Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 84. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
How much for example i get with The new Version per stake.
Example for 100 coins
Activity: 94
Okay sounds great. I think i will take a look what i want because staking ist not that profitable. To get roi the staking "pc"

Staking isn't profitable atm anyway, cause there's still something wrong with staking, like you get way less than you really should get. But as carsen said, it'll be fixed with the next wallet version.
Okay sounds great. I think i will take a look what i want because staking ist not that profitable. To get roi the staking "pc"
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
If you dont want to use Raaspberry you can always buy some low wattage PC for this purpose.
Some of them don't even have FAN, so they are silent, so if you prefer windows that's the way to go.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 417
What is the best way to stake ? some know if its possible with raspery pi `?

Or i have an old android tablet ?

Is it possible to stake in Android device? I could not see anything related to this point anywhere?

The Coinomi wallet app does not currently support staking.

Generally a Raspberry Pi would be your best option to stake on Smiley and I would say probably one of the cheapest methods, power wise, to have a wallet running 24/7.
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Is it possible to stake in Android device? I could not see anything related to this point anywhere?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What's the plan for Denarius for 2018? Do you plan something special?

Hi,

are these DNR Cold Storage Cards only usable with Coinomi?
Or could I enter the keys sometime future elsewhere?
Thx.

The Cold Storage Cards contain your private key, so you can easily import it either into Coinomi (Usually via QR Code is easiest or type it in manually into your Denarius wallet)

To import a private key into your Denarius wallet you would just go to Help -> Debug Window -> Console and type in: importprivkey
Activity: 93
Hi,

are these DNR Cold Storage Cards only usable with Coinomi?
Or could I enter the keys sometime future elsewhere?
Thx.
Denarius Cold Storage Cards are now available for purchase from whopper.io!!!

http://whopper.io/product/denarius-cold-storage-card-black/

They are finally here!!  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 94
Ah okay thanks for replying. So The coins i stake its a problem If in mining to The Same adress? Or its Wayne ?
It doesn't matter, if you have an address (DZH) with 100 DNR staking, and you get a stake reward, you'll get it to the same address (DZH), that you used for staking. And you can still send your mined coins to the adress

E: Now I'm bit confused, I looked down at my Staking page and its like staking twice, even tho I only have it once.
Ah okay thanks for replying. So The coins i stake its a problem If in mining to The Same adress? Or its Wayne ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
How effektiv is staking?

And what means stake weight? It goes up every day. But i dindt earn anything.
Staking is far from 6% which are declared. It is 100-1000 times less.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
How effektiv is staking?

Stake weight is basically the amount of coins you have in your wallet times the age of the incoming transactions, in days.. So your stake weight is expected to go up until your wallet solves a valid block. When exactly you will find a block is unpredictable and based on three factors:

1) stake weight
2) net weight, the estimated coin age of all coins being staked on the network
3) luck

So as your stake weight gets bigger in proportion to net weight, your wallet is more likely to find a PoS block.
How effektiv is staking?

Activity: 192
Merit: 101
With encrypted wallet, there is no staking possible, is that right?

If you leave your wallet locked, correct, no staking.. However if you unlock your wallet, staking works fine.
Activity: 93
With encrypted wallet, there is no staking possible, is that right?
Will this new upgrade force users to update windows wallet from version 1.0.7.0 to version 1.0.8.0 ?

Main page links headers are still showing as 1.0.7.0.  
Where you found 1.0.8.0.?

1.0.8.0 isn't released yet.

Yea v1.0.8.0 isn't released yet, though I did add some release notes to our Github releases page is where he may have seen that.

You can also currently download/contribute/compile v1.0.8.0 from the "addrindex" branch on our Github.

v1.0.8.0 is still currently a WIP and will most likely will contain a fix for PoS, which will require everyone to do a mandatory update. More testing needs to be done on this though.

So v1.0.7.0 is still the current stable release.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hashbag.cc
Will this new upgrade force users to update windows wallet from version 1.0.7.0 to version 1.0.8.0 ?

Main page links headers are still showing as 1.0.7.0.   
Where you found 1.0.8.0.?

1.0.8.0 isn't released yet.
Pages:
Jump to: