple-powerful-stable-2054431 ... and the main CWI-Thread is here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainworks-industries-1563601 ...

the TRIBUS algo wont be added just yet - as the initial algo we are testing SkunkHash ... the revised miner is still being distributed to the Beta Test group right now ...

but the pool is open and running quite well currently ... so everyone is welcome to mine there ...

any stats and specs of systems / settings should all be published in the CWIgm thread when we release CWIgm with tribus functionality ...

not long to go now ...

#crysx
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
@carsen ...

daemon compiled flawlessly in centos 7 x64 as a static binary - and is running without a hitch -  much appreciated ...

pool has been setup for dnr - and in alpha testing as a result of the successful compile ... the dnr pool will be put into beta mode in a few days ... so far so good with our internal testing ...

mining here will help us iron out any issues - especially with the lodiff and hidiff ports ...

for the miners - NEVER use hidiff port for smaller hashrates ... its designed for the high hashers and farms ... its starts at a diff of 2.5 which is quite high for small miners ...

our miner is being worked on for tribus inclusion also - CWIgm ... current version ( CWIgm-0.9.7 ) has skunk currently ... but tribus will be later this week or early next week for testing ...

the CWI-Pool system pools are open to the public - so anyone can mine on them with their own miners ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Welcome to the family! Please share with us any benchmark information you have for the different gpus on your miner 😀
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
@carsen ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 533
Kumic:
Too much OC or too high intensity on miner.

Thank you!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Cryptowhiz
Why can not you count yourself? On the site of cryptopia there is a course on which you can buy / sell DNR.
1 DNR = 0.00015500
100 DNR ~ 42$

He is talking about staking the coins (Leaving his wallet open to earn coins) not how much 100 coins are worth. 

I could have deleted the previous message, but I thought and decided to leave it. Let it be a time capsule, someone will see it sometime in 2 years, and it will be horrified by how little this coin cost))

was that meant to be funny or hilarious???  cos it didn't seem so
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
1 DNR = 0.00015500
100 DNR ~ 42$

Activity: 533
Hi to everyone. Smiley

I'm having a problem with ccminer-2.2-skunk. I'm using it on Gainward GTX 1070 and it gives me this error
GPU #2: an illegal memory access was encountered
GPU #2: an illegal memory access was encountered
GPU #3: an illegal memory access was encountered

And before I got this message my hash rate goes upwards, for example from around 40mh/s to 67mh/s or from 40mh/s to 133mh/s
I use to mine Ethereum with no problem.

What could be the problem?
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
1 DNR = 0.00015500
100 DNR ~ 42$

Depends upon how long you stake them for and how many PoS blocks are found during that time Cool
Activity: 356
Merit: 102
1 DNR = 0.00015500
100 DNR ~ 42$
Activity: 537
really like the update, glad to see how quick and consistent the updates, improvements, upgrades and the community are growing by leaps and bounds. Thanks for all the hard work!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Yup this has been answered several times already. Its a false positive. Denarius is 100% clean. Kaspersky and others are falsely flagging it as an IRC Bot, because it utilizes IRC to connect to nodes, just like any other coin like Bitcoin.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer

Tribus sp-mod #1 does more than 42MHASH on the gtx 1060 3gb.

1060 3gb: 42MHASH
1070: 68MHASH
1080ti: 120MHASH

0.1BTC + 2.5% fee. Pm for info

Jump to: