Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 89. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
CPA Coin Developer
it's definitely still undervalued, especially since there's only 2m coins in circulation and hardly any new coins per day.

Way undervalued. Been in crypto for years and I know the signs this coin is great. If you look at supply and the recent spike in trade. Its massive this is a 500USD coin easy. But lets get to 50 this year 1st.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Exactly why do you think it will increase in price?? Based on what? Easy you say? There's a lot of low valued coins out there with a low amount of coins in circulation!

Take time to read the white scroll (white paper). Tech is solid, Carsen is doing great work. Just the speed of transfers is impressive. Look at the wallet compare that to other wallets. You can see the effort that went into making that. Cant say the same for other coins I have seen.

DNR is here to stay. People are starting to realize it. I am a denarium for life.

Cool
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Don't you guys think that someone are pumping this coin? yesterday 1dnr cost around 2USD ant went up in price to 5USD by just 4 hours

Very likely. It's the same like with Bitcoin. Price is rising because of speculation and nothing more.

Well tbh you could say that about every coin on market right now Grin More newcomers are looking for cheap altcoins with potential rises and DNR just happens to be one of those  Smiley Lets see what 2018 brings.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips
Don't you guys think that someone are pumping this coin? yesterday 1dnr cost around 2USD ant went up in price to 5USD by just 4 hours

Very likely. It's the same like with Bitcoin. Price is rising because of speculation and nothing more.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Yes could be but also with these kinds of ups in price(+100%) brings a lot of attention to the coin and DNR has some potential with its tech. Pretty low total max supply and considering the price atm it will draw more attention to the people.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
holy crap, I havent checked my DNR in the last few days, come on after new year and its skyrocketing up.. happy 2018
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
On coinmarketcap we hit 5% of total marketcap in 24Hours.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked That is massive. Hold dont sell cheap you will cry Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/denarius-dnr/
It's sound 4$. 100% positive change and 8.3million USD marketcap..
It would be wise to make a statement on github near the bootstrap file that this process could take up to 2 or more hours so people do not  think something is wrong with their wallets and try to interrupt the process that could lead to corrupted blocks.

Crypto familiar people are aware of this. But someone new to Crypto work may make some mistakes.. That's the way they learn..
Activity: 154
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
Denarius welcomed the new year with a positive note and I hope this coin has good potential and will grow further in coming months.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
It would be wise to make a statement on github near the bootstrap file that this process could take up to 2 or more hours so people do not  think something is wrong with their wallets and try to interrupt the process that could lead to corrupted blocks.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
Can somebody please tell me how much time does importing bootstrap takes?
Its running almost two hours now.
Task manager shows CPU usage between 60-80%.

It usually takes about an hour for me to import, usually the wallet will freeze up at times while importing the bootstrap, best thing you can do is just leave it to do its thing. After importing it will just continue to sync normally with the network. If you are already at two hours, it should be nearly done if not done by now Smiley

Where to get DNR cold storage cards?
I have Interestors  Cool

They will be available for purchase from http://whopper.io/ any day now! (Elypse_Pink runs the store and last we talked, they were just finalizing some things on their end).

After 2 hours its finally done.
To bad there's not any "progress indicator" that could show current block number that is being imported.

I agree, it could be a better user experience if the gui reported progress as it imported blocks.. But it is probably something that would be put at the back of the to do list.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

It usually takes about an hour for me to import, usually the wallet will freeze up at times while importing the bootstrap, best thing you can do is just leave it to do its thing. After importing it will just continue to sync normally with the network. If you are already at two hours, it should be nearly done if not done by now Smiley

I have Interestors  Cool

They will be available for purchase from http://whopper.io/ any day now! (Elypse_Pink runs the store and last we talked, they were just finalizing some things on their end).

After 2 hours its finally done.
To bad there's not any "progress indicator" that could show current block number that is being imported.

CPA Coin Developer
On coinmarketcap we hit 5% of total marketcap in 24Hours.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked That is massive. Hold dont sell cheap you will cry Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
CPA Coin Developer
it's definitely still undervalued, especially since there's only 2m coins in circulation and hardly any new coins per day.

Way undervalued. Been in crypto for years and I know the signs this coin is great. If you look at supply and the recent spike in trade. Its massive this is a 500USD coin easy. But lets get to 50 this year 1st.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Denarius crossed 3.5usd on 2017-18cusp hours..it's still not late to buy as coin is still undervalued
Happy new year guys, 2018 starts very well with Denarius reaching $4. (─‿‿─)

And it hit $5.. That was my short term price projection.. Where it goes from here, nobody knows.. 
Activity: 357

Happy new year! Seems like the upward trend will keep continue on.
i see DNR  hit $4  amazing , i think DNR can break $10  this month and  happy new year everyone.
Activity: 282

Happy new year! Seems like the upward trend will keep continue on.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

I have Interestors  Cool

Pages:
Jump to: