Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 164. (Read 504255 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Windows wallet out of sync .
Current block 77903
denarius.conf have all addnodes above.
any help.

Just remove everything in your C:/Users/Youname/AppData/Roaming/Denarius except for your wallet.dat file as that contains your funds

You can also download the blockchain from a few days ago from https://github.com/carsenk/denarius/releases/download/v1.0.3.0/blockchain072017.zip

You can extract that inside that same folder, then reopen up Denarius and you should sync just fine.

Otherwise changing out your addnodes with fresh ones may help and restarting the wallet.

@chrysophylax - You do want to make sure you run the last command "make install" to actually link the library in your setup. That should be really all you need to do and it should find it at that point, otherwise I haven't really tested CentOS at all, so this is something I can definitely try out at some point for you. Feel free to post about it on our forums at https://denariustalk.org to have an easier discussion about it Smiley

all good ...

i will continue with it - but its a pain ...

will find a way around this - unless you can change the code to discontinue using libevent Tongue ...

there has to be a way ... if you can setup a vps with centos 7 x64 - you will see what i mean ... thats if you can be bothered to - as it is initially a pain in the bum to setup for all the deps - which is why we statically build ...

will continue with it - and checkout your forum ...

tanx again ... im off to bed now Tongue ...

#crysx

Yea in a future release I will more than likely entirely remove the Tor C Library as its technically not being used atm anyways and just causes that extra dependency to be needed.

If I can get some time this weekend I will test it out on CentOS and see what I can come up with for you Smiley Thanks!

hi carsen ...

been working on a fix for the centos 7 -levent issue your coins has ...

still no dice ...

have you looked at it at all? ...

we want to setup a dnr pool in our CWI-Pool system - but as we use centos and NOT ubuntu - we have this issue we need to fix ... we also wish to test our miner - and will only test it against our own pool before we can look at a closed beta test for those who want a faster miner than the public ... we will publicly announcing the sigt one today also ... we were hoping dnr would be the other ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Whomever is dumping, can you please dump some more? I just placed some buy walls for you.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
Wow
Big dump
DNR = 0.27$
Sorry, man
Your project is collapsing
You should find more solutions

Big dump means nothing.. price will rise again, in the mean time easy money!
Activity: 146
Wow
Big dump
DNR = 0.27$
Sorry, man
Your project is collapsing
You should find more solutions
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Update v1.0.4.0 will be coming out this next week Cool

This is my first comment on here.

You are a very good dev. I like your work so far. I wish you very best with this project.

Do we need to backup current wallet when we update to a new wallet?

Keep up the good work.

Thank you!!

Yep, just backup your wallet.dat or Backup Wallet from inside your wallet. Then just use the new .exe or .app provided in the update Cool

It isn't entirely required, but it is highly recommended to just keep a backup of your wallet should anything go wrong.
Activity: 533

This is my first comment on here.

You are a very good dev. I like your work so far. I wish you very best with this project.

Do we need to backup current wallet when we update to a new wallet?

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

waiting new update
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
At the current difficulty what would a single 1080 ti return in one day running at 120mh I've tried to use whattomine but not sure if it's correct.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
anyone have a nodelist?! i have trouble syncing

Just these 2 have been working fine for me.

Code:
addnode=yiimp.ccminer.org:33339
addnode=172.93.53.210:33339

thanks it worked without me doing anything, just had to wait a little longer
Activity: 131
Merit: 13
In the fray since 2013.
Getting all invalid shares with RX 470. Why?

-o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

Just these 2 have been working fine for me.

Code:
addnode=yiimp.ccminer.org:33339
addnode=172.93.53.210:33339
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Activity: 234
More coins then to dump by miners! Good , i will sell now and by at 16 k then!
hashbag.cc
i have set up a new stratum server for hashbag to handle more connections (and for people who want a closer alternative on a different route)

the new stratum is located in germany, you can use it like this: -o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR,stats

remove 'stats' if you want, it will just help with benchmarking if you're using ccminer (always handy)

i'll be working on a singapore stratum next.. onwards and upwards with DNR!! hashbag now finding ~20 blocks an hour which is more than when we had 400+ miners so everyone is getting 2x the amount of DNR, now's a good time to mine Cheesy

how long its going to be this?

as long as we have less miners on the network Smiley
Activity: 234
i have set up a new stratum server for hashbag to handle more connections (and for people who want a closer alternative on a different route)

the new stratum is located in germany, you can use it like this: -o stratum+tcp://de.hashbag.cc:8688 -u -p c=DNR,stats

remove 'stats' if you want, it will just help with benchmarking if you're using ccminer (always handy)

i'll be working on a singapore stratum next.. onwards and upwards with DNR!! hashbag now finding ~20 blocks an hour which is more than when we had 400+ miners so everyone is getting 2x the amount of DNR, now's a good time to mine Cheesy

how long its going to be this?
hashbag.cc

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
So the supply of DNR is only 10 Million coins?

Everyone keep up the good work. DNR will be worth a lot in the near future. I am trading everyday to get my hands on more.
I have been in crypto for years and I can tell everyone reading the ann this is a very well supported coin.

We need to get on Polo then this coin will moon. Can we get the other listed exchanges on DNR website listed on coinmarketcap.com?

Well done dev good project. I forgot to mention I am from South Africa so this coin is gaining world wide momentum. Would be nice to get the Italians on board they will love it!!!!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I agree with you, I also think DNR would be great on polo or even Bittrex for now as Trex might be a little easier are getting listed on before Polo. Once DNR is listed on either one or even both of these exchanges then we can expect the price to rise a lot. This will be a great long term hold and that is why I am mining, buying and staking while the price is low.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Really @the.vlado? Please dont advertise other coins here, this is the Denarius thread. DASH is not faster by any means compared to DNR. They have a block time of 1 minute, we do blocks in 30 seconds.

Sorry @kingcarsen, it was not my intention to advertise another coins here. It was just impulsive reaction from me, because 2 days ago I wrote how you should hire a plain with DNR logo in order to make make people aware of DNR and today I saw that article how they did it before you. In that context they were faster! Smiley

I will remove my post, because it is really advertising another coin and I was probably breaking the rules.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
CPA Coin Developer
Haha yes I see what you mean. I wonder if Italians trade crypto. They can buy lots of pizza with denarius coin.
Jump to: