Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 80. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
DNR is now 1.88USD many may feel that its cheap.. Tea against dollar.. But if you compare against BTC its almost same value as yesterday

It will e nice someone can make two charts  with last 30day price chart for DNR vs USD and DNR vs BTC and  Grin DNR vs USDT
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
A few people asked about a more interactive chart about the potential masternode earnings.. Ask and you shall receive.

http://denarius.win/

If you want to see the dollar amounts in BTC, hover your mouse over the dollar value.

Page is updated every 5 minutes.

This is nice! So basically it means the more MN is there, the lesser the profit yes?
its obvious the profit get divided among participants. To be realistic  many bitcoin heavy will purchase MN for sure.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
A few people asked about a more interactive chart about the potential masternode earnings.. Ask and you shall receive.

If you want to see the dollar amounts in BTC, hover your mouse over the dollar value.

This is nice! So basically it means the more MN is there, the lesser the profit yes?

Yes. The number of blocks stays the same, so does the reward percentage / block.. The only factor that changes are the amount of masternodes that has to share those block rewards, so less masternodes = more dnr/masternode and vice versa.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

Awesome! Really, nice with real time (ish) updated info!
Activity: 192
Merit: 101

Activity: 282

Interesting how?  Seems to be a bashing session... but then again... what reddit conversation isn't?

It's only one person bashing. Ain't so bad yet haha. Every coin is shitcoin to certain person.
Activity: 700
Merit: 294

Interesting how?  Seems to be a bashing session... but then again... what reddit conversation isn't?
Activity: 7
Thoughts on actual development

I personally watch dnr now for a few months. Invested too little at earlier times.
But that`s not the first time.  Sad
I have watched and continue to look at other coins also. But Denarius is good supported and
will rise steady and be big. So, now, it is my main focus regarding cryptos.

Masternodes are at test level (check discord channel) and not officially announced.
But soon, when official announcement comes, there will be alot more people trying to
get more to reach 5000 (what i myself do before them)
There will be only 250-300 MN for distribution of 2880 dnr per 24h. (1/3)

Listing on another (big) exchange. Imagine that - it is also possible.
Dev team is doing a lot atm but maybe they are also in contact with exchanges.

Little market cap. Like 4.7 million $ as today, which is really something like a joke
for the features of this coin and supply 2,191,000 (-500,000 carsen).
If sometime some big investors throw their attention to dnr, cheap buying is over.

I have banking background. It makes me lough nearly every time people try chart
analysis concerning Denarius. This is cryptomarket. Much more event and emotional
driven than stock market. Chart analysis makes nearly no sense.

So, do your own research. There will be ups and downs like always.

Fly high Denarius  Grin Roll Eyes

Well said, and agreed!!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

Ccminer verrsion 2.2.1 works pretty good for me. Is this CWIgm better in term of hashrate?
Seen in the picture that you are mining another coin.

Picture is actually from Chris machine not mine, and is showing Signatum, but information that miner is showing in real time nicely structured  is the same for every coin they support.
I cannot tell you the exact hashrate because ccminer 2.2.1 wasn't available at the time I was using CWI miner.

Also hashrate is only a number and sometimes it doesn't show real gain that you get on the pool. People were using miners with higher hasrate and still they were getting smaller income from the pool they were mining.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Thoughts on actual development

I personally watch dnr now for a few months. Invested too little at earlier times.
But that`s not the first time.  Sad
I have watched and continue to look at other coins also. But Denarius is good supported and
will rise steady and be big. So, now, it is my main focus regarding cryptos.

Masternodes are at test level (check discord channel) and not officially announced.
But soon, when official announcement comes, there will be alot more people trying to
get more to reach 5000 (what i myself do before them)
There will be only 250-300 MN for distribution of 2880 dnr per 24h. (1/3)

Listing on another (big) exchange. Imagine that - it is also possible.
Dev team is doing a lot atm but maybe they are also in contact with exchanges.

Little market cap. Like 4.7 million $ as today, which is really something like a joke
for the features of this coin and supply 2,191,000 (-500,000 carsen).
If sometime some big investors throw their attention to dnr, cheap buying is over.

I have banking background. It makes me lough nearly every time people try chart
analysis concerning Denarius. This is cryptomarket. Much more event and emotional
driven than stock market. Chart analysis makes nearly no sense.

So, do your own research. There will be ups and downs like always.

Fly high Denarius  Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
This is an interesting coin. Hope the dev team can develop the coin and reinforce a strong roadmap.
What is the best miner to mine Dnr at the moment?

I use ccminer.... Works great for me with nvidea cards.....

If you didn't already, you can also try CWIgm miner, just contact member chrysophylax to get the link for the latest version, i am not sure if the miner is still in beta phase or has been officially released, version that I was using at the moment was still in early phase.
One thing to point out is the fact that CWI miner is locked to CWI pool only.

Here is the picture how i looks like:

Ccminer verrsion 2.2.1 works pretty good for me. Is this CWIgm better in term of hashrate?
Seen in the picture that you are mining another coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
This is an interesting coin. Hope the dev team can develop the coin and reinforce a strong roadmap.

If you didn't already, you can also try CWIgm miner, just contact member chrysophylax to get the link for the latest version, i am not sure if the miner is still in beta phase or has been officially released, version that I was using at the moment was still in early phase.
One thing to point out is the fact that CWI miner is locked to CWI pool only.

Here is the picture how i looks like:

Activity: 490

CCMiner works great! The coin is being continuous worked and developed check out for the interaction of dev between community....
Activity: 20

Activity: 20

i think more color our signature is best ideal ,maybe we have a  design campaign , i think so

A design campaign would be a great idea.......
Activity: 238
Janinjo tips
Hello all, wow, whats going with this forum of late.. Had problems with my old account. tried to get password set.....never got new link, so now have to start all over again. Anyhoo.   Just wanted to say hi to all.  Have been supporting dnr for just about a month now.  Very interesting concept.

Welcome back! I hope your old account wasn't Legendary or something! Cheesy
Sorry Dev, I just mao little to advise you about the logo on your big project. It should not create a colorless logo like that. The logo is actually very nice, but the color is less interesting and like no life spirit. Should be made more colorful. But I am sure, the project you created is very interesting.

i think more color our signature is best ideal ,maybe we have a  design campaign , i think so

I always valued content more than the design. If our posts are helpful enough, our signatures will be visible I'm sure Wink
Activity: 7
Hello all, wow, whats going with this forum of late.. Had problems with my old account. tried to get password set.....never got new link, so now have to start all over again. Anyhoo.   Just wanted to say hi to all.  Have been supporting dnr for just about a month now.  Very interesting concept.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10

I tried to mine so far using ccminer-x64, but as I have a not very good graphics card (710)
it was only for something like education and learning for me to mine.

Bought a bit of it and i am following the sucess-story  Wink
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: