Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 165. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
CPA Coin Developer
So the supply of DNR is only 10 Million coins?

Everyone keep up the good work. DNR will be worth a lot in the near future. I am trading everyday to get my hands on more.
I have been in crypto for years and I can tell everyone reading the ann this is a very well supported coin.

We need to get on Polo then this coin will moon. Can we get the other listed exchanges on DNR website listed on coinmarketcap.com?

Well done dev good project. I forgot to mention I am from South Africa so this coin is gaining world wide momentum. Would be nice to get the Italians on board they will love it!!!!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
The wallet are not encrypted. I was advised to wait few hours, so I'll just go take some sleep and see how it goes tomorrow~

Thank you.
I don't think you can stake after receiving stake because it needs to be verified first, that takes a little while

I think you have to wait 4 hours
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Why my coin was not staked? It just say that coin are not mature yet, so it won't be staked.

Set staking=1 to my conf already.

Unlock your wallet first and wait.

The wallet are not encrypted. I was advised to wait few hours, so I'll just go take some sleep and see how it goes tomorrow~

Thank you.
Activity: 89
Why my coin was not staked? It just say that coin are not mature yet, so it won't be staked.

Unlock your wallet first and wait.
Activity: 282

Activity: 542
Merit: 101
So much activity arround this coin, I can sence it will grow far. Maybe some implementation on usefullness/applicable integration in some service/website would be big step forward
Activity: 111
Cryptowhiz
@btcking1

you can look up all associated info on denarius.io and also join the denarius community on slack and gitter and denariustalk.org

we are proud of denarius...

we  are DENARIANS

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
Good to see Denarius going strong. Any plans to improve the website and wallet? Make them look a little bit more professional? I think it will greatly aid the adoption.
Activity: 111
Cryptowhiz
@btcking1

of course DNR is been traded on cryptopia a day coinexchange and nova exchange already....

next on line is bittrex... and Polo very soon

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 213
DNR has no logo on cryptopia. lets fix this.
thank you

I submitted a support ticket, they said it would be fixed in the next maintenance update.

nop, big problem with those chat... i can see everything... but i cannot say anythings...  and i lost the rains...  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

I thought I saw you in there, I did see your chats as well as others Wink

yeap i saw you, later... apper Smiley)  but on gitter.im still nothing

there appears to be a problem with twitter accounts sometimes
try signing up for a github account and login via that

i don't have twitter or facebook... etc

I am logged via GitHub
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
thank you

I submitted a support ticket, they said it would be fixed in the next maintenance update.

nop, big problem with those chat... i can see everything... but i cannot say anythings...  and i lost the rains...  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

there appears to be a problem with twitter accounts sometimes
try signing up for a github account and login via that
thank you

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Ya DNR is my long term hold right now I see great potential here as long as the DEV sticks with it I think sky's the limit with this coin.

Only problem right now is the relatively low volume but that could all change tomorrow with the right promotion / publicity or if it were added to a bigger exchange.

Same here mate, DNR is one of my big long term holds and has huge potential to be a top 50 coin in the near future. I own a lot of coins, most long term holds as I'm not a day trader so I prefer coins that I think will do well in the long term and DNR is one of them. I'm sure the dev will stick with it as he has the communities support and has a great coin that can yield a good return in the long term.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
thank you

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
thank you
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Ya DNR is my long term hold right now I see great potential here as long as the DEV sticks with it I think sky's the limit with this coin.

Only problem right now is the relatively low volume but that could all change tomorrow with the right promotion / publicity or if it were added to a bigger exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Wow denarius one of the very successful projects this month
I am also very applauded with the project's pergemangan.good luck DNR
is something wrong with https://gitter.im/denariusproject/Lobby
i cannot post anything there

Hmm, others have had issues before with Gitter as well, I do believe it is an issue on Gitter's end, sometimes you need to wait a cooldown period until you can start chatting with your account from what I have heard.

You can always join us in the Slack until then! Smiley https://join.slack.com/denarius/shared_invite/MjAzOTk1OTA5NzE3LTE0OTg1MjI0MzktZmMzZGEyMDljOA

thanks' i'll try right now Smiley
Jump to: