Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 154. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Another update will be coming soon  Cool
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
hashbag.cc running 0% fees still.. has been stable now for a few days. if anyone is interested.. come on back! seems that most of the hash ended up at ccminer again (over 50% last time i checked) so it would be good to spread some hash.. once we get some more miners back and are solving 20+ blocks an hour, i'll set the payouts back to 1 hour Smiley

I'm back
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
Question... Is it true though, according to the whitescroll... eventually if demand increases enough the speed of DNR will slow down? But with 30 second blocks you still won't be waiting bitcoin length of times, but longer than the current instant wallet transfer and then ~2-3 minute confirms? How slow can it realistically get if the mempool backs up with transactions?

And, given that, it it a little irresponsible to promote this as a superfast coin? Cause right now it's lightning quick, but it's expected to slow down some degree, afaik... Personally, I think that with its low max # of coins and it's PoS features it's more interesting to me as a store of wealth, but still with the ability to spend your DNR faster than BTC.

I think it would be smart to promote it as something like "digital platinum you can spend like cash." That's a pretty cool concept, I think.

Just wondering and thinking out loud.

If there is more than 4.4k transactions in 30 seconds, then the highest fee transactions will be picked by the miners and the rest left in mempool which will be processed within 60 seconds, unless there is another 4.4k transactions added to the pool within 30 seconds.

Generally speaking unless over 100000 transactions are dumped into the pool at once, the transactions will complete confirmations within 10 minutes.

Activity: 10
https://twitter.com/guzi4guzi/status/895924434606993408

34 - 36 MH/s with GTX 1060 6 GB , good work !
woa... mine was only able to reach 25 - 27. how did you do that?
Activity: 25
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Question... Is it true though, according to the whitescroll... eventually if demand increases enough the speed of DNR will slow down? But with 30 second blocks you still won't be waiting bitcoin length of times, but longer than the current instant wallet transfer and then ~2-3 minute confirms? How slow can it realistically get if the mempool backs up with transactions?

And, given that, it it a little irresponsible to promote this as a superfast coin? Cause right now it's lightning quick, but it's expected to slow down some degree, afaik... Personally, I think that with its low max # of coins and it's PoS features it's more interesting to me as a store of wealth, but still with the ability to spend your DNR faster than BTC.

I think it would be smart to promote it as something like "digital platinum you can spend like cash." That's a pretty cool concept, I think.

Just wondering and thinking out loud.
Activity: 137
Is it possible to mine this coin with a 280x ?

Yes it is, 280x ~ 11-12 MH/s (maybe more, depends of your settings)
sgminer-x64-5.3.8-tribus

Thank you! Can you post your settings here?
Thank again Smiley

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer.exe --algorithm tribus --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:8533 -u -p c=DNR --temp-overheat 80 --temp-cutoff 90 -I 19

if you have integrated graphics add: --gpu-platform 1
You can try -I 20 insted of -I 19
I use 1000 MHz for gpu and mem, 1012 mV (Asus 280x TOP)  but you can try different combinations to squeeze more power
hashbag.cc
hashbag.cc running 0% fees still.. has been stable now for a few days. if anyone is interested.. come on back! seems that most of the hash ended up at ccminer again (over 50% last time i checked) so it would be good to spread some hash.. once we get some more miners back and are solving 20+ blocks an hour, i'll set the payouts back to 1 hour Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
So how fast is Denarius? Denarius is able to handle about 147 transactions per second! Over 20 times faster than Bitcoin and twice as fast as Bitcoin Cash. Denarius sets the standard higher for transaction speeds on a blockchain. You can find more information about Denarius at https://denarius.io

How did we get this information?  Cheesy

I gotta admit, at the beginning I thought this coin wasn't going to last
I started chaning my mind a couple of days ago Cheesy
DNR seems to have potential

Transactions per block = block size (1000000b)/ transaction size (226b)
Transaction speed = transactions per block (4424) / block time (30s) = 147

Yup, it's also explained some in the whitescroll https://denarius.io/whitescroll.pdf
well there's a lots of room for improvement and i guess dev starting to make some good swing regarding to his project and potentials
are always open for those who knows how to hold for some time, keep it up dev lets see how far can this project will go.
So how fast is Denarius? Denarius is able to handle about 147 transactions per second! Over 20 times faster than Bitcoin and twice as fast as Bitcoin Cash. Denarius sets the standard higher for transaction speeds on a blockchain. You can find more information about Denarius at https://denarius.io

I started chaning my mind a couple of days ago Cheesy

Yup, it's also explained some in the whitescroll https://denarius.io/whitescroll.pdf
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Please come joins us in mining at www.mineme.xyz

Stratum url: stratum+tcp://pool.mineme.xyz:PORT
username: YOUR WALLET ADDRESS
password: ANYTHING

We currently allow for mining
:
SIGNATUM -0,5% fee
BLAKESTAR -0,5% fee
DENARIUS -0,5% fee
CrocodileCash -0,5% fee
PRUX -20% fee
INFOCoin -0,5% fee

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours

Wow, cool! I'll send some hashpower to this new pool!

Activity: 503
Is it possible to mine this coin with a 280x ?

Yes it is, 280x ~ 11-12 MH/s (maybe more, depends of your settings)
sgminer-x64-5.3.8-tribus

Thank you! Can you post your settings here?
Thank again Smiley
hashbag.cc

I started chaning my mind a couple of days ago Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

I started chaning my mind a couple of days ago Cheesy
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

Very good article!
Denarius is a winner because its so fast, its about time people get up to speed!

How fast is it?

DNR really is fast to send and receive. Which I can imagine becomes very useful as crypto grows up.

Very good article!
Denarius is a winner because its so fast, its about time people get up to speed!

How fast is it?

30 second block times, 10 confirmations. So roughly 5 minutes to send and receive a transaction fully confirmed, you'll usually see it within 30 seconds though. Because of the fast block times, DNR can support 147 transactions per second, 20x faster than BTC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Very good article!

Agreed! We will have another article coming out on PRWeb on Tuesday. Still waiting to hear back from Coindesk
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
What coin is Prux? Anyone point me to the ANN link?
Jump to: