Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 82. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
WARNING TO ALL WHO ARE USING OR ARE GOING TO USE STOCKS.EXCHANGE -- DO NOT USE IT YOU WILL BE SCAMMED --

So the CEO from Stocks.Exchange which is having alot of issues (scam) with people depositing and withdrawing coins and alot of glitchy API entries on their exchange has promoted this scam VESA ICO through his own Stocks.exchange platform by sending out an email to invest in this shit.

If we go look at the CEO from Stocks.Ex his old twitter profile we can look at a certain post: https://twitter.com/vkurylovych/status/20733090372 the one and only reply on there already refers to a scam pulled with a platform called livirtual.com

The two tweets that are also still visible on his twitter profile just underneath the one i just linked contain the following messages:

Vadym Kurylovych

@vkurylovych
 18 apr. 2010
If you wanna be rich you got to be a bitch Smiley

and

Vadym Kurylovych

@vkurylovych
 21 mar. 2010
Never feel sorry for people

Now here comes the interesting stuff. The same guy who is CEO of Stocks.Ex and a Dev or whatever he calls himself from Paragoncoin which is also an ICO which hasn't delivered what it has promised AND can also be traded on the very same exchange the CEO DEV SCAMMER whatever you want to call it hosts.

If we go take a look at the current twitter page of Stocks.Exchange https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR and we click open any recent tweet, and with recent we can go back at least 2 weeks from the day this post was created, you will see announcements of certain things going wrong, and being fixed (while they aren't fixed). We see people complaining about stuck funds for over 10 days while the blockchain explorers show those coins already confirmed hundreds if not thousands of times and even being redistributed to other wallets, we can start to scratch our head again can't we?

If we go look back into their tweets and check this one out: https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/951796262910783488 we can even see Stocks.Exchange blaming Coinsmarkets for creating issues with Stocks.exchange this is by far the lamest excuse I have seen in 2018 and should ring another warning bell.
So the person or persons behind all this are either scammers or complete idiots who have no idea how to work with computers. I doubt it's the second one. If we go check the SE CEO lead Scammer's profile on Linkedin we can see calls himself a "jack of all trades" https://www.linkedin.com/in/vadym-kurylovych/ while he's actually a trader of all jacks.

What else can be said about Stocks.Exchange? Well there will be liquidity issues if there aren't already. I myself can confirm that the exchange has had multiple reports of double deposits or withdraws. Now for those who are on the receiving end of those double deposits and withdraws it's their lucky day. But in the end someone will pay for this and imo the exchange won't be touching their own funds to keep it solvent. The most flagrant mistake made by SE that has come to my ears is someone who tried to withdraw 2 BTC and received that amount 3 times. Now you can say they were playing Santa Claus and they are good guys, but in the big perspective of things this should not happen and it might be the first signs of things going down hill pretty fast for this exchange and everything tied to it.

On to other side there are hundreds if not thousands of users who are having issues not receiving their coins for a period of over 10 days without a reply to their support tickets, emails or even on the Stocks Twitter profile when a tweet is replied to by angry customers nobody answers them with a satisfying answer, there isn't even an answer at all from SE. Just tweet after tweet that they are fixing the issues and when they claim something is fixed, we can see that it's broken again 5 minutes later meaning it wasn't fixed at all.

Any other exchange would have been called out for scam a long time ago, but somehow they manage to keep fooling people and sucking in more users who they ar stealing money from. Imagine you had made a trade on SE right after New Year, you made some good profit and are now ready to cash that out. Oops withdraw issue, ongoing for 2 weeks, meantime the market dipped and people are unable to sell their profits and are now even losing money because the guys behind this ICO and other scam ICO's are running a dodgy Exchange that will end up insolvent and running off with people's money.

So for the people who were ready to invest in this next Scam from the same guys, please check the facts I present to you and think twice. Also those who are thinking about depositing funds to Stocks.Exchange, my advise to you is to look elsewhere. Is your coin of interest only listed on that exchange, make sure the Dev team from your favourite coin get's to read this post, let them research it and make a move out of there once they are convinced that what I tell you here is the truth.

Your sincerely H055Y

PS: Vadym Kurylovych you better don't show your face in public, because alot of angry traders would like to rip your face off.

Good job... the quick and easy moral of the story folks is NEVER KEEP YOUR CURRENCY SITTING ON ANY EXCHANGE. Always immediately offload it to a local wallet.
Activity: 357
my wallet have been syncing for like 2 days

is it normal because im staking?

You should always be synced even when staking, you could try adding some new peers to your wallet, join our Discord and hop in our #support channel to get some more help! https://discord.gg/mDTM3JN

Reserved for mining. Hello everyone, what is ROI of Denarius mining currently? And its current price on some exchange? Thanks for your time.

https://whattomine.com/coins/187-dnr-tribus

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/denarius-dnr/

Thank for your response. Now I can look up whatever coins I like to mine. Just only not to know about hash rate.

it is ok , now ?  i think maybe you lost add node  .

contact to support https://discord.gg/mDTM3JN
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
WARNING TO ALL WHO ARE USING OR ARE GOING TO USE STOCKS.EXCHANGE -- DO NOT USE IT YOU WILL BE SCAMMED --

So the CEO from Stocks.Exchange which is having alot of issues (scam) with people depositing and withdrawing coins and alot of glitchy API entries on their exchange has promoted this scam VESA ICO through his own Stocks.exchange platform by sending out an email to invest in this shit.

If we go look at the CEO from Stocks.Ex his old twitter profile we can look at a certain post: https://twitter.com/vkurylovych/status/20733090372 the one and only reply on there already refers to a scam pulled with a platform called livirtual.com

The two tweets that are also still visible on his twitter profile just underneath the one i just linked contain the following messages:

Vadym Kurylovych

@vkurylovych
 18 apr. 2010
If you wanna be rich you got to be a bitch Smiley

and

Vadym Kurylovych

@vkurylovych
 21 mar. 2010
Never feel sorry for people

Now here comes the interesting stuff. The same guy who is CEO of Stocks.Ex and a Dev or whatever he calls himself from Paragoncoin which is also an ICO which hasn't delivered what it has promised AND can also be traded on the very same exchange the CEO DEV SCAMMER whatever you want to call it hosts.

If we go take a look at the current twitter page of Stocks.Exchange https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR and we click open any recent tweet, and with recent we can go back at least 2 weeks from the day this post was created, you will see announcements of certain things going wrong, and being fixed (while they aren't fixed). We see people complaining about stuck funds for over 10 days while the blockchain explorers show those coins already confirmed hundreds if not thousands of times and even being redistributed to other wallets, we can start to scratch our head again can't we?

If we go look back into their tweets and check this one out: https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/951796262910783488 we can even see Stocks.Exchange blaming Coinsmarkets for creating issues with Stocks.exchange this is by far the lamest excuse I have seen in 2018 and should ring another warning bell.
So the person or persons behind all this are either scammers or complete idiots who have no idea how to work with computers. I doubt it's the second one. If we go check the SE CEO lead Scammer's profile on Linkedin we can see calls himself a "jack of all trades" https://www.linkedin.com/in/vadym-kurylovych/ while he's actually a trader of all jacks.

What else can be said about Stocks.Exchange? Well there will be liquidity issues if there aren't already. I myself can confirm that the exchange has had multiple reports of double deposits or withdraws. Now for those who are on the receiving end of those double deposits and withdraws it's their lucky day. But in the end someone will pay for this and imo the exchange won't be touching their own funds to keep it solvent. The most flagrant mistake made by SE that has come to my ears is someone who tried to withdraw 2 BTC and received that amount 3 times. Now you can say they were playing Santa Claus and they are good guys, but in the big perspective of things this should not happen and it might be the first signs of things going down hill pretty fast for this exchange and everything tied to it.

On to other side there are hundreds if not thousands of users who are having issues not receiving their coins for a period of over 10 days without a reply to their support tickets, emails or even on the Stocks Twitter profile when a tweet is replied to by angry customers nobody answers them with a satisfying answer, there isn't even an answer at all from SE. Just tweet after tweet that they are fixing the issues and when they claim something is fixed, we can see that it's broken again 5 minutes later meaning it wasn't fixed at all.

Any other exchange would have been called out for scam a long time ago, but somehow they manage to keep fooling people and sucking in more users who they ar stealing money from. Imagine you had made a trade on SE right after New Year, you made some good profit and are now ready to cash that out. Oops withdraw issue, ongoing for 2 weeks, meantime the market dipped and people are unable to sell their profits and are now even losing money because the guys behind this ICO and other scam ICO's are running a dodgy Exchange that will end up insolvent and running off with people's money.

So for the people who were ready to invest in this next Scam from the same guys, please check the facts I present to you and think twice. Also those who are thinking about depositing funds to Stocks.Exchange, my advise to you is to look elsewhere. Is your coin of interest only listed on that exchange, make sure the Dev team from your favourite coin get's to read this post, let them research it and make a move out of there once they are convinced that what I tell you here is the truth.

Your sincerely H055Y

PS: Vadym Kurylovych you better don't show your face in public, because alot of angry traders would like to rip your face off.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
my wallet have been syncing for like 2 days

is it normal because im staking?

You should always be synced even when staking, you could try adding some new peers to your wallet, join our Discord and hop in our #support channel to get some more help! https://discord.gg/mDTM3JN

Reserved for mining. Hello everyone, what is ROI of Denarius mining currently? And its current price on some exchange? Thanks for your time.

https://whattomine.com/coins/187-dnr-tribus

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/denarius-dnr/

Thank for your response. Now I can look up whatever coins I like to mine. Just only not to know about hash rate.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
There's so many countries banning bitcoin now that it affected all alt cryptos as well. wonder when it will actually recover.
Beginning of new phase for sure.. People voice will change things .

It can be slowed down but not sure they can BAN it completely, they could probably try to control it by some kind of regulations due to money laundry and taxes.

Like you said, "new phase", and that can actually be good, because if they say: "BTC can and must be taxed",  then they admit that has a value.

With regulations being imposed, this mean that cryptos does not have its own meaning anymore. If it can be taxed, mean it will be traceable thus defeat the purpose of cryptos.
regulations is not a issue as it will be taxed only when you convert to local currency.
However the other side is using crypto as local currency, Unless they ban port access, you can do wallet to wallet Tx and it  difficult to track and even DNR is anonymous.
 The biggest trouble is mass fluctuation in Cryptovalue making it difficult to pay as currency in local trading rather Al crypto are cating as a stock chip against fiet currency
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB - Mine any Algo, and get paid in DNR!  Both ASIC’s & GPU’s.  Or directly mine DNR!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Denarius Pay:
Code:
-a tribus -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:8533 -u D5iMocXGBqrDbYUfYzDEfv387PvCBdm5Ts -p c=DNR

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a tribus -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:8533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a tribus -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:8533 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/DNR

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=1729

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 178
There's so many countries banning bitcoin now that it affected all alt cryptos as well. wonder when it will actually recover.

It can be slowed down but not sure they can BAN it completely, they could probably try to control it by some kind of regulations due to money laundry and taxes.

Like you said, "new phase", and that can actually be good, because if they say: "BTC can and must be taxed",  then they admit that has a value.

With regulations being imposed, this mean that cryptos does not have its own meaning anymore. If it can be taxed, mean it will be traceable thus defeat the purpose of cryptos.
The reason for the government policy sanctions is that "direct prohibition will not look so humane", so take the lead and tax the players; in order to curb the number of participants, most people think that the profits of digital currency trading is not so high , Will automatically leave

However, if the tax is levied, the profits of the market makers will also be lower, which will not cause a more insane increase. However, the blockchain and the digital currencies should be separated. The latter belongs to the game. No one can block the area Blockchain, from a technical perspective, each country will embrace the blockchain, but each country will not embrace digital currency trading like "Japan"
Activity: 178

The reason for the government policy sanctions is that "direct prohibition will not look so humane", so take the lead and tax the players; in order to curb the number of participants, most people think that the profits of digital currency trading is not so high , Will automatically leave
Activity: 282

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

+1

#crysx
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

It is just the next in turn FUD that is coming from China. They just declared that access to centralized exchanges will be banned from China. This lead to BTC collapse and as you can see all of the alts are following it badly...
not only from China but the Indonesian government also prohibits use of bitcoin, i dont know it's just rumors or issues, but bitcoin prices really go down very deeply now, and affect to the price of many altcoin, but you can see the price of denarius to btc is still calm and stable and changes price are not too extreme like many other altcoins
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Can anyone help me?
I have some dnr in my wallet for staking but coins won't stake
Your weight is 37
Network weight is 3898
Expected time to earn reward is 52mins

I was leaving wallet open 24/7 for like a week now.
I have transactions 20+ days old

D`ont worry, even if they stack, the quantity you will get is extremly small, like 0.00001 or so.
Activity: 94

It is just the next in turn FUD that is coming from China. They just declared that access to centralized exchanges will be banned from China. This lead to BTC collapse and as you can see all of the alts are following it badly...
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Activity: 282
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Happy to see that Denarius is still doing good, I'm pretty sure I was part of the early buyers for this coin when it was released to Cryptopia.
I had to sell my coins about a month back because I found a better investment option for me, but I believed in this coin and I'm glad that this coin is still pumping!
Sadly because you sold your coin. btw DNR continues to make improvements and developments dude. the proof is the current DNR price is higher than what you sold some time ago. let alone I see DNR marketcap keeps increasing in cryptopia and coinexchange. I think it's no problem for you to buy and be a part of DNR again. currently the price is still stable in the range of 20k satoshi. but did not rule out the price will be much higher seeing the community here is getting bigger..
Activity: 94
Anyone with such analysis please throw some strategy how to make  Alt coin investments in Bearish Bitcoin market.

The best strategy I can suggest right now is to buy/mine and hold.  With the potential for masternodes on DNR, this can change the economics of this coin very quickly. 

Is there any detailed step by step tutorial for us beginners about Denarius mining?

Depends, if you want to mine it with 1 GPU. Actually it's pretty, at first you need to download the Denarius wallet, which gives you an unique wallet adress. I'd let it sync first, and when it's done you can be sure you can use the wallet without any problems or mining to a corrupted wallet. Afterwards you download the latest ccminer 2.2.4 and then you can chose one of the mining pools as example hashbag or yiimp. If you want to start mining to hashbag, you need to create a start.bat file in the ccminer folder, which could look like
ccminer-x64 -a tribus -i 19 -o stratum+tcp://hashbag.cc:8688 -u YourDNRAddress -p DNR --cpu-priority=5
pause
just save it and then start the bat file. Then you're setup and seeing your shares accepted. Congratulations you're now mining DNR =). If you have any other questions regarding this, just dont hesitate to ask
Activity: 238
Janinjo tips
Anyone with such analysis please throw some strategy how to make  Alt coin investments in Bearish Bitcoin market.

The best strategy I can suggest right now is to buy/mine and hold.  With the potential for masternodes on DNR, this can change the economics of this coin very quickly. 

Is there any detailed step by step tutorial for us beginners about Denarius mining?
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
There is a mild meldown in cryptoworld in last week irrespective of certain pump and dump is some coins.Bears are in control of exchanges. Money moved to USD, Ethereum and uSDT to counter bit coin fall.

Meanwhile today's pricing is a difficult situation for those who brought coins at high although it's also an opportunity for those with funds for a new/further buy.

Market next move is a big question.. it can stay flat go south or North..
DNR price should be analyzed against BTC only . Compareing DNR price and against USD ,you are bringing you are bringing one more volatile factor..

There could be a real strategy and prediction behind this, but this is so unpredictable that no one can be in my opinion even 50% correct.
I think all ALTs would rise if BTC raises, but lets just hope countries start to accpet more and more cryptos, hell, lets hope DNR to be accepted in some big country...imagine what would happen then

But for now I think investing in a nice mining setup, and then mining altcoins then holding them, maybe pay out what you paid for your rig but then hold else. I don't know how DNR is doing in mining world but I will have to try it
Pages:
Jump to: