Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs - page 90. (Read 504255 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 294
I hope you guys were mining and holding this coin, as the exchange rate movement just keeps getting better.  If anyone needs help with mining, let me know.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Can somebody please tell me how much time does importing bootstrap takes?
Its running almost two hours now.
Task manager shows CPU usage between 60-80%.

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Any news about the master nodes?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Any thoughts on listing it on Kucoins?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Besides DNR price increased 300% in last 3 weeks. So buy it before it becomes more expensive

Yes, some people bought.
I also see higher difficulty regarding mining.

Higher prices have attracted some more miners, which is good for DNR.
But rise is too fast, it will bounce a bit the next months I think.

If Carsen adds some improvements in 2018 things will get accelerated
Activity: 93
Where to get DNR cold storage cards?
I have Interestors  Cool
Activity: 94
Yeah just hodl. I would buy some more, but too bad I can't buy these fast with paypal
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Before asking bounty ..please check it is active...
Bounties:

No bounties currently available, more will be coming soon!

Besides DNR price increased 300% in last 3 weeks. So buy it before it becomes more expensive
Activity: 33
Hello! I can do ukrainian translation...
Activity: 357
HI all, I can do the french translation if you need it!

i think we need it , you can the french translation .

i believe everyone happy have you .

the Denarius (DNR)  price higher and higher 1.71 USD (37.59%) 0.00013564 BTC  while all altcoin down .
Activity: 94
Wow got my first stake after 2 weeks, now the transaction is summed up with other transactions and now I have to wait again till it starts to stake (0 age, 0 coin day)
Activity: 26
HI all, I can do the french translation if you need it!
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Any bounty gor translation dev?

1,000 DNR bounty for any language translation besides English, none have been claimed, just launched! Wink

is this active at this time.. i wouldt like to translate in german

Bounties haven't active for sometime, we are coming on our 7 months online now.

I think people see that the price has risen to where it has and now come to claim bounties lol when I saw these posts I was thinking that this was mentioned in June lol anyway I can't blame them all for trying.

well said  Grin.  now people want bounties.. 1000x1.74=1740USD for just translation?, comeon .I suggest 50DNR max .. if at all bounty opens !!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

1,000 DNR bounty for any language translation besides English, none have been claimed, just launched! Wink

I think people see that the price has risen to where it has and now come to claim bounties lol when I saw these posts I was thinking that this was mentioned in June lol anyway I can't blame them all for trying.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 417

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Just like to thank Carsen for the DNR cold storage giveaway, I was lucky enough to win one of these awesome prizes and it was the first time that I have won anything on Twitter so I was very happy that my first ever win was something to do with one of my favorite coins DNR. I'm really exciting about 2018 for this coin and like I have mentioned in here before, this is only getting started. People are now jumping into privacy coins in a big way and it looks like DNR has finally received some of that attention. 2018 is going to be huge!!!
Activity: 66
I can do Brazilian Portuguese translation if needed.
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
dutch translation and papiamento if you need it   Grin
Activity: 71

Activity: 357
Oh price is falling again =( even tho the ad should've been positive to the market price

DNR price falling to rising back double volume and hit over 2 dollar very soon . we need hold and keep watching it .
Pages:
Jump to: