Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 166. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
is something wrong with https://gitter.im/denariusproject/Lobby
i cannot post anything there

Hmm, others have had issues before with Gitter as well, I do believe it is an issue on Gitter's end, sometimes you need to wait a cooldown period until you can start chatting with your account from what I have heard.

You can always join us in the Slack until then! Smiley https://join.slack.com/denarius/shared_invite/MjAzOTk1OTA5NzE3LTE0OTg1MjI0MzktZmMzZGEyMDljOA
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
is something wrong with https://gitter.im/denariusproject/Lobby
i cannot post anything there
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
False alarm?  What changed in v1.0.3?

Market information panel was added which shows the DNR market capitalization and USD/BTC price. You can access it in the menu section, click on the greyed panel to the right of the existing menu buttons as it won't be displayed if your window is too small. This will be made a bit more evident with a an icon inside the grey box in the next version as if you use the default window size it isn't really obvious to click on it.

Otherwise you can undock the menu stuff or move it to the left hand side if you prefer that layout and the market information.
Activity: 204
False alarm?  What changed in v1.0.3?

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 39
cryptopia.co DNR 37K sat
Dev is ok, for me to reserved Romanian translations, or allready is it reserved ?

Bounty period is over but translations are always appreciated. Come in the gitter channel and maybe some people will tip you some coins for your trouble Smiley

thanks'
hashbag.cc
Dev is ok, for me to reserved Romanian translations, or allready is it reserved ?

Bounty period is over but translations are always appreciated. Come in the gitter channel and maybe some people will tip you some coins for your trouble Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
GAW was completely inept in customer service, knowledge of blockchains, wallets, ect. If any data was leaked it was from the entire companies incompetence. Nothing to do with Carsen coding the front end.
evadance  of  carson leak   bright and early . carson go jail .

I can say that you are a purple penguin that operates a bordello on Mars, but without providing any proof of that making such statements would only prove me to be a fool.  Get more creative with your FUD if you want anyone to believe you.
evadance  come    bright and early

Evadance lol

LOL what a lame attempt!
Show this evadence or shut it.
You can be sued you know.
Libel defamation, you name it.

Accusing people in public without evidence can get you in trouble if you play with the wrong people.
Activity: 830
Merit: 1000
Price down 0.50$ bad or nice? Need suprnova pool for price up.

Missed chance by selling Den at $1.6, looks like now have to wait some more time

Is there a roadmap for Denarius?
Romanian translation reserved, i didn't saw anyone doing that.

Cheers!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
GAW was completely inept in customer service, knowledge of blockchains, wallets, ect. If any data was leaked it was from the entire companies incompetence. Nothing to do with Carsen coding the front end.

This is the worst about crypto, any successful project get trolls like damn....
Activity: 28
Price down 0.50$ bad or nice? Need suprnova pool for price up.
hashbag.cc

I can say that you are a purple penguin that operates a bordello on Mars, but without providing any proof of that making such statements would only prove me to be a fool.  Get more creative with your FUD if you want anyone to believe you.
evadance  come    bright and early

i see you created a throwaway account to ditch these wild accusations around, what's up? are you a serious person who lost money in the GAW scam, if so how are you so convinced Carsen is leaking customer data for it? is anyone leaking the customer data? i haven't seen such a thing anywhere, so please provide links links to this alleged evidence(sp?). If you do then I would be more inclined to entertain your notions, but that whole scam was Garza & his mates' doing and he is paying the ultimate price for it, along with the others who headed up the operation..

don't pin the blame on anyone who was just trying to make an honest buck
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
evadance  of  carson leak   bright and early . carson go jail .

Where is this so called "evadence"? Lol
Activity: 5
Activity: 5
Pool here: http://dnr.acc-pool.pw/
A bit late  Grin

Better late than never Tongue

Ill add it to the OP and site Cool
do garza satisfy  know you destroy  his bisuness?  you steal  all milions of bitcoin  from bisuness ?  to now you  leak  customer data base  for bitcoin ?

i don't think carsen had anything to do with destroying the business, i'm pretty sure that was garza's doing. besides you don't blame the employees of a company when the company fails, it's the CEO who is responsible for it
carson  leak customer  data for sale . illegal .

where? afaik he didnt even have access to customer data so dunno how he could leak it. that whole thing was a huge shitfest, i'm sorry you lost out in it Sad if its too good to be true it usually is
evadence  be  glimpse . image  data adjacent  carson evadance   be exposed . sell  chance  not  late .
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Jump to: