Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 88. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
HUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM !!! regarding a public pool to mine Denarius: https://dnr.acc-pool.pw/index.php
I tried to sent them an e-mail, see the content here:

"Hello and good day.
I mined Denarius (DNR) coins from almost a DAY and i don't have any earnings showed although i mined almost non stop at a hash rate of around 20-25 Mh/s. No increase in the estimated earnings, also no unconfirmed earnings appeared from almost 24 hours !!!
I discovered a block a day ago as it can be seen in the pool and it was not payed out yet.
Something is not right, and i kindly need an explanation of what's happening.
So, what's happening here?"

Guess what, didn't worked, and tried 3 times Cheesy
Do you guys have any info on that?
Thanks in advance, and have a good and nice mining Wink
not like me  Sad Cry
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
https://twitter.com/carsenjk/status/948056120412610560

Macbook Pro with Touch Bar - Support for Denarius pricing on the touch bar has been added, Get it from: https://github.com/carsenk/touchbardenarius Cool

Man, you really are doing good work with this coin Smiley

I am announcing I will be minting physical Denarius soon!

Thank you man, I appreciate it!  Cool I can't thank the community thus far enough as well!

That would be very very cool about the physicals!! Cheesy I think there will be a high demand for them.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
MN most probably will take awhile before it is going to be release I guess.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
When is release version of Masternode release expected online ?
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
Wow  Shocked

I totally forgot about bitcointalk and DNR, logged in, and 3$  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

That privacy thing could add value
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

Macbook Pro with Touch Bar - Support for Denarius pricing on the touch bar has been added, Get it from: https://github.com/carsenk/touchbardenarius Cool

Man, you really are doing good work with this coin Smiley

I am announcing I will be minting physical Denarius soon!
Activity: 357
Seems like all alt is going downward now, good time to stock up some DNR.
this is best time to buy DNR -  i think it never cheaper again when bitcoin  price  rising up .
Seems like all alt is going downward now, good time to stock up some DNR.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
might have a potential...
Well masternodes could be playing a big part in the price rise and the fact that DNR is also a privacy coin which I believe will be all the rage this year so this may also be playing a part in the spike. Either way it is good to see DNR get the attention it deserves and now hopefully the price can hold strong and continue to rise steady like it did towards the end of 2017 for about 3 months.

Also big part would be if DNR gets into some other exchanges!

DNR is walking the talk.. price Zoomed to next level of orbit and Next target 7-10 USD ?

DNR price hit 7$ so easy , i think next target  DNR can over $10 end this month .

while bitcoin price rising up DNR rising up too.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Well masternodes could be playing a big part in the price rise and the fact that DNR is also a privacy coin which I believe will be all the rage this year so this may also be playing a part in the spike. Either way it is good to see DNR get the attention it deserves and now hopefully the price can hold strong and continue to rise steady like it did towards the end of 2017 for about 3 months.

DNR is walking the talk.. price Zoomed to next level of orbit and Next target 7-10 USD ?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Usually hashbag pays out every hour. But it's now the third hour in a row, that I'm not getting a payout.

Oh I just saw its 0.1 now =) Should get it in the next round. Does someone know where I can buy BTC/DNR fast with PayPal?

So much love for all MBPs .  Grin All small thing matters in development. Nice.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

this is good time to buy before DNR price flying to moon ,  DNR volume bigger and bigger .
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

it's definitely still undervalued, especially since there's only 2m coins in circulation and hardly any new coins per day.

Way undervalued. Been in crypto for years and I know the signs this coin is great. If you look at supply and the recent spike in trade. Its massive this is a 500USD coin easy. But lets get to 50 this year 1st.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Exactly why do you think it will increase in price?? Based on what? Easy you say? There's a lot of low valued coins out there with a low amount of coins in circulation!

Take time to read the white scroll (white paper). Tech is solid, Carsen is doing great work. Just the speed of transfers is impressive. Look at the wallet compare that to other wallets. You can see the effort that went into making that. Cant say the same for other coins I have seen.

DNR is here to stay. People are starting to realize it. I am a denarium for life.

Cool

Let's not forget the impending masternode release.  That I am sure has a lot to do with it.  I believe it is 5000 dnr to run a masternode?

Seems like this time it is definitely staying to go upward. Still, not many people was advertising it aggressive enough yet.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
it's definitely still undervalued, especially since there's only 2m coins in circulation and hardly any new coins per day.

Way undervalued. Been in crypto for years and I know the signs this coin is great. If you look at supply and the recent spike in trade. Its massive this is a 500USD coin easy. But lets get to 50 this year 1st.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Exactly why do you think it will increase in price?? Based on what? Easy you say? There's a lot of low valued coins out there with a low amount of coins in circulation!

Take time to read the white scroll (white paper). Tech is solid, Carsen is doing great work. Just the speed of transfers is impressive. Look at the wallet compare that to other wallets. You can see the effort that went into making that. Cant say the same for other coins I have seen.

DNR is here to stay. People are starting to realize it. I am a denarium for life.

Cool

Let's not forget the impending masternode release.  That I am sure has a lot to do with it.  I believe it is 5000 dnr to run a masternode?

Activity: 146
Don't you guys think that someone are pumping this coin? yesterday 1dnr cost around 2USD ant went up in price to 5USD by just 4 hours

Very likely. It's the same like with Bitcoin. Price is rising because of speculation and nothing more.
I think you are the enemy of success
DNR will be in the top ranks
See only for its development
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

Cool

Pages:
Jump to: